fb

Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Haven’t moved! 🙂 How does 20 at :40 sound?

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
    Habakkuk 2:2

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan

Me: *thumbs up*

Kiet: *thumbs down*

Me: *rotates his thumb* We’re good! *whispers in his ear* Hot chocolate, remember?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

( @Dylan-Yarbrough Saw that you’re online rn–if you want to join us feel free 😉 )

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

I got 264. 🙂 How did you do? And how is Kiet? (he’s adorable)

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan Well, I got 246, but that might be a tad high because I paused it once while I was looking up a synonym and forgot to turn it back on for a minute. *shrug*

*sigh* Kiet’s not doin’ too great in the story right now. . . he’s right in the middle of a panic attack. . .

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

*shrug* Eh, no big deal. Happens to me all the time.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No poor baby!!!!!!!

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Why do you need to keep beating up on him?? Don’t you have a slew of other characters to pick on? WHY KEIT WHY???????????

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

ps. (I’m just being dramatic. I know, it’s a writer’s duty. But it is my duty as the audience to be pained.)

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan

But that’s the thing. . . I pick on them too. . . just not quite as much I guess. . . a lot of the story centers on Kiet and junk surrounding him. . . which means a lot of junk has to happen to him. . .

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

You have been a wonderful audience. XD It’s like watching my sister reading my story. Except less painful, because she read through my first draft and when something terrible happened to Kiet she grabbed my arm like a vise and was like “YOU HAD BETTER BE JOKING”

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

I suppose that’s true. 😢 *sniff, sniff*

*enters Hope the writer*

Girl, I am so excited to read this thing! You are doing a wonderful job torturing your characters and properly manipulating readers’ emotions. *nod*

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

Hee hee, thank you! *bows*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan Heh. . . we’ll see if you say the same thing when you read it! XD

Do you feel up for another word war?

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

That will all depend on whether Hope the reader or Hope the writer is reading it. XD

Sure!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan XD Hopefully both are, in turn. 😉

Do you want to go for 20 at :40?

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 581 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest