Forums General Site Info Announcements SIGN UP FOR THE GUILDS HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Warden
    @nuetrobolt

It doesn’t work for me. I don’t know why. What are the guilds? I cannot find out any where what they are.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

What are the guilds? For some reason I can’t access them.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@nuetrobolt, hi! I can answer that question for you, because I am in a guild myself.

What are the guilds?

The guilds are basically just a smaller, closer group of writers that have their own forums that only they can look at. There are also things such as Guild Wars, Annual Topics, and Weekly Achievements. Which are all really helpful in helping one grow as a writer.

Where are the guilds?

You can only access your own guild. Not all of them. When you join a guild you can access it on the Forums part of SE. I don’t know if I am wrong about this or not, but before I joined there was a forum titled:Β Guilds(coming soon)Β Or something like that. When you are in a guild, that changes to where your guild’s forum is.

How do I get in a guild?

Well, when you fill out the form (at the beginning of this topic), you are submitting yourself to be put in a guild the next time the put members in guilds. I am not totally sure exactly when or how often they do this, but you may just have to wait for a little while. So, if you have filled out the form, but don’t see your guild, then it just means that you haven’t been put in one yet.

I hope this helps

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@filewriter, thanks! Are the guilds all different? Do you get to choose what guild you are in?

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@nuetrobolt, Um. The guilds aren’t really that different I think. Well, the people are all different, so they are pretty different in someways, but apart from just the people and the stuff that they come up for their guild, they are pretty much the same. No, you can not chose your own guild. By the questions on the form, I am guessing that you get put in the guild that will be best for you. What genre you write, how much experience you have, how long you’ve been writing, etc. So… yeah. Hey, for all we know, you could be placed into my guild. πŸ˜‰

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

I see. Thanks!

Silverclaw
    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly

@daeus-lamb I signed up for the guilds a few weeks ago, do I need to sign up again?

Nola? AZELINE!!! For ChristWard!

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly No. We were simply waiting to get enough submissions to start a new guild, then we had to find a new guild master. We should have one or two new guilds opening any day and then you’ll be put in one immediately.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Silverclaw
    @silverclaw-bonnetfolly

@daeus-lamb Ok, thank you!

Nola? AZELINE!!! For ChristWard!

Grace
    @h-jones

Signed up. πŸ™‚

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb is there any other link that you can give to the guilds, because the one that you have my computer says it doesn’t exist =/ and I just joined, so are the guilds even open right now..? or no?

~Kat

Daeus Lamb
      @daeus-lamb

@katthewriter This link doesn’t work?Β https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3ceCbGSK3UCBqPzCv94yNVWxDbTdQximqrrs1Mh_otNLRVQ/viewform

We’re opening up two new guilds this week so you should be put in one soon.

πŸ˜€
      πŸ‘•πŸ‘
      πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Katthewriter
      @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb No.. is it on google docs?

Samuel
      @samuel

Signed up! Uber excited!

No one reads these anyway

Katthewriter
        @katthewriter

@daeus-lamb if it’s in google doc.. I guess that’s why.. because it says google doc is not a secure site, so it won’t ever let me in… so I guess I can’t do a guild.. =( oh well.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest