fb

RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

It’s fine! Just hoodies and cloaks are two entirely different things so I didn’t want any mixups.

What type of dog is Oscar?

“S-Sage…” Sage looked down at the dog licking her and smiled a little. Dogs were cool. She bent over and petted it, then looked back up at the lady. “Is he yours?” Then her eyes widened and she gasped. “Y-Your ears! Y-You’re…” She fell over backwards with a large splash.

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Yeah I get that! =)

Oscar is a husky about a year old.

—————————————

Nia sighed and crossed her arms over her chest impatiently, “Yes I am an elf. I don’t see why that’s such a wonder.”

The human fell over, sending droplets of water onto Oscar. Oscar took this as signal to play, and yapping ran into the oncoming waves, getting himself completely soaked.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by MissPenguin.
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Sage gaped. “You’re actually an elf. I thought elves didn’t exist!” She pushed herself back to her feet and moved back out of the ocean, wet clothing clinging uncomfortably to her body.

An actual elf. Sage wasn’t sure whether she was excited or worried she was hallucinating.

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Did this girl know nothing?  “Yes I exist thank you very much. Would you like to know if my dog exists as well?” She snapped, pointing at the wet mass of fur.

Oscar pricked up his ears. His mistress was angry, and he hoped, not angry with him. He waked back onto the sand, shivering a little from the cold water.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

The husky was shivering, and I had liked how we had connected. The new girl, Sage, was talking with Nia, so I left the mess in her seemingly capable hands. I didn’t like that I had caused her to fall back into the ocean, and I kneeled down next to the dog. He nuzzled my face, and I lost focus. My body shrunk and my nose elongated. Ears moved to the top of my head and fur fuzzed on my body. I yapped at the now huge Oscar. I twirled around, my tail beckoning me.

(btw, she’s a husky puppy, about 2 months in appearance with a light grey coloring)

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Capable… *cracks up*

_______

Sage winced. “Sorry… just… where I come from there’s just humans. Elves are only in stories.” Suddenly the changing girl, Barbara, turned into a puppy. Sage shrieked, partly from shock and partly from fear.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

My ears flipped back and my tail tucked between my legs. I let out a whine, backing into Oscar. What did I do wrong? Was she afraid of dogs? No, because Sage wasn’t afraid of Oscar.

I couldn’t change back to human form soon, but I would stay away from this girl if she was scared of me. I hid behind Oscar.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Ah… for the days when Sage was the strange person…

Also Sage is about at her current limit of weirdness handling, just lettin’ you know… *hint hint*

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

“Whatever. Can we focus to getting out of here?” Nia said, still clearly annoyed, but wanting to change the topic.

Oscar moved in front of the other little dog protectively, growling at the other people. It didn’t have the desired effect since he was ignored, but Oscar didn’t really care.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

“S-Sure…” Sage edged away from the formerly human dog. This was getting too weird. It was even stranger than the other two times. At least then everyone had been more or less rather human. She glanced at the other two people, twins it looked like, wondering if they had any specific powers like the others.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Oscar blocked me from the people, growling a bit. I yipped at him, but the big dog didn’t hear me over the din of people. I backed away from Oscar’s side, into the water. The water lapped at my paws, coming up to my furry chest. A huge wave crashed over my head and I was thrashing. The ocean pulled me down and the salt stung my eyes. I popped above the water and cried out. The ocean was pulling me back out and I was taken back under.

once the ocean relented and I was able to doggy paddle to keep myself up. I howled at shore, begging the people to come and save me from the deathly water.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I FEEL ABANDONED

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

the Darcys from pride and prejudice

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Max looked up from the coconut he was currently trying to pry open with his claws as the cry echoed from the water. He rushed to the beach, spotting the shapeshifted dog being dragged under in the current. Mal bounded up next to him, “what are you standing there for? Do something!” Max shook his head, his eyes wide with fear. “What do we do?” His sister thought for a moment, “I know we can use our tongues!” Max shook his head vigorously. “Nope, nope, nope, nope! I hate using that ability in front of people! It’s so gross!” Mal smacked him across the face, “Do you want to save her or join her?” Max sighed, “I’m never going to get a date.” They both extended their chameleon-like tongues into the waves, pulling the girl/dog to safety. The girl immediately shifted back to her girl form and sprawled on the beach panting as Max choked on the salty water, mumbling about how it had better be worth it. Mal kneeled next to the girl and wiped the hair out of her face. “You okay?” She asked worriedly and a little sheepishly. Her face burned at the fact they the other girls had seen one of her weird abilities. She inwardly sighed, Max was right, they were two strange teens who didn’t belong anywhere.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I was chocking on the water that had come into the lungs, and my clothing was glitching in and out of the jeans and t-shirt I had programmed. I moaned, hating the feeling of the soaked extra-absorbent alien fabric I was wearing. My skin felt all gritty and odd. Nothing really felt right.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,691 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest