fb

So, I'm new.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Yay! Answers to both of you, @Filewriter and @Devastate-Lasting.

Thanks for the advice, @Filewriter! I never thought of making an outline.

Thanks for the info on Guilds. I might join one……

@Devastate-Lasting
    I’m moving on to you….

I don’t think it’s rude to want someone to be younger than you. It’s nice to know that you are superior to someone. (Hehe.)

INFJ? Nice.  I’m ENFP, so I have to be kind to everyone…

Thanks, I like my account picture too. Hehe.(You’ll find that I say “Hehe” a lot. Hehe.)

The third one not so much?  Eh, I think I might understand why.  WHY DID YOU PICK PEETA, KATNISS?? TELL MEEEE!!!

I have pronounced it as John-roars. Hehe.

Well, I use “Hehe” a lot, as I have said before. I like to use ‘and” and “and” and “and” and “and” (Hehe.)

Welp, I hope you could keep up.

Anonymous

Hello @selah-chelyah! Hehe.  I am new as well.  I hope we can both make lasting friendships here and interesting books.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

Yes, I agree! What`s your corner of the world?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@drake I know, like, Katniss and Gale forever…

Actually, I want to like adopt some kid and have them tagging around behind me…(I use the word ‘like’ very often)

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Anonymous

@Selah-Clelyah

Corner of the world? Eh? I don’t understand…. Hehe…..

@Devastate-Lasting

YES, Katniss and GALEEEE!!!!!!

Really?  Sure.  I enjoy speaking with ones older than me because they are less obnoxious…. Hehe…..

May I inquire your age, @Devastate-Lasting?

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

Hey, @drake! Welcome to Story Embers. I’m Sarah. Sarah Inkdragon, to be exact. The coffee-loving dragon apprentice of Howl Pendragon. You can usually find me in Westrim Earth, researching plot twists and chasing down errant characters running amok through the countryside. Oh, and frightening the occasional villager that decides to test their mettle by sneaking into my cave to steal my gold.

I usually pronounce genre the French way, jawn-ruh, because I like to speak in accents. It’s fun. 😉

The guilds of ST are kind of like…. little warring clans of writers that compete every other week to prove who is the best–*clears throat* er, to have fun and make friends. I believe there is already a topic about the guilds, so if you have any questions just head over there. There should be plenty of answers for you.

Oh, a sci-fi fan. I loooove sci-fi. I have not read the Hunger Games yet, but I have the first book of the Maze Runner, and a few others. Mainstream books aren’t really my thing, as I prefer classics and indie author most of the time over the usual: “MC is ordinary child. MC finds out they are some special thing(vampire, wizard{though I do like HP}, whatever) through strange event. MC seeks to join their own kind. MC finds out they are unique within their own kind. MC must save the world. MC meets love interest. MC and love interest fall in love. MC saves world dramatically in a awesome show of power that makes everyone see how truly epic MC really is. MC and love interest live happily ever after. The End.”

ENFP, huh? I’m an INTJ. And left-handed. And left-brained. And a geek.

Fun, right? 😉

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@drake

Where is your location on planet earth, as in, you know, geography… 🙂

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@drake

*smiles sweetly*

No.

My parents would kill me.

I’m 293.

My friend said that he would believe me-

Well, a lot of people have already revealed their ages, and by my reaction to yours, you should be able to deduce that I am younger than them-

Well…

A lot of people assume my age. This girl thought I was a high school senior…

I don’t want to count the number of old ladies who have asked what I was majoring in at the local college-

Even people at my church think I’m 16.

The most humiliating time was when a guy at the bank assumed I was my dad’s wife.

Like, seriously, guys, I’m only 14-

*chokes*

Well, I had to give out my age for a lot of things on Story Embers…

So, consider it a gift, my new young friend. *bows*

- TK

Anonymous

@sarah-inkdragon

Steal your gold? That mean book ideas? I hate it when that happens.

Accents? Not so big on them.

The best, huh?

“Just let me show you” – Hiccup

“No, let me show youAGAHAAGAHAGAHAGAH!!!!!!” Drago Bludfist

INTJ?  My older brother is an INTJ, let me tell you, we do not get along. (I mean, seriously, ENFP, INTJ, almost opposite!)

Left handed, that my brother is not.

@selah-chelyah

I live in New York.

@devastate-lasting

14?  Wow, it seems that everyone I meet 14.  Older brother, friend, other friend, friend 3#.

What? Are you really tall?  I wish I was….

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@drake

Not that tall, honestly. They just say I ‘look mature’.

- TK

Anonymous

Really? Okay. Sure.

Anonymous

How do I join a Guild? @devastate-lasting, @sarah-inkdragon, @filewriter, anyone?

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@drake

- TK

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@drake, under Announcements, there is a topic about the guilds, and in the first post there is a link to sign up. Hope that helps!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@devastate-lasting, I somehow didn’t see that you had posted the link there already. Oh well.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest