fb

Scribblers' Station #1

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Scribblers' Station #1

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Elizabeth (I keep almost typing that-writer-girl-99 XD) I finished the first and second draft, so I’mma move on to some writing now.

Well, I gave up on the first draft, but close enough. 😛

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@gabriellepollack I’m actually going to head off now, but good luck with your writing!

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

DragonGeek
    @dragongeek

Is anyone here? I’m trying to muster up the motivation to write, and also trying to decide if I want to be writing my current main work or a short story for a contest that closes in a week and I’m still not sure if I’m entering or not.

Fandoms: Narnia, LotR, Harry Potter, Marvel, MLP, Ranger's Apprentice, probably everything else

Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

I am researching and outlining a book… series. I am at the moment researching serial killers, and why someone would become a serial killer. (I am working on the villain of the first book)

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@kayla-joy Haha, nice. Finding anything interesting?

Welcome to the masquerade.

Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

@sarah-narnathron Serial killers are often very manipulative, which means you most likely won’t suspect them, even if you are questioning them. And they are usually very good liars.

Serial killers are mostly psychopaths, but not all psychopaths are serial killers. The reason is that most psychopaths have damage to certain parts of their brains that cause them to not be remorseful. Pretty much they don’t have a conscience.

It is interesting, and I think I have figured out my villain, but now I am researching Canadian Law Enforcements. They are surprisingly a lot different than US Law Enforcement. So it is a little confusing, as most of the books I have read and TV shows that I have watched are all set in the US.

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@kayla-joy Sounds like my current villain . . . who I guess you could say is kind of a serial killer, but not really.

I’m not surprised that Canadian law enforcement is different than that in the US. Out of curiosity, what’s the book you’re researching all this for?

Welcome to the masquerade.

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@ethryndal @elizabeth @morreafirebird @anyone-else

Any Emberlings on? I’m alternating between writing, building my villain’s backstory, and babysitting my baby sister while watching Brave.

Bonus points that I managed to eat a brownie at the same time. 😉

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

@sarah-narnathron The book is called The Candy Cane Killer, the series is currently called “Canadian Furies”

It is about group of females in the Canadian Police Department. One is a homicide detective specializing in serial killers, the other is a drug enforcer, and the other is a police lawyer who specializes in defending the victims of rape.

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

I’m writing if anyone would like to join me 🙂 @Kayla-joy @sarah-inkdragon @sarah-narnathron @dragongeek @morreafirebird @elizabeth

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

I’m here! You still around, @gabriellepollack?

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@elizabeth I’m here 🙂 What are you up to?

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Outlining my short story! @gabriellepollack

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@elisabeth Yay! 😀

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Yep! Trying to figure out how to write a blind character…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest