fb

RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

WHERE’S NOBODY??? *hides in closet and locks door even though that technically won’t help anything*

And I did write a ghost town piece. This page.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

okie, and Nobody isn’t here

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oh phew. *is no longer in danger of having a heart attack* *realizes I actually got the 4th book* *goes off to read it even though it will only break my brain further*

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

ooh, the Story Thieves, riiiiiiiiiiiight

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Yep. Have you read all of them?

I’m about to start the 4th one and I have no idea what’s going on in them anymore really.

I do know I’m never EVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS letting my characters read them though.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

*nodds*

I’ve read a few, but I vaguely remember them, and it took me a little to get what you were talking about.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Jack helped me limp over to the same roof that Cora and Lwellyn had stopped on. He lead me to a ledge and helped me sit. Cora furrowed her eyebrows at us and came over, kneeling.

“How’s your ankle?” Jack asked gently, pulling my sock down and off of my foot. I winced as he touched around the injury.

“It hurts a little,” I said through gritted teeth. It felt like the wolf had torn apart ligaments and made a fillet out of my skin. Cora grimaced at the grisly injury.

“What happened?” she asked.

“A wolf caught her ankle when she was coming up the fire escape,” Jack explained, wrapping my sock around the wound to stop bleeding, then propped it up on his own.

—————————————

@kari-karast

@countryboy77

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I don’t suppose you’ll let Cora heal Basil, will you? I mean, I do need a way to use up her power so she doesn’t get any ideas. *glares at Cora* *Cora glares back*

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

yes, yes she can

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Yay!! *smirks at Cora* *Cora sighs and shakes her head*

Cora winced. “That’s not good. I’m going to heal it.”

“What?” Jack raised an eyebrow at Cora.

“You heard me.” Cora gently laid her now glowing silver hand on Basil’s ankle. She closed her eyes and stayed like that for a minute, then she sat back and removed her hand. The glow faded. “There.”

Basil looked down at her ankle. It was as if it had never been hurt. “You did that?”

“Yes, I follow… actually you wouldn’t understand that unless I explained it. Essentially, my power let’s me heal. That and… one other thing.” Cora looked down at her lap for a few seconds, then stood. “We can’t stay up here forever, do any of you want to make a plan or should I?”

(Don’t worry, using her power had more effect on her than it appeared. *evil smirk*)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

The warmth that came from Cara’s healing magic was delicious, so much so that I just sat for a little after she had finished. Jack helped me up after a minute, and we walked over to her and Lwellyn, who had just gotten his own injury healed.

“Now what do we do?” I asked, trying to stay quiet, “We don’t know when another acid rain storm is coming, or the skeletons or the wolves. We don’t know anything about this world and it’s slightly unnerving me.”

Cora nodded slowly. She looked wobbly on her feet, and I reached out to steady her with a hand, “Are you okay?”

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Riley grimaced, “Does overheating cause any pain? Maybe you should stop trying to research people. I’m thinking we are all from different worlds.” He looked up again. “Do you hear that…creaking noise?” Just as he said those words the roof groaned again. “Is it just me or should we be scared?” He asked after a moment.

~~~

Tinke removed her hand, blood smearing it. A large beetle, oozing green, lay in the palm of her hand. That was fun, but it had died so quickly. Suddenly a swarm, so large it appeared to be black, rose out of the bushes. More beetles!

~~~

Llewelyn paced the roof, the chain of his weapon clinking as he walked, watching the wolves below him. Just like his world, these creatures were full of cunning, and unlike the ones before, only wanted to eat them. He watched as the beady eyes move back and forth. Several jumped up on a chest outside what looked to be an old fashioned store. They then scrapped up onto the awning before leaping up onto the roof. Llewelyn leapt into the air, wings beating as the roof shrunk below him. Then he tilted his wings, spinning back to earth. The sharp blades of his weapons gave a clink as they locked before spinning into the two wolves that had made the roof.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Cora frowned. “I should be. It shouldn’t take so much of my energy to heal minor injuries like you twos’. But it did… which is concerning. Although it also serves to illustrate my point that this place is just wrong. I’ll be fine tho-” She abruptly cut off as two wolves jumped up onto the roof with them. “Kadrikan.”

Llewelyn took care of the original two, but more came up. Cora muttered in Kadelfin again and readied her bow. She pointed a normal arrow at the closest wolf, ignoring that her hands were shaking slightly. She released her bow and the arrow shot into the wolf, close enough to her mark that it still keeled over, but far enough from her intended target that she grimaced. She should really have a lot more energy than this.

Sharv suddenly stood up. “Do you see that?” He pointed at a vague hovering shape in the forest that appeared to be moving. “I bet Tinke’s gotten into trouble. Let’s go.” He turned and helped his sister up than sprinted towards the shape. Shara followed at a bit slower pace, making sure her leg was fully healed. It was, so she sped up and matched her twin’s pace.

(the vague hovering shape is the beetle cloud)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I nodded, “Yeah, but it’s not something I can shut down,” then I tilted my head, trying to listen to what Riley had referred to. the creaking seemed more like wood than stone, but for the first time I felt the slight shaking underneath the ground. my hand found Riley’s arm and I gripped it tightly.

“Riley, I lost my dad in a collapsing building that had lost it’s integrity from the fire,” I said, “I lost my eyesight from the ash from a falling rafter.”

the shaking intensified, or was that just me, amplifying what wasn’t there. My grip tightened so that my fingers were white on Riley’s tanned arm.

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Maya jumped up. The building was shaking, and that was not good. She started panicking, and ran in no particular direction, but just something that she hoped led to an exit. Running was hard, considering that the building was moving from under her and she nearly fell on her face multiple times. She was about to give it up as an endless tunnel,when she heard voices. She followed the sound of the voices until she came up to a boy and a girl. Panting, she said, “Do you know how to get out of this?”

Wes ran after them, not entirely sure what they were doing, which annoyed him, but he followed anyways across the rickety wooden bridge to another island, where what looked like a little girl, was being swarmed by black insects.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,691 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest