Forums General Site Info Announcements SIGN UP FOR THE GUILDS HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@morreafirebird Yep, you’re signed up.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

naomijackson
    @naomijackson

All this tagging and re-tagging is making me nervous…@daeus-lamb did I fill out the form to0 late? *mildly panicsΒ that I missed the Sorting Hat and am therefore officially a Muggle*

A dreamer who plans, and a planner who dreams; a paradox.

naomijackson
      @naomijackson

All this tagging and re-tagging is making me nervous… @daeus-lamb did I fill out the form to0 late? *mildly panicsΒ that I missed the Sorting Hat and am therefore officially a Muggle*

A dreamer who plans, and a planner who dreams; a paradox.

Daeus Lamb
        @daeus-lamb

@naomijackson *facepalm* Sorry. If you signed up already, you should be good. I just copied my previous list of tags because it was a convenient collection of a lot of people I could inform that the guilds were opening Wednesday.

πŸ˜€
        πŸ‘•πŸ‘
        πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Kayla Joy
        @kayla-joy

Good. I was not the only one wondering if they somehow filled the form out wrong and it never got acknowledged. Good to know I don’t have to redo the form. πŸ˜›

I am so excited the guilds are opening tomorrow! πŸ™‚

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Inkling-for-Christ
        @inkling-for-christ

@daeus-lamb, I just signed up. (if I previously did I couldn’t remember)

INFJ, Child of God, wannabe author, writer, dreamer, fan of DR. Who, Star Wars, NCIS-LA

Olivia Giordano
        @livgiordano

I *think* signed up before. Did I, @daeus-lamb? XD. I just want to be sure.

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
          https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

@daeus-lamb Yay, I’m so excited! I’m pretty sure I signed up πŸ˜€

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
          www.jennaterese.com

Aislinn Mollisong
          @aislinn-mollisong

@daeus Did I sign up? If I didn’t, there is something wrong because I signed up like six times because I wasn’t sure if it went through or not.

Hero with an overactive imagination

WarrenLuther04
          @warrenluther04

@daeus-lamb If we preregistered for SE when you held the last live panel, are we registered for the guilds? If not, how do we register for the Guilds? Thanks!

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
          Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
          ENFJ-T

Bekk
          @bekks2017

Hey, @daeus-lamb! I totally missed this and was wondering, is there still some way I can sign up? The form you linked to said that sign-ups are closed. :/ Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing your response. =)

Just a writer reaching for the stars.

Daeus Lamb
            @daeus-lamb

@warrenluther04Β @bekks2017 Sorry, I still have to finalize our exact approach with the other guild masters, but probably we’ll reopen registration this week and then as soon we get a few registrations we’ll add you to a guild. It will be a short delay, but hopefully not that long.

πŸ˜€
            πŸ‘•πŸ‘
            πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

I would like to join one as well, though I’m not entirely sure what they are

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. God provides the wind, but man must raise the sail.

Sink
            @sarah-inkdragon

Hey @daeus-lamb when can I sign up next for the guilds? I heard something about them opening every month, but I missed signing up the first time….

*vader vibes*

Daeus Lamb
            @daeus-lamb

@warrenluther04Β @bekks2017Β @theinviziblemanΒ @sarah-inkdragon Okay, good news. I opened the registration form again so you can go over there and register to join a guild. I don’t know when a new guild will open since our current guilds are pretty full so we’ll have to find a guildmaster for the new guild, but hopefully we should have a space for you coming up soon.

πŸ˜€
            πŸ‘•πŸ‘
            πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest