So I'm back *finger-guns*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself So I'm back *finger-guns*

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Elisha Starquill
    @elisha-starquill

@h-jones – Ooh, I love that watercolor of the trees and mountains! I’d follow you if I had Instagram, but I guess I’ll have to stick with stalking. xD Making watercolor cards is such a good idea. I can draw a pretty decent reindeer, so maybe I’ll make reindeer cards. 😛 YES, I just checked Andrew Peterson’s pencil drawings out, and they’re <i>amazing</i>. They make me want to try drawing scenery. I’ve been watching Art Arena and LethalChris Drawing. Some of their stuff is a little advanced, but it looks really nice and I’m super ambitious so…yeah. xD Cool, I will check those channels out the next time I get the chance!

INFJ ➳ Trinstamentalist ➳ Thalassophile ➳ Chocolate Hater ➳ Daughter of God

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@h-jones Aaaah your art is beautiful!!

haha, thanks. It’s actually not that cool. (yes winged people are a norm. Except for all those non winged people that keep jumping in my way *glares*) But I’m planning to completely rewrite the plot after NaNoWriMo is over. Because right now. *looks at it*

*gags*

*tries not to vomit*

And it’s not just because of the style of writing. It is the plot and the characters I need to work on. It’s because I didn’t have time to do any preparation at all (and when I say that I mean I did absolutely z e r o prep 😆 ).

Yes! NaNoWriMo is a lot of fun! It’s worth trying. But you have to be crazy enough to be invested and actually win. xD

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest