skillshare

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Violet
    @pookiemonster

I just thought I’d share this, if someone didn’t know. For all you students out there, if you have a .edu e-mail you can get two months free on Skillshare. No I’m not sponsored, lol. I’ve been using this for about three weeks now and I’ve actually learned stuff, go figure.

If you’re like me and have had a little extra time on your hands then you should appreciate this. They have a few writing classes. Though not all of them are very good. I’ve finished four classes so far and have really learned/enjoyed two of them.

But as writers we have to know a little about a lot of different subjects for our stories. As such I’ve also been taking a course all about tea history and preparation. But they have classes on so many obscure things that might be helpful, like “Chinese Alternative Medicine and Nutrition” or “CPR, AED & First Aid”. Honestly I could use both for my WIP.🗡🙃

I think the only bad things I have to say about it is that their search engine isn’t the most accurate one I’ve seen, quite a few of the teachers cuss mildly, and that there’s so many classes sometimes it’s hard to find a specific one. Oh, and that my sister was disappointed to find they don’t have a Lego stop motion class. But hey, it’s free for two months.

Yeah, I think I’ve said enough……. typed enough. Have fun learning guys.😁

So here’s the link: https://www.skillshare.com/schoolverification

I just realized I have no idea on who to tag. Who could use this? Please help me out and tag anyone who might want to use this.

Make sure to take some doughnuts 🍩 🍩ヽ(ᵔᗜᵔ)ノ🍩 🍩 🍩🍩

@evelyn
    @cassandraia @eden-anderson @evelyn @wisdomofprose @h-jones @sir-leeds @scribbles @kate @libby @lianajdouglas @h-jones @k-a-grey  @sarah-inkdragon  @graceabounds2129  @anne_the_noob14  @padawanpadme  @r-m-archer

P.S. How do you make a tissue dance?

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I can’t use this, unfortunately, but that’s really cool! I had no idea they had such obscure topics covered. (That Chinese alternative medicine and nutrition class sounds handy for my Asian-inspired fantasy.) I might have to consider using one of Blimey Cow’s sponsored links next time they post. 🙂

P.S. You put a boogie in it. 😉

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@pookiemonster Cool beans! Thanks for sharing… that’s pretty neat.

P.S. I knew I had heard that joke before but I couldn’t think of the answer. xD

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@r-m-archer  That’s too bad. *crosses finger for link to come out soon* Yeah there are some pretty obscure courses. There’s even some about understanding cats, lol

@r-m-archer
      &  @evelyn   Lol, why has everyone heard of this joke but me. One of the skillshare teachers kept saying the first line and not giving the punch line.

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Lol, why has everyone heard of this joke but me. One of the skillshare teachers kept saying the first line and not giving the punch line.

Weiiiiird. 😆

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@pookiemonster Thanks for the tag! Unfortunately, I don’t have a .edu email… But that sounds awesome!

@the-inkspiller
    Don’t know if this would be remotely useful to you, but here’s this lol XD (Probably gonna have to edit the tag cause I don’t remember if I remembered it correctly)

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest