fb

RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

if you have questions about the books, i’ll explain 🙂

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I watched the Netflix stuff too. And was disappointed that it was barely anything like the books… I did like the stuff in Wonderland though. And kinda the Dragon Games stuff.

Hardcore fan, yes. I have Cerise in her legacy day outfit. And Darling in her dragon rider outfit. My sister has Apple in her dragon rider outfit plus her dragon, Braeburn or something like that. And I found Blondie Locks at a consignment sale. I think she’s got her normal outfit. But of course they’re all turned into my characters right now. Darling is Cora.

Why was she booted? I never heard anything about that. All I knew was that there was another author for some reason.

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Oscar ran in circles around Barbara, his head cocked sideways. This was a strange creature. She was a dog, like him, then she was a human. Oscar sat down not knowing what to make of her.

Nia was standing off to the side, seeing as things were being handled fairly well without her interference.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Idk, I think Hale was going on to other books or retiring or something

I’ve never been one to collect the dolls. I don’t like dolls, they creep me out.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Okay.

Really? Unless they’re like horror movie dolls I like dolls. I have a bunch of Star Wars ones. Those Ever After High ones and one Monster High one. Plus some like 12 inch action figure Star Wars people doll-like things.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Oscar ran around me, his tail brushing my nose and making me sneeze. My hair flashed a bright, spiked red for a second, then went back to normal. I grabbed the husky’s thick scruff and nuzzled my nose in his thick fur. It was nice to have a normal dog around that wouldn’t turn into a human at any moment.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I mean, I would probs get them from like, the games I follow or a few anime I watch, but that’s about it. the eyes kinda freak me out, I had a fear of them when I was younger

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I collect non-dangerous things like spoons,

anywho, I have to go.

BYEE

feel free to spam 🙂

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Goodnight Ya’ll ! =)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I haven’t noticed, but lately it’s been really slow with the storyline

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Yeah. People aren’t posting as much.

Although I think Draven’s the only one with a real plot in mind, so….

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

yeah

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Sage watched the events around her a little unsteadily. Maybe the weirdness was done for now? Hopefully? Then she glanced down next to her just in time to see Barbara’s hair turn bright red for a moment and then back. Sage wavered a little then fell to her knees and held her head in her hands, just trying to cope.

(Notice how I said head and not face.)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Sage fell onto the sand next to me, her head in her hands. To be honest, I was gaining a migraine as well, but that was only because I was trying not not shift, and ever since I moved to the ship with Dad, we’d been able to just shift without anyone caring.

“Are you okay?” I asked her, Oscar snuggling into my side.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Sage brought her hands down and glanced at Barbara. “N-Not really… this is all too weird. It wasn’t this weird the other two times.” She sighed and stared at her knees. Maybe this was normal for the others? She sighed again. When she started missing the time when she was the strange, abnormal one she knew either things were going insane or something was wrong.

(Och, she still has her hood on… I’m gonna have to change that soon…)

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,691 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest