*Smiles shyly* Hi, want to be friends?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Smiles shyly* Hi, want to be friends?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Livi Ryddle 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Olivia Lyndaker
    @olivia

@urwen-starial, @esmeralda-gramilton

Hello to both of you! I have only been on Story Embers for a few months myself, so I’m still figuring things out as well. 🙂  I hope you have friends who can show you how to do everything, like my friend did.

@urwen-starial

I like to write in fiction, partly because it’s easier to write in, and also just because I like reading it as well. I really like reading historical-fiction, but I’m not even going to attempt to write in that yet! Too much research to do, and I don’t have enough writing experience to make it worth while, or at least that’s the way I see it. I’m definitely a beginner at writing!

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
      -JRR Tolkien

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial Welcome! I’d love to be friends! I’m sorry it took me so long to get over to this thread, but here I am!

My name is Olivia, but I am known by many other aliases, including Anne, Snack Thief, and Livi Ryddle (which is my new pen name). You can call me whichever one you wish 🙂 But I’m promoting the use of Livi XD

I will try to refrain from screeching to much about how YOU LIKE LEMONEY SNICKET AAAAHHH

*coughs* Sorry.

I LOVE his “A Series of Unfortunate Events”, and his writing style in general is amazing.

Random question here, but I’m gathering that you do ballet? Do you happen to know anybody by the name of Hannah B.? It’s a long shot, but she’s a non-SE friend of mine, and she does ballet, and so any time I come across anybody who I think could possibly know any of my non-SE friends, I have to ask XD

Now! Some other questions that aren’t as random (because I love asking questions and answering questions, alike, I’ll answer my own questions!). Sorry if some of these have already been asked:

Favorite books?          The Hobbit, LoTR, PJO and HoO series, Airman, and many more that I don’t remember 🙂

Favorite songs/genres of songs?             Too many to list! Also it depends. At the moment… I really like Motivation by Normani. The main genres I listen to are Country, pop, rock and roll…. To give you an idea, in my Spotify playlists, I have everybody from Buddy Holly and Elvis Presley to Kenny Loggins and Hunter Hayes, from Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes to Blanco Brown and Lil Nas X. So I like a VERY wide variety 😀

Favorite color/s?           Green and brown!

Favorite movies/shows?            Greatest Showman, The Fellowship of The Ring (I haven’t watched the last two yet. Also, the book is better, but I do like the movie), and M*A*S*H*

Favorite thing to write? (Like genre-wise)           I like writing fantasy. I like being able to create my own boundaries and not having to stick too close to anything.

Favorite season?             I love early spring and fall! Not too hot and not too cold. Also my birthday is in the fall 😛

Favorite food?             It depends on the day, week, season, and my mood, honestly. At the moment…. I could really use a cinnamon roll and a mug of hot chocolate, so I’d call that my favorite food right now.

A little about me: I’ll be 15 on Monday, and can get my driving permit. I live on the outskirts of the oldest town in Texas (which is also the best town ever, in my own humble opinion), with my little brother (he’s 11), mom and dad, two dogs, a cat, and lots of ducks and chickens. And also a turkey. And my mom keeps bees. And life is awesome right now but also very busy. I’m doing NaNoWriMo, and I posted a snippet of what I wrote today on my profile. I don’t have a summary written yet. That’s probably the next thing I’m gonna work on, honestly.

Feel free to ask me any questions of your own! I’ve gotta go now and have lunch and all, but I’ll be back later!

*vanishes into the distance*

"..and when you get the chance.. to sit it out or dance.. I hope you dance.."

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 😀 Yay for Lemony Snicket!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, Nice to meet you! YES, Lemony Snicket is the best, and his style of writing is AMAZING. Have you seen the netflix original series of ASoUE? It’s really good!!!

For the moment, I’m not sure if there’s a Hannah B. in my dance company, there’s a Hannah U. and a Hannah W. and there was a Hannah M. for a while, but no, at present I don’t know. What’s her last name? That might help me figure it out sooner. I understand if you don’t want to, I respect privacy, I totally get it if you don’t want to.

It was very nice to meet you.

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, Nice to meet you! YES, Lemony Snicket is the best, and his style of writing is AMAZING. Have you seen the netflix original series of ASoUE? It’s really good!!! For the moment, I’m not sure if there’s a Hannah B. in my dance company, there’s a Hannah U. and a Hannah W. and there was a Hannah M. for a while, but no, at present I don’t know. What’s her last name? That might help me figure it out sooner. I understand if you don’t want to, I respect privacy, I totally get it if you don’t want to. It was very nice to meet you.

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial I’ve seen a few episodes. I don’t remember how I liked them. I guess I need to watch ’em again!

Actually it’d be easier for me to just ask if your dance class is in Nacogdoches, TX, lol. Cause if it’s not, that answers that question XD  (If you actually are in Nac, I’ll ask her if she minds me telling her last name 🙂  )

@naiya-dyani 😀

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, nope! I do not go to dance in Texas (sadly, I hear it’s nice there), sorry! And Happy Birthday!!! I know I’m a little late, but still, Happy Birthday!!!!! lol, I feel bad for not doing this yesterday, I was just a little busy, sorry, forgive me.

Livi Ryddle
              @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial Ah, ok. I knew it was a long shot, but had to try it at least!

Thank you!!  😀 Believe me, I know what it’s like to be a little busy… 😛

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest