fb

Share Your Newsletter here!!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Share Your Newsletter here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

@irishcelticredflowercrown

I signed up, too! I’ve been wondering, how do you say your name? It looks lovely, and it must sound lovely, too!

I’m so glad you don’t like Euphoria. I can’t even stand the ads I see. To me it just looks like…evil for evil’s sake. And no, I don’t think the film industry has boundaries anymore!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Emily Waldorf.

Don't cry for me, for I go where music is born ~J.S. Bach

Neasa

@emily-waldorf

Hii I’m so glad you signed up! Thank u very much!

Aand wait I’m very confused. Did you get a newsletter from me? Cause technically that one you’re talking about is still in the drafting stage…

Did I somehow send off an incomplete newsletter??? How embarrassing, I’m so so sorry about that AGGGHHHHHH!😫

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

Hii I’m so glad you signed up! Thank u very much! Aand wait I’m very confused. Did you get a newsletter from me? Cause technically that one you’re talking about is still in the drafting stage… Did I somehow send off an incomplete newsletter??? How embarrassing, I’m so so sorry about that AGGGHHHHHH!😫

Oh…well that’s a wee bit tricky, isn’t it? Yes, I did get an email. There was a confirmation button in the same email as the first newsletter. I liked it well, and it didn’t seem like a draft to me, if that helps any! plus the colors were very soothing.

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

Oh, my word! How did that face get so huge?! SE, WHAT are you doing to me?!!??

I don’t think I’ll edit it…it looks too funny for that. XD

Neasa

@emily-waldorf

Oh my goodness that’s hilarious!🤣🤣🤣 tech is failing us hahahaha

Oh and my name is pronounced Ness-a. Forgot to say that last time haha. It should actually be pronounced Nasa (yeah I know like the space station, how original, bahahaha), but my parents preferred the other pronunciation. I know how weird is that

Aw thanks, I appreciate it! But i am adding more content before sending it off for real this time (hmm might even add my name pronunciation guide…). Lets just forget this little blunder ever happened maybe?

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Aand wait I’m very confused. Did you get a newsletter from me? Cause technically that one you’re talking about is still in the drafting stage…

Did I somehow send off an incomplete newsletter??? How embarrassing, I’m so so sorry about that AGGGHHHHHH!

If it’s any comfort, I didn’t get anything, so I think it was just Emily 🙂 Don’t worry! It happens to everyone!

Oh and my name is pronounced Ness-a. Forgot to say that last time haha. It should actually be pronounced Nasa (yeah I know like the space station, how original, bahahaha), but my parents preferred the other pronunciation. I know how weird is that

I like Ness-a better too! I’ve mentally used basically every single pronunciation, but I like that one best XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Neasa

@rose-colored-fancy

If it’s any comfort, I didn’t get anything, so I think it was just Emily   Don’t worry! It happens to everyone!

Ahaha that’s a relief, I hope it never happens again. Thanks Rose!

I like Ness-a better too! I’ve mentally used basically every single pronunciation, but I like that one best XD

Loll I’m sure you have, you’re certainly not the only one XD. I have heard every single pronunciation under the sun (Ness-ay-a, Nya-sa, Neee-sa) so I would love to know which pronunciations you used? I plan on adding them to my mental list of pronunciations teehee

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Loll I’m sure you have, you’re certainly not the only one XD. I have heard every single pronunciation under the sun (Ness-ay-a, Nya-sa, Neee-sa) so I would love to know which pronunciations you used? I plan on adding them to my mental list of pronunciations teehee

LOL, that’s a mood XD My real name is quite uncommon and it gets misheard and misspelled constantly XD It’s both annoying and a bit funny at this point XD

Lemme see, I think I was torn between Naye-sa and Ney-sa! Which is pretty close, but not quite there XD I kept mentally reversing the a and the e so I often misremembered as Naesa and tried to pronounce it as such XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Brian Stansell
    @obrian-of-the-surface-world

Neasa (Ness-a), we love you no matter how we say your name.  Please forgive us for being phonetically challenged. 😉

I am just glad I wasn’t born to a family that speaks the clicking language…
    …I’d hate to be cussed out by a pair of castanets. 😂

Seriously, though, I am looking forward to your newsletter.
    I hope you have a very blessed and joyful day.

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
    I was born in war.
    Fighting from my first breath.

Neasa

Yo guys, are you paying for ConvertKit? I’m gonna have to start paying for it soon if I want to continue using it ahhhhh

Neasa

@obrian-of-the-surface-world thanks that’s so kind of you! 🙂

Erynne
    @erynne

Just gonna drop in here… It’s not like I’ve been stalking this conversation since day one 😁

I guess my brain works different than everyone else’s. I’ve always pronounced your name like Ne-as-a XD I like Ness-a the best though!

Convertkit… you don’t have to pay to continue. I believe when the day comes for you to have to pay there is a “continue using free version” button but I can’t remember exactly. You can get out of it though. If anything talk to the people that work there. (Just press the “help” button) They are all so friendly!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

Just throwing this out there for everyone for no good reason whatsoever

https://crafty-trailblazer-274.ck.page/5c01604af7

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Is this the same newsletter I’m already subscribed to or a different one? I just don’t want to double-subscribe XD

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

No, it’s the same one

I just don’t want to double-subscribe XD

Lol, Hakuna Matata!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest