fb

RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I’m more interested in Crimson’s response to Cora trying to kick him out of Jack’s mind.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

that’s Shodphur’s nickname for him and it just stuck for me.

I also like that Basil calls Jack “Jackie”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Quick question, who is little red?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Crimson, the executive

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I know it’s the nickname. But the difference between Riding Hood and Crimson… it’s just… *Nearly dies of laughter again*

Anyways. I have to go! *sob from suspense* Please don’t murder anyone while I’m gone. Fare thee well!

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

“Get up,” Mal said, leaning over her twin brother Max. “Can’t, I’m dead.” He replied, opening his eyes slightly. She punched him in the shoulder harder than usual. “Did you feel that?” He groaned an clutched his arm. “Them you aren’t dead,” she grinned. He grumbled something about how she was so violent but sat up anyways. He blinked and looked around at their tropical location. He got to his feet and brushed the sand off of his clothing. “Where are we?” Mal shrugged, “I would say a beach, as far as where…” she shrugged. Max rolled his eyes at his sis and kicked a coconut with his foot. “Wait, are we in Hawaii? I’ve always wanted to go to Hawaii!” She narrowed her eyes, “I don’t think we are in Hawaii…” Her gaze went passed Max and settled on something behind him. Max turned to see a girl walking slowly towards them. She seemed a little unsure of where she was or what to do about the two people who had randomly appeared on the beach. Mal walked over to stand beside Max as she approached. “Ooh, she’s pretty,” Max muttered absentmindedly, causing Mal to backhand him across the chest. He whimpered in pain, rubbing the place where he was sure he would have a red mark. “Stop hitting me!” He told her, “It hurts!” “Oh suck it up and be a man.” She muttered back and stepped forward to greet the other girl. “Hi,” she smiled and stuck out her hand, “I’m Mal.” “And I’m Max,” he quickly stepped forward as well, “the most good looking man on this island.” He grinned. Mal facepalmed…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Crimson, the executive

………… interesting.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I blinked at the two people in front of me. It looked like they were twins, but in a world of shapeshifters, one could never know. I turned towards the girl, Mal.

“I’m Barbara,” I returned, “Do you know where we are?”

as I waited for Mal to answer my question, I fiddled with my fingers, making the nails flash from color to color. It was a tic I had obtained on the ship, where my shapeshifting wasn’t looked down upon. I stopped, realizing that these two probably had never seen this type of thing before. My hands darted behind my body as I hid the flashing nails.

the boy, Max, was furrowing his eyebrows at my hair, which I could feel was rippling. It straightened itself quickly, and my face flushed.

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Max reminds me so much of one of my friends XD

Anyways um I don’t know what to do with Maya so I am going to switch her out for one of my characters who’s a little more developed. =)

Nia~17~Average height, hazel eyes, slim, straight brown hair that’s always in messy braid~Elf~ Reserved, smart, untrusting, basically hates everyone and everything, except her dog, Oscar.

—————————————————————

Nia slammed her books down on the table. Why did she even have to take these tests? It’s not like she’d ever need to know about which herbs she needed to make an antidote for rabbit bite.

Oscar looked up at her, his tail wagging. Nia grinned and bent down to scratch his furry little head. But before she reached him, there was a blinding flash of light, and Nia was thrown down on to sandy beach.

She pushed herself up to sitting position taking in her surroundings. Well that was just amazing. She had no idea where she was and there was sand in her mouth. She spat it out, but the disgusting taste of sand lingered. Oscar bounded up to her, at least that was one good thing. “Did you see anything?” She asked him, not really caring if he understood her or not.

Oscar just sat there, tongue hanging out and tail wagging.

Nia sighed. “Right. Come on, let’s find a way to get home. ” She stood up, and brushed the rest of the sand off herself, and started walking along the beach, Oscar following at her heels.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by MissPenguin.
    I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

The Man in Black hunched over his orb, his brow dark as he watched the proceedings. Madame Shodphur was amusing, powerful but amusing. He fingered his pendant as he spotted the orange glow in the one called Jack’s eyes. He gritted his teeth, he was there! He grinned, this could not work out better! He rose from his seat and stepped towards his portal. He quickly programmed in the location and stepped forwards when a loud crash came from the other room. He rushed in, his eyes staring wildly at the scene. “No!” He hollered, spreading his hands over the crushed and shattered case that once held the precious ring he had given up everything to obtain. His breath came in gasps as he saw the words scrawled on the wall facing him, burn for me. “No!” He yelled. “It can’t be! He can’t be here! He’s…” He paused, the stone hung around his neck giving him wisdom beyond his years. His black eyes glittered as his mind understood. The Executive, somehow he had managed to do it. He clasped his hands behind his back and paced. There was only one way to do this and that was to break the Executive’s hold on him. He would need an anchor, someone who could pull him out of his inner self. He stepped back to the portal and reprogramed it for extraction. He knew the person for the job!

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

so today I was asked my age, I was like “15–no, 16!”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Draven, can you write for the twins?

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Ooh is today your birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE! Welcome to the year that changes… absolutely nothing.

ANd, yes I can write for the twins.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

🙂 thank you, and my birthday was a few weeks back

and thank you

can you write for jack too

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Yes. I am a little occupied at the moment but will get to both of those shortly.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,691 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest