fb

-salutes-

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    cowlick
    @cowlick

hey hey hey, story embers!

well some of you might know me from other places. I’m a ghost of old on kingdom pen. I’m the blogger writefury. I’m the OYANer Cobalt Girl.

aaand now I guess I’m a story ember person (emberling?) named cowlick.

-nod-

for those of you who don’t know me from any of those contexts, I’m… well, I’m a writer for one. I’m on the tall side of short, I have short curly hair and like wearing green and fandom shirts. I’m the big sister of 8 kids. I love dogs. I love taking pictures. and I really love analyzing and writing many different stories.

A few of my stories include Odd Team Out (a sort of comedy sci-fi that needs rewriting), Blank Mastermind (about a villain with amnesia), The Powers That Be (a sequel to the aforementioned) and Say Uncle (a comedy about babysitting).

Current favorite shows include Timeless and Agents of Shield and I will copiously fangirl about you with either of them.

cheers, emberlings. hope we can have a fun time together. <3

toodle-oop

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@cowlick AGENTS OF SHIEEEEEELD

*ahem* I’m currently watching Season 4. O.o Stuff’s getting real crazy….

Is it just me or dID YOU SHIP FITZSIMMONS FROM THE START? πŸ˜† They are the best. My precious cinnamon rolls.

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@Cowlick EEP HELLO HELLO

but also really. When I saw the name “cowlick” I was like WAIT IS THIS ROSEY??? And it was, and now I’m giggling to myself over here. πŸ˜›

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Ingrid
    @rosiequill

@cowlickΒ  Hiiiiii!Β  I don’t even know if you remember me from KP, but I remember you…and Cobalt!Β  πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β  Nice to “see” you again!

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Anonymous

@cowlick Hi! Β Do you like to draw?

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@cowlick Rosey! I thought you had flat out disappeared from the face of the earth.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

cowlick
    @cowlick

@lady-iliara yES OF COURSE. honestly how could you not? XD I’m chipping away at season 2 currently, and they are slowly breaking my heart. but thank heaven for Mack. Mack is a lifesaver here.

@jane-maree
    HI HI HI yes ’tis me. I’ve been wanting to use this username now for a while and -jazz hands- here I am. The cowlick in full glory.

@rosiequill
    Ingrid! Hey! Yeesss I mean it’s been ages but I do think I remember you from KP. You are quite an awesome person and I am honored to re-make your acquaintance. <3 (also hey nice username. XD)

@ariel-ashira well I do like to doodle. but my sister is an incredible artist and nowadays I find myself more suggesting drawing ideas to her than actually drawing them myself so… XD do you like drawing?

@daeus-lamb
    well hey howdy hey my man, look at that I’m not dead. XD good to see you again, my fine sir.Β handshake

toodle-oop

Anonymous

@cowlick I love drawing and painting! Β I am not as good as some people, but not as bad as some either. Β πŸ™‚

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@cowlickΒ  … ROSEY!! Good grief, where have you been?!

Yeah, I know, we haven’t met. I just sometimes wander through the KP archives and wonder sadly, “What ever happened to them??”

Anyway, nice to meet you! *wishes she’s seen Agents of Shield or Timeless…*

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

SleepwalkingMK
    @sleepwalkingmk

@cowlick HELLOOOOOO! (I follow yourΒ blog if you don’t remember me :D) I’m so glad you’re here! πŸ˜€ Also cowlick… is the best. XD I guessed it was you when I saw it πŸ˜› The licks of the bovine species?

ENFP, hobbit, MK. May wave pom poms, fangirl, and evaporate into a cloud while reading.

cowlick
    @cowlick

@ariel-ashira awesome! well your avatar is very well drawn I can say that much. πŸ˜‰

@dekreel
    heylo heylo! -much waving- heh, nice to see my reputation sortakinda precedes me! XD hopefully I’ll be able to keep up around here a little better. always nice to meet a new writer mate. <3

-wishes you’d have seen them too- I highly recommend both shows if you need somethingorother to watch. πŸ˜›

@sleepwalkingmk
    heyyy whatchu doin here. XD

yep tis me. mwaha I’ve always wanted to use this username.

toodle-oop

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@cowlick

Your writings sound interesting! I like the villain idea!

"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson

SleepwalkingMK
    @sleepwalkingmk

@cowlick XD At the moment, procrastinating πŸ˜› Haha, it is a lovely username xD

ENFP, hobbit, MK. May wave pom poms, fangirl, and evaporate into a cloud while reading.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest