fb

"Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!")

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!")

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@devastate-lasting

I do not feel guilty at all.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@wordsmith, was that another quote from your secret identity?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

I mean the answer to his signature.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@wordsmith Am I confusing you? Sorry.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@nuetrobolt

Not at all confusing. That was not a quote from my secret identity. Those are the words of The Friendly Wordsmith (my full name).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Buddy J..

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@wordsmith, I see. I also saw that a few of your favorite authors are also my favorites.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@nuetrobolt

Yes! It’s always a joy to meet fans of N.D. Wilson, because they seem sparse where I live.

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@wordsmith I’ve only read his book, the 100 Cupboards.

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@devastate-lasting

I have read all of his books (fiction), and can recommend all of them.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@wordsmith @devastate-lasting

N.D. Wilson is one of my favorite authors! He is amazing at story lines, dialogue, and prose. His books are beautiful.

So neither of you have read Death by Living I guess? That one’s good. I’ve also watched his Notes from a Tilt-a-whirl.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@wordsmith,

I’ve read all his fiction except for Outlaws of Time 3, which just came out about a month ago.

He is a really good author.

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333333; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 24px; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;”>@evelyn, n</span>o, I haven’t read either of those nonfiction ones.

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333333; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 24px; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;”>@devastate-lasting, you need to read the rest of that series! It gets way better!</span><b></b><i></i><u></u><span style=”text-decoration: line-through;”></span>

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@Evelyn, He might be my favorite author (Tolkien and AP are pretty high there). And no, I have not read those.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Buddy J..

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@wordsmith, I’m not sure if I like Andrew Peterson or N.D. Wilson better. I haven’t read the last book in the Wingfeather Saga, but so far I really like Andrew Peterson. I also love Tolkien.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@nuetrobolt, Yes!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@wordsmith, Do you write fantasy?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest