fb

*soars in on wings of fire and fury*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *soars in on wings of fire and fury*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

Hey, y’all! It’s your favorite dragon! Actually, probably not. I was on Kingdom Pen for maybe a week and I’ve only posted a little bit on here. Whatever. Hi!

Fandoms: Narnia, LotR, Harry Potter, Marvel, MLP, Ranger's Apprentice, probably everything else

GirlSetFree
    @girlsetfree

HI, Dragon. This is the very first time in my life where I’ll actually be writing/typing to a dragon.

Which breed of dragon are you? I’m a human being. 🙂

Writer. Thinker. Christian Gal. Canadian. Singer. Blogger. Health Nut. Author. Lumerit Scholar.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@dragongeek 😀 Hi. My pet dragon Stan is ecstatic to have you here because… well, he always like to meet more dragons. Also, we used to have another fully-dragon Emberling on here. @snapper *cough* as I’m sure you know

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@dragongeek Hi! Nice username. It’s always good to have another dragon. (We droids, however, seem to be in short supply. 😉 )

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@girlsetfree Hi there! I personally talk to dragons all the time. Of course, most of them are my characters…

I’m a Standard Western, though sometimes I cosplay as a Nightfury. I usually have blue scales–when April is over, I’ll change my profile picture to a good picture of me.

@sam-kowal
    Nice to meet you, Stan! Is he a shoulder, lap, or riding dragon? These distinctions are important, you know.

@supermonkey42
    Well, droids are certainly interesting… but perhaps not quite as interesting as dragons. *preens wings*

Fandoms: Narnia, LotR, Harry Potter, Marvel, MLP, Ranger's Apprentice, probably everything else

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@dragongeek Perhaps. 😉

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@dragongeek Sort of all of them. He’s quite a misfit. He’s supposed to be a flying dragon but he’s woefully underdeveloped so now he’s the size of an armchair, just about.

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

Hello! Dragons are cool!

"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson

Emerald Flyer
    @emerald-flyer

Hello @dragongeek! *waves clawed paw, foot? Hand? What is it on a sentient dragon?* I am also a dragon, or so I tell my self. Welcome!

Part-Time Wizard. INFJ. I am a dragon. Am I a dragon? I'm a dragon.

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

@Sam-Kowal Well, you can still sit and read with your back to him. My human friends tell me it’s very warm.

@allison-grace
    Hello! Thank you very much.

@emerald-flyer
    Nice to meet you! I’ve always thought of it as a paw. And if you’re looking for fingers that would be claws or talons. Personally, though, I prefer to wave with a wing. So much more flair, you know? It really catches the eye.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@dragongeek It is. Like having a personal heater in the winter

*dodges Stan as he tries to attack me for calling him a heater*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.