Songwriting Forums?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Songwriting Forums?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

Hey, my sister is a songwriter and is interested in finding a community for her (mix of Christian and clean secular) music like I’ve got here on SE. Does anyone happen to know of somewhere she might be able to find that?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Taylor Clogston
      @taylorclogston

@naiya-dyani I don’t personally know any, but a “Christian songwriting forum” Google search shows several results that look promising.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@taylorclogston My sister’s not having a ton of luck. . . her problem is that she’s not exactly a CCM artist. She’s almost like Owl City in that she does some Christian, some not. XD

By any chance could you link a few? She could use all the help she can get. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Taylor Clogston
        @taylorclogston

Ach. The spam filter ate my link-filled post. Seriously, though, I found like three communities (one public, one a facebook group, one private but which looks similar to SE in having manually approved open membership) in the first ten results.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Olivia Lyndaker
        @olivia

naiya-dyani

I don’t know of any, but it’s cool to know of other people who like writing songs. I have written a couple, and I actually like writing them almost better than stories. 😛 So if your sister ever finds any, you should totally post it! 🙂

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
          -JRR Tolkien

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest