fb

Salutations!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    MyClipboardIsMyViolin
    @myclipboardismyviolin

Hi @therealameliahoch. We’ve already talked in my own intro thread, but I do also like Embroidery and fantasy/sci-fi. 🙂

I’m sorry to hear about the illnesses and do hope that your depression fades as you continue in your walk with the Lord. You may be interested to know that my mother has actually made afghans – in fact that’s her knitting thing – and in the process of doing that discovered that a type of wool yarn is helpful for fibromyalgia sufferers. Perhaps you would be interested in the yarn and maybe the Afghan pattern?

Sarah, Miss S, Sierepica_Fuzzywalker

therealameliahoch
    @therealameliahoch

@chalice I’ve dabbled in a bunch of stuff, jewelry making and polymer clay being the main ones. One time when I was 11, I made a baby elephant, but its head fell off! XD (I didn’t know how to do the proper internal structure.)

@myclipboardismyviolin
    That is intriguing, I’ve never heard of a healing yarn, I am interested. I would be interested in the pattern; the only problem is I don’t know how to knit. 🙁

"I'd wager that I have more illnesses than all of you!" She exclaimed.

MyClipboardIsMyViolin
    @myclipboardismyviolin

@myclipboardismyviolin That is intriguing, I’ve never heard of a healing yarn, I am interested. I would be interested in the pattern; the only problem is I don’t know how to knit. <span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>:(</span>

Hmm. Would you mind terribly if I sent you an email? I think I may have a solution to this, but it involves personal information I’d rather not have the entire forum see.

Sarah, Miss S, Sierepica_Fuzzywalker

therealameliahoch
    @therealameliahoch

@myclipboardismyviolin  Sure it’s ameliahochblog@gmail.com

"I'd wager that I have more illnesses than all of you!" She exclaimed.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest