fb

Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Cathy is slim, shortish, bouncy in movement, has light brown hair (or maybe dark blonde), and coy green eyes. That’s all I’ve got. I don’t really picture people as anything other than a normal looking person with their online personalities lighting up (or darkening I guess) their face.

LOL…coy? Oh. I don’t mean to be coy…coy’s flirty…

Great guesses tho lol!!! Yes, I am shortish and slim and move in a bouncy way. I have curly, darker brown hair that looks kinda flecked with gold in sunlight and dark hazel eyes that turn green, yes, brown, gold, and pale brown, pale green or gray-blue but gray blue is pretty rare. Usually some variation of green and brown.

I’m fairly confident you told me you were sixteen or seventeen somewhere. Maybe not, but Erynne just turned 15, and you’re obviously not younger than that.

Fair enough, actually I’m eighteen now but you’re still seventeen?

Buuut, mentally or physically older? 😈😈😈

To be a light to the world you must shine in the darkness.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

So Noah was the closest.

Hurrah!

@this-is-not-an-alien

LOL…coy? Oh. I don’t mean to be coy…coy’s flirty…

Umm, well, coy often just means acting in a slightly pretentious or affected or affectedly shy teasing way that gains attention. I mean, come up with a better word for your entertaining shenanigans. 🙂 Regardless, I am apparently good at guessing peoples’ appearances, got close on both y’all.

Fair enough, actually I’m eighteen now but you’re still seventeen? Buuut, mentally or physically older?

+1 point for you Cathy. Physical age is a moot point, mental age is what rules the day. 🙃

Erynne
    @erynne

@Noah-Cochran

Wowww good job totally ignoring literally everything else I ever say!

You must actually want me gone 😝

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Well your description of me is exactly how I pictured you XD Brown hair with bangs, probably Brown eyes, and small and petite.

LOL, if there is one thing I am not it is small and petite XD Everything there was wrong except brown eyes XD

Me: “does it mean I’m fat?”

Mom: “no it’s like big boned”

Stocky isn’t any kind of insult, it’s probably what I’d describe myself as.

The only thing you got wrong is my hair is wavy (but yes, it’s a dark brown) and I have really large green/blue eyes

Ha, I was close!

*National anthem begins playing*

*begins marching towards door with exit written above it*

*random person falls on ground and holds onto my leg* “PLEASE DONT GO  ”

“I have to…”

*turns to you three standing behind me*

“for them. I made a promise, and I keep my promises. It’s better this way. Goodbye random person, you were a good random person.”

*arrives at door*

*music stops*

*one last breath*

*turns door knob*

“Erynne, don’t!” Shouts-

*door closes for me to never be seen again*

“no….”

Sometimes you can really tell that everyone on this site is a writer. The sheer amount of theatrics is impressive XD

@noah-cochran

That’s all I’ve got. I don’t really picture people as anything other than a normal looking person with their online personalities lighting up (or darkening I guess) their face.

Same. I just see vague spectres. And often I picture them looking like their profile pictures XD

Also, I’m impressed that you managed to navigate that absolute minefield of describing people without offending them XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

Lol stocky is definitely me!

The sheer amount of theatrics is impressive

Well I guess I’ll take that as a compliment 😏

Also the reason Noah put y’alls conversation on the poets group is most likely because he knows Im not part of that group therefore I can’t respond.

*whispers* he doesn’t like me very much 😉

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

You do know you can just click “join group” and you’re part of the group don’t you?

@rose-colored-fancy

Also, I’m impressed that you managed to navigate that absolute minefield of describing people without offending them

I do my best. xD

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

Yeah I know but I’m no poet. Did you see my poem about crayons? XD

I have no good reason to join the group other than bugging you. You don’t seem to enjoy that tho so I don’t think I’ll join it 🙂

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

The main thrust of what I’m discussing with Rose is TTD, and I would rather not spoil the book for you. I kinda wanted my betas to read it like a normal book, and as you saw a certain @this-is-not-an-alien do, getting spoiled is exactly what happens when one stalks my discussions.🧐 xD

Anyway, once you finish TTD you’re welcome to start a thread somewhere and give me your thoughts on those beta questions.

Erynne
    @erynne

@Noah-Cochran

Alrighty then!

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne sry I arrived on here a little late…..

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

I think I missed like that entire thing oops. It was entertaining to read tho. I applaud.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest