SE Submission

Forums Poetry Poetry Discussions SE Submission

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emma Starr 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Emma Starr
    @emma-starr

When you’re submitting a poem to Story Embers, is it okay to get it critiqued in the poetry forum first? Would it be okay to get some advice on which poem to submit? (Like which one is higher quality…?) Or is better to submit multiple and see what they say?

One of my goals this year is to submit at least 3 poems to Story Embers. I’m going to do this!!

@scribbles @daeus-lamb @kate @cindy @libby

"I have the loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Sarah Williams

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@emma-starr You are perfectly welcome to have your poems critiqued before submitting to us. 🙂

However, it’s best to only submit one poem to our site per month.

I look forward to seeing your poems!

Emma Starr
    @emma-starr

@mariposa Okay, thank you!! 🙂

"I have the loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." - Sarah Williams

Libby
    @libby

@emma-starr Go Emma Starr!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I’d be stoked to see some of your poems on here! XD

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

Emma Starr
    @emma-starr

@libby You’re so sweet! <3<3<3 I’m planning to post a poem in the forum this weekend for comments/edits, so it’s going to happen soon! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest