So, I'm new.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello, peoples of the Story Embers forum!  As you can see from the title, I am new.  Sooo, yeah.  Hi guys.

writerpiper
      @writerpiper

Hello @drake; nice to meet you! Welcome to Story Embers. What’s your favorite genre to read/write?

Writer of stories, weaver of worlds.

Anonymous

Nice to meet you too, @writerpiper!  My favorite genres(I never really know how to pronounce that word) are Science Fiction and Adventure.

Evelyn
          @evelyn

Hi @drake! And welcome to Story Embers! I’m Evelyn: writer, blogger, homeschooler, tea-drinker. I’m a fan of fantasy and adventure. What are you favorite books?

Elizabeth
          @elizabeth

@drake Hey there! Wow, an ENFP! A truly fascinating type, and one of my favorites. Welcome to SE!

Ahhhh, I love science-fiction!! Do you have a favorite sci-fi book?

Do you have a WIP?

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Anonymous

Hello, @Evelyn!  A few of my favorites are the Hunger Games series, the Maze Runner Series, and the How to Train Your Dragon series. Though, I do not like the movies or the show for HTTYD and the Maze Runner series, but the movies for The Hunger Games series were nice.

Evelyn
            @evelyn

@drake So most people I talk too don’t have a high opinion of the Hunger Games books or movies, so I’m curious what you like about them… I’ve only heard bad things about them.

Anonymous

Favorite Sci-Fi book? Hard to choose. Maybe Star Wars: The Last Command? I enjoyed the Thrawn trilogy.

Anonymous

I liked the Hunger Games because of the suspense, action, and the world that it is in.  Also, I like seeing revolutions in books, hehe.  I am also a BIG fan of dystopian futures books which is why I liked The Hunger Games and Maze runner.

Elizabeth
                @elizabeth

@drake *grins* Star Wars is always a good choice.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Filewriter
                @filewriter

@drake, hello and welcome to Story Embers! *rases hand shyly* I like The Hunger Games. I mean, I am not a big fan, but they’re fun to watch. I also read the first two of the books, however, I think some of those parts were… iffy. I think the romance was way too what ever you want to call it. But, anyways…

So, tell us more about yourself. How old are you? How long have you been writing? Are you interested in finding a guild if you are not already signed up for one? (If so I would be more than happy to help you in that department. 😉)

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Anonymous

BWHAHAHAHA!!! Answers!

Answer 1.

I am 11 (Weelll, I’m technically 10, but it’s the year that counts).

Answer 2.

I been writing for some time actually, but this is what happens when I try to write.

1.  Comes up with a great idea for book.

2.  Tries to type down my idea.

3. Starts to write the story.

4. Stops in the middle.

5. Comes up with another great idea.

6. Tries to write it that down.

7. Forgets what I was trying to write half way through the story.

8. Decides to go back to writing first story.

9. Forgets what I was going to in first story and quits both stories.

Answer 3.

Guild? What is this Guild you speak of?

Filewriter
                  @filewriter

@drake, eleven. Oh, that’s awesome! I love kids in that age group. Probably because my brother is twelve. Well, thirteen, if we are rounding up. ☺

Ugh, that happens with me all the time. Which, come to think of it, might be why I have four projects going on right now. My advice would be to make an outline. Write down all your ideas so that you don’t forget them later. That’s what I do. I have a whole document called Dreamers that I put all my notes and ideas and stuff in.

Guilds? they’re like smaller writing groups that you can join on the forum. They can be really fun and a great way to get to know people better. ☺

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Linyang Zhang
                  @devastate-lasting

FINALLY someone younger than me!

Oh wait.

That must’ve sounded really rude.

Never mind…

Anyway, I’m an INFJ.

But I’ll play extrovert.

I love your pic, by the way.

I liked the first and second Hunger Games books.

I always pronounced it in my head as ‘jean-ears’ but apparently that’s not the case. So I guess it’s ‘jran-rahs’.

Must be French.

Anyways…

What are some words that you use most often whilst speaking?

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
                  It's beginning in my spacy world."
                  - TK

Selah CJW
                  @selah-chelyah

Hello, everyone! I am, rather obviously, new as well, even though I introduced my sister to K.P. and S. E. a few months ago, and she`s been on here more than I, again rather obviously! 🙂 All that being said, glad to be here!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
                  ~ Created to create ~

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest