fb

SEEKING ART TRADES? LOOK NO FURTHER!

Forums Art Art Discussions SEEKING ART TRADES? LOOK NO FURTHER!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

Hello my artist peeps. So, as some of you know I have an art instagram, and I love art trades.

During this time of being cooped up at home, I have found that art trades are rather fun, and help pass the time.

Which I have much of.

Time that is.

Anyways, if any of y’all would like to join, then please do so! I would love to draw your character.

If any of you have questions about what an art trade may be, let me know, and I will be more than happy to explain.

Please note though, I will post the art I do on my Instagram art page. If you would like to opt out of that, let me know, and we can just trade on here.

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

E. K. Seaver
    @e-k-seaver

*raises hand* I’ve never done one of these before but it sounds cool. What do I have to trade to get the art?

claire
    @claire-h

@theswordinthebook
    Ooh, I’m in! πŸ˜€ Sounds like fun. Do I need to share a drawing of my character first to give you an idea?

I’ve never done one of these before but it sounds cool. What do I have to trade to get the art?

I’m in the same boat. πŸ˜‰

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
    it just blooms.

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@e-k-seaver @claire-h

So, basically an art trade is where we trade characters we’ve drawn.. So, we trade our art! It’s just a fun way to see what your character looks like in someone else’s art style!

You could attach a drawing of your character to a reply, and I’ll attach a drawing of mine!Β  Then, we draw the other person’s OC.

Also, a quick note, it doesn’t have to look exactly like the drawing. Just capture the character in your style. So, for example, you could change the expression, the pose, and whatnot. Just try to stay true to the original artwork character design! So, maybe adding a description of your character to help give the person some ideas! πŸ˜‰

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

claire
    @claire-h

@theswordinthebook

Yay, I’m so excited!!

This is Emory, one of the heirs to the throne of Faran (the other being her twin sister).Β  She’s kind-hearted, wants to be liked by others, and dislikes conflict. So much so that sometimes she would rather take the easy way out by pleasing other people, even when it goes against something she believes. She’s roughly 5’5″ with black hair and green eyes. Let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to know!

Oh, and I don’t have Instagram… So please post your artwork here as well, if it’s not too much trouble. πŸ™‚

it just blooms.

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@claire-h

Ooh yay! I’m excited about this too! Also, I love your character, she sounds very nice!

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@claire-h and @e-k-seaver

Okay here is my character!

*please note my description is a tad long, so sorry about that. πŸ˜‰

Name: Radcliffe Packard

Species: Human

Appearance: Tall, about 6’7. Always wears gloves. Dark brown eyes and hair. Hair is perfect unless he’s kicking someone’s butt. Which he does. Frequently.Β 

Mental state: Schizophrenic and extremely OCD, has to be precise in many ways of life. Doesn’t mind getting dirty or messed up as long as he can fix it.

Personality: Doesn’t like opening up to people, tends to be secluded and a loner. Has a short attention span and does not like crowds. Is easily embarrassed, and hates being made fun of.

Companion: He has a pet viper named Dante that never bites him and is extremely protective of him. Radcliffe confides in Dante often.

Skills: Master of sword fighting and hand to hand combat. Also a very good cook. Surprisingly strong and quick for his size.

(I’ll have one picture here, but I’ll do a separate post with a couple more pictures I’ve drawn of him. For some reason, it’s not letting me post more than one picture.)

Β 

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@e-k-seaver and @claire-h here’s the other picture.

claire
    @claire-h

@theswordinthebook
    Ooh, Radcliffe sounds (and looks) very cool. Can’t wait to draw him! And oops, just realized I didn’t say what age Emory is. She’s 19.

it just blooms.

E. K. Seaver
    @e-k-seaver

Yeah I don’t have instagram either so if you could share it on here. . .

Let’s see. One of my antagonist’s name is Daemon Stoner. He’s tall– probably around 6’2″– with wavy blond hair and peircing blue eyes. He’s very muscular, having lived on the streets all his life. He’s a jerk but he’s british and very refined about it. Um… He’s tan, has very sharp and defined features with an angular face. He’s 17, almost eighteen.

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@claire-h okay thank ya! πŸ™‚

@e-k-seaver
    ooh he sounds very cool. πŸ˜‰

I shall get to work on them post haste! Give me a week or two though, and I’ll post them on here. πŸ™‚

claire
    @claire-h

@theswordinthebook

IΒ shall get to work on them post haste! Give me a week or two though, and I’ll post them on here. πŸ™‚

Sounds good! πŸ‘Œ I’ll get started on Radcliffe as soon as I can.

it just blooms.

luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

@claire-h

So, I may have been so excited I worked all afternoon of drawing your character… So, yeah your’s is finished! No rush though on your side. XD

claire
    @claire-h

@theswordinthebook

Aw, I love it!!! Thanks! It’s so fun to see Emory in someone else’s style. πŸ˜€ I actually did work a little on your character this afternoon… I should be done sometime in the next couple days.

it just blooms.

claire
    @claire-h

@theswordinthebook

Ok, I finished drawing your character! πŸ™‚

I don’t think I’ve ever drawn a snake before so that was interesting…

it just blooms.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Art Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest