So I'm back *finger-guns*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself So I'm back *finger-guns*

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Elisha Starquill
    @elisha-starquill

@h-jones – Ooh, I love that watercolor of the trees and mountains! I’d follow you if I had Instagram, but I guess I’ll have to stick with stalking. xD Making watercolor cards is such a good idea. I can draw a pretty decent reindeer, so maybe I’ll make reindeer cards. 😛 YES, I just checked Andrew Peterson’s pencil drawings out, and they’re <i>amazing</i>. They make me want to try drawing scenery. I’ve been watching Art Arena and LethalChris Drawing. Some of their stuff is a little advanced, but it looks really nice and I’m super ambitious so…yeah. xD Cool, I will check those channels out the next time I get the chance!

INFJ ➳ Trinstamentalist ➳ Thalassophile ➳ Chocolate Hater ➳ Daughter of God

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@h-jones Aaaah your art is beautiful!!

haha, thanks. It’s actually not that cool. (yes winged people are a norm. Except for all those non winged people that keep jumping in my way *glares*) But I’m planning to completely rewrite the plot after NaNoWriMo is over. Because right now. *looks at it*

*gags*

*tries not to vomit*

And it’s not just because of the style of writing. It is the plot and the characters I need to work on. It’s because I didn’t have time to do any preparation at all (and when I say that I mean I did absolutely z e r o prep 😆 ).

Yes! NaNoWriMo is a lot of fun! It’s worth trying. But you have to be crazy enough to be invested and actually win. xD

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest