fb

RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

why thank you, good sir 馃檪

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Mal smiled at the girl. “Nice to meet you, Barbara. So… you’re a shapeshifter?” Barbara nodded slowly, almost stunned by the casualness of the statement. Mal shrugged, “We’ve seen a lot of things and shapeshifting isn’t new to us.” Barbara relaxed a little at the warmth聽of the girl. She glanced at Max who promptly聽winked. She smiled a little and Max turned and headed towards the beach. Suddenly he paused, there was someone walking towards them… another girl.

(I am not shipping them. Max is just… a charmer, meaning he likes to charm every girl he sees. Someone could catch his heart though… not sure anyone would want to.)

————————————————————————-

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ路ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

My face flushed a purple color as the alien blood in my body rushed to my face. I was glad there was a different girl for them to pay attention to, and, as she came near, my skin flushed a full purple. Little, darker freckles popped up on my arm and soon became a multitude.

The new girl, who had her hair in a messy braid furrowed her eyebrows and squinted at me. I shied away, twisting my hair in my face and making it poufy and a subtle green. My face flushed even darker and I hid behind my big hair.

“Hi, I’m Barbara,” I waved tentatively at her, my skin going from a purple to a toxic orange. That was the thing about my genes, they acted up and became more and more volatile when my emotions matched it, “I’m a shapeshifter.”

————

Babes is my cute single shy character. She’s one of my favorites to write because a lot of my characters act like me in the ambivert way, but she’s a full introvert. like intense

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Nia looked the girl up and down,wondering weather this person could help her. Shapeshifters were nothing new to her, but fro her experience they were not to be trusted. But this girl, Barbara, she had said her name was, seemed harmless enough, so she said shortly, ” I’m Nia. ”

Seeing Oscar still darting around her feet she added, “And that’s Oscar.” Oscar pricked up his ears when he heard his name, but his mistress didn’t say anything else to him, so he bounded over to the other two people.

“Who are you?” Nia asked, turning to the twins.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

as the new girl, Nia, talked to Mal and Max, Oscar the dog came over to sniff my knees. As his nose touched my knee, the dark chocolate wet and making a little print on my skin, the color spread up my knee and my hair flushed upwards, becoming a flaming red that rippled like actual fire. I smoothed it onto my neck and bent down to pet the dog.

he was sweet and calmed my nerves and the shapeshifting genes inside of me. I returned to my normal form of tan complexion and short ash brown hair. Oscar was sweet, and licked my face lovingly.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

He straightened himself, dusting and smoothing out his clothes. The one called Cora was powerful, the one called Shodphar was haughty and naive, and the one called Basil was… far too emotional. He gave a slight nod and turned away. He walked over to the bench where the cup of tea still sat. Picking it up, he tested it and found it still warm. After taking a few sips he sat it down and stood to the side, hands clasped behind him. He was fully aware that the small group watched him, baffled by his strange behavior. Suddenly a haze seemed to pass over their eyes, causing the scene to go blurry. When it cleared, three figures now stood in the center of the dome. One was Jack, the other a man was dressed in black pants and a black leather jacket. A gun was strapped to his right leg and another one sat in a shoulder holster. Strapped onto his black combat boots were a pair of sais. His gloved hands hung at his sides in an ever-ready manner. His face was concealed聽by a red scarf, his eyes glowed with that burning orange glow.

The third figure was a tall, light-haired man. He wore a gray suit that fit him to a tee. He glanced around the dome, his eyes missing nothing, a slight smile on his handsome features. He walked over to the miniature garden set up and was immediately聽handed the untouched cup of tea by Jack. “蔚蠀蠂伪蟻喂蟽蟿蠋.” He said, his voice smooth, but well-formed. Jack and the second man took positions on either side of the businessman. The man pondered this as he sipped his tea. He had no use for bodyguards of any sort, but it was far more interesting this way. The thing about people was that they often needed some sort of explanation for things to be accomplished. They must have portals or powers or a snap of the fingers in order for them to be assured in action. Fortunately or unfortunately he did not need such things. He was the Executive with the ability to put plans, actions, or laws into effect. He had been around for a very long time and what he had found in all of his travels was that the power to take action is truly the greatest power of all.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

So… happy late b-day Elaine!!!

Draven, *finally finishes laughing* Yeah… please don’t stay shocked forever. XD XD XD

Also, THANK YOU. *is extremely relieved Cora will not be getting smashed for trying to literally yank Crimson out of Jack in a painful process*

Btw, I’ve imagined a lot of my characters’ reactions to Max. It’s really very amusing.

Cora shakily pushed herself upright, propping herself up with her hands. Then she looked back at the trio in the middle of the dome and addressed the man in the middle. “Who… who are you… and… what do… you want…?” She took a deep breath, this was聽not good. She’d used all her energy, she wouldn’t even be able to stand without help. Not to mention she’d become immobilized聽completely if she so much as tried to sense the surrounding minds.

Shara finally reached Tinke, who was surrounded by a dense cloud of bugs. “Tinke!” Shara waved the bugs away from her face. “Are you okay?” Suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her upper arm. She looked down, one of the bugs… she slapped at it immediately. Flesh eaters. She turned to the others who were coming up behind her. “Watch out! The bugs are flesh eaters!” She grabbed Tinke’s hand, carefully not squeezing it too hard. Then she created a shield around them, pushing the bugs outwards and away from them with it.

(So… there are still a few bugs in the shield, but not many.)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Wow it’s been quiet since I’ve gotten on….

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

What was I shocked about again?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Me knowing Aislinn in real life.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Ohhhhh, gotcha! Sorry, I was confused. XD Yeah, that’s awesome… and a little wild.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

“confused” Welcome to my life.

It’s downright insane that’s what it is. I would NEVER have even聽heard of Aetherlight if it wasn’t for her. But yeah, also super awesome. Me and her are actually role playing right now. Aislinn… is being annoyingly snarky even though she’s currently a prisoner. And she’s annoying the life out of Shira although Shira wouldn’t ever admit that.

ACK. SHE JUST CALLED KARIM A聽CINNAMON ROLL. I’M LAUGHING SO HARD IRL I CAN’T EVEN BREATHE.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Is that the writer friend you keep talking about?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Yes, one of them. I don’t always talk about the same writer friend. But yes, she is one of the ones I talk about.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Oh, okay.

Hmmm, what to do, what to do…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,691 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest