fb

Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Wait till you hear this! It isn’t just a novel-length book like mine, it’s at least 150k words long!!! That’s twice as long as my manuscript and took half the time! I still barely believe it but I’m extremely impressed!

Whoa!!! That’s just insane!
    Dude!! You’re crazy @noah-cochran!!!

*Is satisfied that I’ve successfully embarrassed my friend*

(*XDD congratulations on a mission-accomplished XDD* *hides behind a desk…then plots😈*)
    Weeeell!! @rose-colored-fancy does spectacular art and she has her own Instagram account for them too!!! She can finish her designs in like just a couple days and they have gorgeous light and shading and complimentary color integration!!! And of course being able to roll a coin over her knuckles like Jaron!!!! (And run in high heels idk how that’s humanly possible…although I’d probably find a way or break them consistently if I ever wore them).

Well Cathy, I have been successfully hyped by Rose. I’m looking forward to your insights.

Heheh thanks *completely red*

Okay, I’m up for it then.

Ok!

Sounds good. Also, I was being an idiot, pdf’s are only going to open on the computer they are downloaded on. xD

Lol I have done that before 😂

A three month first draft isn’t that hard if you have enough time.  xD It definitely got harder once school and college started though. The worst part about it is that my writing speed is around 800 words an hour on average (less than that at 6:00 in the morning) and that means the amount of hours I had to put in was exorbitantly large.

Nonono no, see I used to have all the time in the world while I was writing my first draft, it was literally the only thing I did after school (besides reading) so I could reasonably do anything from 2-4 hours a day every day for a year and it still took me a little over a year with my first draft and–*registers wordcount for the first time*…dude, 800 words an hour is like twice my input an hour; that’s a pretty great writing speed!!! (Or I’m an incredibly slow writer; both of which pretty plausible XD)
    (lol I start around 5 in the morning to until somebody turns on the lights)

I think you’ll be surprised at how decent it already is! Whenever I think “Well, this is two thousand words of trash but I’m leaving this problem for future me” and I reread it later I always wonder why I hated it because it’s pretty decent! I’m sure it’ll work out! (Plus, rereading and polishing is always fun )

Lol yes!!! That’s exactly why I forbid myself to delete something I’ve written/drawn until the next day or so cause I’ll hate it as soon as I’m done whatever it is!!!

Also, I’m really excited about reading Thief’s Dilemma!

AMEN TO THAT!!! Can’t wait to read it!!!!

Aaaaand email marketing links to start! Hopefully!

linkydo and (and a ridiculous amount of my research is in pdfs 😭, BUT that’s tomorrow’s problem 😁)

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@this-is-not-an-alien

Dude!! You’re crazy @noah-cochran!!!

You’re not the first one to inform me of that fact.

@rose-colored-fancy

(And run in high heels idk how that’s humanly possible…although I’d probably find a way or break them consistently if I ever wore them).

Okay, so being able to run in high heels is amazingly impressive.  😉

Weeeell!! @rose-colored-fancy does spectacular art and she has her own Instagram account for them too!!! She can finish her designs in like just a couple days and they have gorgeous light and shading and complimentary color integration!!!

Nice. 🙂 Do you plan to do your own book cover art?

And of course being able to roll a coin over her knuckles like Jaron!!!!

Wait, really? That’s great, how long did it take you to learn it?

I start around 5 in the morning to until somebody turns on the lights

Writing at 5 in the morning is rough. My word speed is more like 300-400 an hour that early. I would usually start writing at 6 and stop at 10. Then come back and write a little more later.

Aaaaand email marketing links to start! Hopefully!

linkydo and (and a ridiculous amount of my research is in pdfs 😭, BUT that’s tomorrow’s problem 😁)

Linkydo didn’t work whatever it was. xD

Don’t worry about the pdfs, we’ll see about emailing them sometime possibly, either way, don’t worry about it.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

Weeeell!! rose-colored-fancy does spectacular art and she has her own Instagram account for them too!!! She can finish her designs in like just a couple days and they have gorgeous light and shading and complimentary color integration!!! And of course being able to roll a coin over her knuckles like Jaron!!!! (And run in high heels idk how that’s humanly possible…although I’d probably find a way or break them consistently if I ever wore them).

*Is also blushing* You’re the sweetest! 🙂 Wow, I have really weird skills XD

@noah-cochran

My good friend Camiravaldarion! XD

Okay, so being able to run in high heels is amazingly impressive.

More than you know!

Nice.   Do you plan to do your own book cover art?

That’s the plan! I have some ideas for designs, but I want to draw all three at the same time, so they match, and I haven’t started on it.

Wait, really? That’s great, how long did it take you to learn it?

LOL, yep, really. Not as long as you’d think! About a week of annoying my parents by the constant ‘clink’ of a dropping coin. XD I’m not as good as Jaron, but I’m decent!

Writing at 5 in the morning is rough. My word speed is more like 300-400 an hour that early. I would usually start writing at 6 and stop at 10. Then come back and write a little more later.

That’s…. unimaginable. I admire both of your dedication but HOW? I’m neither a morning bird nor a night owl, I’m a permanently exhausted pigeon who is only moderately awake in the afternoons XD

I wanted to ask, what kind of feedback to you want for Thief’s Dilemma? What do you want me to focus on? Do you have any specific weaknesses or concerns you want me to watch out for? Is there a specific way you want me to give you feedback? Ten to one, the feedback is going to include memes, but I’ll try to limit them if you like XD

If you aren’t sure of anything yet, feel free to come back to this later, once you’ve reread the manuscript. I know I usually don’t have any idea of what I wrote until I reread it.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

My good friend Camiravaldarion! XD

Don’t you dare mispronounce my name.

About a week of annoying my parents by the constant ‘clink’ of a dropping coin.

Well if it only took you week, it shouldn’t take me more than a year, I need to try this.

That’s…. unimaginable. I admire both of your dedication but HOW? I’m neither a morning bird nor a night owl, I’m a permanently exhausted pigeon who is only moderately awake in the afternoons

Well my permanently exhausted pigeon, I won’t say it’s easy, but it gets easier the longer you do it.

I wanted to ask, what kind of feedback to you want for Thief’s Dilemma? What do you want me to focus on? Do you have any specific weaknesses or concerns you want me to watch out for? Is there a specific way you want me to give you feedback? Ten to one, the feedback is going to include memes, but I’ll try to limit them if you like XD

Thankfully, I’m not totally unprepared. xD I created a document containing for by beta readers with a list of questions I would like them to answer for me. Some are more open ended, some are more specific. I will share this document with my betas shortly before I give the manuscript out, so that everyone can glance over the questions and get a gist of what I would like them to think on as they read. There’s more info than that, but it’ll all be in the document. Sound okay?

Oh, and you can include as many memes as you would like. 🙂

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Don’t you dare mispronounce my name.

I wouldn’t dare XD

Well if it only took you week, it shouldn’t take me more than a year, I need to try this.

It’s one of those things that makes you instantly cool, no matter the company or the context. It’s worth learning.

Well my permanently exhausted pigeon, I won’t say it’s easy, but it gets easier the longer you do it.

No.

Thankfully, I’m not totally unprepared. xD I created a document containing for by beta readers with a list of questions I would like them to answer for me. Some are more open ended, some are more specific. I will share this document with my betas shortly before I give the manuscript out, so that everyone can glance over the questions and get a gist of what I would like them to think on as they read. There’s more info than that, but it’ll all be in the document. Sound okay?

I’m outraged. Shocked. It aught to be illegal for someone to be productive and organized. It’s almost like you *whispers in outrage* know what you’re doing. Appaling. Just make everything up as you go along and write only when struck by panic or inspiration like the rest of us.

All jokes aside, that’s a great idea, it’ll work perfectly. Forewarning, I’ve never beta-read a full manuscript before, though I have critiqued shorter pieces and analyze every piece of literature that has the misfortune of falling into my possesion. (Why am I telling you this, I’ve critiqued your stuff, you know this already.)

Anyway, I can’t give you any kind of solid timeframe since I have genuinely no clue how long it’ll take. All I can tell you is I won’t give up on it and I’m going to finish it before I start on my third book. (And I’m pretty eager to start that, so I hope it’ll be fairly quickly.)

Also, no matter what you ask me to look out for, if I see something inaccurate related to horses, swords, medieval dressmaking, or any of the other random subjects I somehow have an above-average knowledge about, I will tell you about it. (Nicely of course, and I’ll try not to go on excited tangents about it. Too often.)

Oh, and you can include as many memes as you would like.

Like the correcting of inaccuracies, this was going to happen regardless, I just wanted to mention it beforehand XD

Anyway– *Checks notes. Or actually, doesn’t. I’m making this up as I go along* I think that’s everything? Looking forward to when your manuscript appears!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

It’s one of those things that makes you instantly cool, no matter the company or the context. It’s worth learning.

I really love sleight of hand and nimble fingers (I got into card tricks and illusionry a while back, and even started the basics of coin sleight of hand), so yeah, I’ll give it a try.

No.

Oh, come on Rose, I’ll support you. 🙂

I’m outraged. Shocked. It aught to be illegal for someone to be productive and organized. It’s almost like you *whispers in outrage* know what you’re doing. Appaling. Just make everything up as you go along and write only when struck by panic or inspiration like the rest of us.

I’m suitably chastised.

Forewarning, I’ve never beta-read a full manuscript before, though I have critiqued shorter pieces and analyze every piece of literature that has the misfortune of falling into my possesion.

Don’t worry about it, some of my betas don’t know the first thing about writing (they’re only avid readers).

Anyway, I can’t give you any kind of solid timeframe since I have genuinely no clue how long it’ll take. All I can tell you is I won’t give up on it and I’m going to finish it before I start on my third book. (And I’m pretty eager to start that, so I hope it’ll be fairly quickly.)

I really appreciate you doing this, but don’t let it get in the way of your writing.

Also, no matter what you ask me to look out for, if I see something inaccurate related to horses, swords, medieval dressmaking, or any of the other random subjects I somehow have an above-average knowledge about, I will tell you about it. (Nicely of course, and I’ll try not to go on excited tangents about it. Too often.)

Now that, I am looking forward to as a avid “life in the middle ages” guy myself, I want every detail you think of. 🙂 One thing to keep in mind is that this book takes place around the year 1227 (latter end of the high middle ages) and that customs did change as time progressed. One thing I want to note right now is that in The Thief’s Dilemma I call what the women wear “gowns” instead of “dresses.” This is due to the fact that in the middle ages the term “dress” was actually rather ambiguous and could even apply to some things men wore. However, since gown does entail a higher quality of clothing, I only used it for women who were dressed well, and for the rest I used the word tunic (that falls to the ankles or the ground). I know this is nip-picking and “dress” would have been fine, so do you have any thoughts?

Excited tangents are welcome. 🙂

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

I really love sleight of hand and nimble fingers (I got into card tricks and illusionry a while back, and even started the basics of coin sleight of hand), so yeah, I’ll give it a try.

Oohhh, cool!! *Notes that down because I have an illusionist character I’m going to try to write sometime and I know nothing about it.*

Oh, come on Rose, I’ll support you.

Nonono. I absolutely refuse. Mornings and evenings are the times I write sentences that make me go “????” when I read them and write placeholders like “Thingy. Thingything.” every second sentence. (I actually found out I said “morning bird” instead of “early bird” earlier and I was writing that late at night so I feel like I proved my own point XD)

I really appreciate you doing this, but don’t let it get in the way of your writing.

Don’t worry about it! Book 3 is only half plotted, I’m planning to plot it while I read your book since plotting is more about thinking than actively writing and I tend to just start writing way before I have it properly worked out, so having something else I need to finish before I write will actually be helpful.

Now that, I am looking forward to as a avid “life in the middle ages” guy myself, I want every detail you think of. One thing to keep in mind is that this book takes place around the year 1227 (latter end of the high middle ages) and that customs did change as time progressed.

Oh, brilliant! I look forward to discussing it! Thanks for mentioning the time period, that’ll help!

I know this is nit-picking and “dress” would have been fine, so do you have any thoughts?

Tbh, this is one of the harder parts of writing. Things will be interpreted differently now than they were at the time it’s set. Things have connotations and that makes it harder to write. I get this with fantasy a lot too. The characters might interpret something differently than the readers so you get misunderstandings.

Honestly, it sounds like you have a good solution! Personally, I consider gown and dress almost interchangable, but gowns are still sometimes used to say formalwear, so I can see your issue.

It also depends on whether or not you use the term ‘dress’ to refer to anything other than a dress. If you do, then I would definitely make the gown/tunic/dress destinction. Otherwise, it’s up to you.

I don’t think it’ll be disruptive to read and some readers may pick up on it and appreciate it. Basically, I think that sounds like a good solution, but if I find it disruptive or distracting in the actual manuscript, I’ll tell you. I’ll keep an eye out for it.

This is due to the fact that in the middle ages the term “dress” was actually rather ambiguous and could even apply to some things men wore.

This… sounds suspiciously like that one Shadiversity video XD Is that where you heard it? He has an awesome channel, I use it a lot! The historical community on YouTube in general has been a great help in my writing.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

hen I read them and write placeholders like “Thingy. Thingything.” every second sentence

🤣

Hey, I still have faith in you.

Things will be interpreted differently now than they were at the time it’s set.

Yes, when I used the word gown, that problem was always in my mind, because it has strong connotation of high quality, and dressy.

This… sounds suspiciously like that one Shadiversity video XD Is that where you heard it? He has an awesome channel, I use it a lot! The historical community on YouTube in general has been a great help in my writing.

Uh…you got me. xD Shadiversity is amazing, I do wish he put his sources in the channel description more often though. I think I might have read a similar account of clothing descriptions in Gies’s Life in the Medieval X series, but I would have to check.

Yes, the internet has been a tremendous help to me for history. If you’re ever interested in battles, tactics, or wanting historical inspiration, Kings and Generals youtube channels if fantastic, and he covers much of the medieval era and the battle and tactics of that time. Shadiversity is still the best by far though, his videos on castle layouts helped me a ton.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

🤣Hey, I still have faith in you.

I appreciate the encouragement 🙂

Yes, when I used the word gown, that problem was always in my mind, because it has strong connotation of high quality, and dressy.

It does, but when your readers read medieval fantasy, they’ll expect slightly more formal language, and I don’t think the connotation would get in your way too much.

The only way to avoid that problem is to write the entire thing in Old French/Latin XD Your readership will be rather smaller if you do that though, you might want to take that into consideration. 😉

Uh…you got me. xD Shadiversity is amazing, I do wish he put his sources in the channel description more often though. I think I might have read a similar account of clothing descriptions in Gies’s Life in the Medieval X series, but I would have to check.

When I listened to it I was initially doubtful, then I realized it actually makes a lot of sense. It’s essentially just a long tunic, and that was common enough.

Yes, the internet has been a tremendous help to me for history. If you’re ever interested in battles, tactics, or wanting historical inspiration, Kings and Generals youtube channels if fantastic, and he covers much of the medieval era and the battle and tactics of that time. Shadiversity is still the best by far though, his videos on castle layouts helped me a ton.

Totally! The entire sword community on YouTube (Off the top of my head; ModernHistoryTV, LindyBeige, Shadiversity, Metratron, Schola Gladiatora, and Skallagrim) has helped me a TON in writing. I’m researching off the beaten track, but I have found some information about Medieval times in the MENA region.

As far as I know, Schola Gladiatora, Shad, and Skallagrim are also HEMA-ists.

I especially like ModernHistoryTV. (Purely because of Ghost and Warlord, his horses XD) But really, he does a lot of practical experiments of how stuff would work beside a good general knowledge and a collection of medieval weapons, armor, and saddlery. If you’re looking for any kind of information on Medieval horses, cavalry, and knighthood, he’s a great source.

It’s very cool to see everything in action, since not everyone has a fully trained destrier in their backyard XD

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy and @this-is-not-an-alien

Beta document is here.

Instructional information at the top. I’ll share the book itself early next week.

I really appreciate you two doing this, and I’m looking forward to y’all’s advice. 🙂

@rose-colored-fancy

It’s very cool to see everything in action, since not everyone has a fully trained destrier in their backyard

Not yet that is.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Okay, I read through the document and it looks great! I had a few additional comments though 🙂

Your questions look good but I have some others to suggest. You tend to focus on the aspects that need improvement, and yes, you can get great feedback there, but I’ve found positive comments to be just as helpful because otherwise you’ll end up messing with stuff you need to leave alone. (Besides getting discouraged because everything seems bad)

So I’d humbly suggest these additional questions:

What was your favorite part of the book? Why?

Which scene do you remember best? (This question works miracles, I’ve never gotten an expected answer but always a helpful one.)

Who was your favorite character? Why?

Not only are these questions encouraging (Which is important, you’ll need it when you get the critcism back. Trust me.) but they tell you where you succeeded and what you need to leave alone.

Often I’ll be far too critical of some specific aspect and it turns out other people really like it.

Anyway, just a suggestion. 🙂

I might also make comments when I like something or I find something funny 🙂 (I always struggle to decide whether something is funny or not.)

Oh, do you have a deadline I have to take into account? I hope to get through it fairly quickly because our absolute circus of a government just announced the 50 billionth lockdown so I’ll be hibernating indoors with my million hobbies until someone needs me. So, I’ll probably have plenty of time.

Not yet that is.

Once my horse overcomes his fear of random inanimate objects and his tendency to launch across the arena at who-knows miles an hour with no warning, I’m adding swords.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

You tend to focus on the aspects that need improvement

I tend to focus on all the negative parts, probably not good for my health. xD

All that is fantastic advice, Rose, and I will be taking it. The beta questions are added. 🙂

I might also make comments when I like something or I find something funny  (I always struggle to decide whether something is funny or not.)

Please do. I love humor in books (like a lot), but I often wonder if the humor in put in mine is only even slightly humorous in my head. Who knows. 🙂

Oh, do you have a deadline I have to take into account?

Ideally, most of y’all would be done by the end of December. But it’s not a big deal either way, y’all are doing me a favor. Besides, I know what of my betas almost definitely will not be done by the end of December, so don’t worry about it.

I hope to get through it fairly quickly because our absolute circus of a government just announced the 50 billionth lockdown so I’ll be hibernating indoors with my million hobbies until someone needs me. So, I’ll probably have plenty of time.

Ouch. *is getting unreasonably angry at your government*

What are some of your hobbies other than writing and singing to horses?

Once my horse overcomes his fear of random inanimate objects

I wanna see warrior duchess Rose riding a horse like that into battle. 😄

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

I tend to focus on all the negative parts, probably not good for my health. xD

All that is fantastic advice, Rose, and I will be taking it. The beta questions are added.

I know the feeling 🙂 I’m glad I could help!

Please do. I love humor in books (like a lot), but I often wonder if the humor in put in mine is only even slightly humorous in my head. Who knows.

From what I’ve heard so far, you have a great sense of humor 🙂 I love it too, it’s one of my favorite parts of books.

Ideally, most of y’all would be done by the end of December. But it’s not a big deal either way, y’all are doing me a favor. Besides, I know what of my betas almost definitely will not be done by the end of December, so don’t worry about it.

I’ll do my best, that sounds like a realistic timeframe. (I think 🙂 )

Ouch. *is getting unreasonably angry at your government*

Oh, do it, we all are. We’ve been having riots but our PM is very stubborn that it has “nothing to do with the repeated lockdowns and scare tactics” (Of course he didn’t put it that way but still.)

What are some of your hobbies other than writing and singing to horses?

You’ve probably heard about all of these at some time or another but I’m always happy to elaborate

I’ve been really enjoying HEMA, and we were going to have a small tournament in two weeks (I think everything is cancelled but we might have it after lockdown. I hope so, at least. It would be so cool.)

I draw (a lot), I try to convince my gelding that there are no tigers behind the bushes, I sew and do other stuff like that intermittently (embroidery, knitting, crochet, etc. etc. I can do a little bit of everything), and I read. (duh)

Do you have any hobbies besides writing?

I wanna see warrior duchess Rose riding a horse like that into battle.

I’d be more of a danger to myself than anyone around you but it would be epic nevertheless. I love it XD (The fact that my horse is golden and has a white mane down to his chest makes this even more majestic. Now I wanna dress up in armor and ride him into the sunset.)

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

From what I’ve heard so far, you have a great sense of humor

I do my best. 🙂

I’ll do my best, that sounds like a realistic timeframe.

Again, you can take two months if you have to, or even longer, you’re the one doing me the favor.

We’ve been having riots but our PM is very stubborn

One wonders how one’s president/PM ever got elected in the first place.

I draw (a lot),

Do you hand-draw or use a a electronic device? Do you paint what you draw after you draw it?

I try to convince my gelding that there are no tigers behind the bushes

Now that, Rose my friend, is a hobby worth pursuing.

Do you have any hobbies besides writing?

I’m an avid medieval history lover (as you know), and I’ve been putting together yet another list of history books I want to buy. My family and I are really into table top board games (not Risk or Monopoly, more strategic games). I’m thinking about breaking into the animation world for a niche history channel I might try to make. We’ll see.

Oh, and talking. I love to talk. I love traveling and meeting new people and making new friends, but I get into debates and discussions with my siblings a lot, and I talk to myself, our cats, and my ducks. I think I’m addicted to talking. xD

The fact that my horse is golden and has a white mane down to his chest makes this even more majestic. Now I wanna dress up in armor and ride him into the sunset.)

Golden rays of sunlight gilded in blood danced across the body strewn field. All was silence, but this was not a normal silence, it was a three-fold silence. A silence of the air, as birds and beasts bowed their heads in mournful reverence. A silence of the soul, as the eyes of the fallen stared up at the bleeding sky with an emptiness more profound than the star-scattered void above. One silence, however, stood above the others: the silence of a young woman sitting atop a golden steed. The burnished steel hugging her torso gleamed in the sunlight, but its weight did nothing to change the elegant posture she maintained as she stared off at the horizon. Hazel strands of hair swayed as she gave the fallen around her one last look, and then, as her steed began the long journey ahead, she murmured a prayer, and broke the three-fold silence.

I couldn’t resist, you put an image in my mind, and I had to write it.

Now you draw it.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Again, you can take two months if you have to, or even longer, you’re the one doing me the favor.

Sure, thanks for trusting me with it 🙂

One wonders how one’s president/PM ever got elected in the first place.

Goodness, I don’t know. It’s one of the mysteries of life. Are people just that stupid?

Do you hand-draw or use a a electronic device? Do you paint what you draw after you draw it?

Both traditional and digital. Mostly digital nowadays, and yeah, I make a sketch and then I digitally paint it. It takes about 8-12 hours depending on the project, though I’ve been getting faster and pushing it more toward 6 hours for portraits.

Now that, Rose my friend, is a hobby worth pursuing.

I do my best, it’s always interesting, though seldom safe 🙂 That horse is my pride and joy and my greatest tribulation.

I’m an avid medieval history lover (as you know), and I’ve been putting together yet another list of history books I want to buy. My family and I are really into table top board games (not Risk or Monopoly, more strategic games). I’m thinking about breaking into the animation world for a niche history channel I might try to make. We’ll see.

Cool! I’d totally watch a niche animation history channel! History books are plentiful at our house too, my brother has an admirable collection. It’s great for research.

Oh, and talking. I love to talk. I love traveling and meeting new people and making new friends, but I get into debates and discussions with my siblings a lot, and I talk to myself, our cats, and my ducks. I think I’m addicted to talking. xD

LOL, mood XD I waver wildly between never talking and never shutting up, depending who I”m with. Sometimes I pity my friends because I talk so much when I feel comfortable. (I’ll bet you’ve noticed XD)

Oh, pets are the best to talk to. I have discussions with the horses often. The cats don’t care as much. How many cats do you have?

I couldn’t resist, you put an image in my mind, and I had to write it.

I LOVE EVERY WORD OF IT!!! That was amazing, I loved it!! The imagery is so vivid and just way too cool!!

Now you draw it.

YOU BET I WILL!! *Manical laughter as I kick my current half-finished drawing to the bottom of the priorities list and start on a new one.* I blame you for this and it’s going to be awesome!! What’s the use of drawing if you can’t draw yourself as a cool knight every now and then? XD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest