RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

This topic contains 1,690 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  E. Veryone 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Wes moved the hair out of his eyes and said simply, “Well she has a blood stained cloth on her leg and the rest of you looked worried, so I figured something was wrong.”

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  MissPenguin.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Sharv raised an eyebrow. “A black bloodstained cloth, but it makes sense. And now that we’ve established you’re not evil or something, yes, please help her.”

Shara frowned a little. They actually hadn’t really established that but whatever. As long as the blond guy didn’t kill her instead of helping her she’d be fine. She hoped he’d hurry. It was getting harder and harder to think coherently.

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

“Hello! Who are you?” Riley asked. “And have you seen an exit by the way?” It wouldn’t hurt to ask. Also why did the ground keep shaking? He squinted through the lens trying to find something that could be causing it. “Are you losing your vision again?” he asked startled when he saw Luna’s eyes cloud over again.

~~~

Tinke got very bored with this all and wandered off. No one seemed to notice. She skipped along through the trees, noticing a buzzing sound from the bushes. She took her dagger cutting little patterns in the dirt. Pretty. The buzzing noise grew louder. Suddenly something landed on her neck, biting hard. She swatted at it, eyes glinting. What had that been?

~~~

“We need to get back to the rooftops!” Llewellyn shouted, flying up. “They brought friends with them! And they are out for blood!”

His right shirt sleeve was torn, blood crusting around the makeshift bandage around his upper arm. Metal glinted in his uninjured arm. Behind him the night lite with yellow beady eyes in the dark. A haunting howl ripped the night apart. Looking back, Llewellyn dove forward, grabbing the first person he could and flying onto the rooftop.

~~

These are real wolves btw.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

I, David
    @i-david

The thick plotens.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

I watched Cora get swept up onto the roof, then stood up with Jack. The mournful howling continued and  I couldn’t translate it from bonumform speak.

“Those are actual wolves, Jack,” I said and we started to run. Adrenaline pumped through me and I struggled to keep up with Jack, who had a longer gait than I did. I could hear the paws of the wolves pounding on the street, and my own shoes started to slip off. I couldn’t stop to take them off, but I had to to stay alive.

Jack stopped at a fire escape, jumping onto it. I swerved, reaching my hands up to the ladder that Jack had gotten so easily.

“Jack! I’m too short!” I called up at him, and the wolves started down the alleyway that we had turned in. I jumped and caught the bar, but I couldn’t pull myself up. Jack grabbed my wrists and pulled me up, but a wolf also caught my ankle. It tugged and so did Jack.

Jack leaned closer, grabbing my upper arms and hefting me upwards. It wasn’t too hard, I knew I was a little too light for my age, but the wolf didn’t let go. It was clinging to me, dragging my new wound larger. Jack took hold of my waist and pulled me up higher, then slapped the wolf off of me.

———————————————

I nodded at Riley’s inquiry, “It seems all of you aren’t from my world and my brain is overloading trying to find you.”

Riley nodded blankly, and the girl didn’t answer his question, just looked up at us in a confused manner.

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Wes smiled at the thought of being mistaken for evil but he brushed this away and crouched down next to the girl. He unwrapped the bandage, carefully, trying to cause as little pain for her as possible. He set the cloth down next to him and placed his hands on her bloodied leg, focusing all his energy into her wound. The wound closed, leaving nothing but a faded scar where she had been stabbed. Wes fell back, catching his breath. It had been a long time since he had used magic, and it wore him out more than usual. “How …do..you…feel…know?” He asked through gasps.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

Awzellun took a step back. He was thinking about helping the person, but oh well. It looked like someone came just in time to take his place.

“Well, is there any other way I can help?” Awzellun asked.

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

I feel like i’m carrying Jasil on my own right now

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Hm. What is it with our role plays and wolves…

Also, I don’t suppose you’ll let Cora heal Basil, will you? I mean, I do need a way to use up her power so she doesn’t get any ideas. *glares at Cora* *Cora glares back*

And Llewelyn, he’s hurt too…

Cora let out a sharp gasp as Llewelyn suddenly grabbed her and flew her up to the rooftops. Then she registered what he’d yelled. “Wolves?” She readied her bow again, sensing the minds of the animals now that she was reaching out again.

Her head suddenly snapped around as she sensed Jack and Basil running off, followed by the wolves. She sprinted across the rooftops parallel to the minds. She stopped when they stopped and peered over the roof… was that a fire escape? In a ghost town? This was just getting stranger and stranger. She felt Jack and Basils’ minds getting higher and she waited for them to reach the top of the fire escape, bow at the ready in case these weren’t normal wolves. And if things continued the way they’d been going, they weren’t going to be normal wolves.

Shara gingerly brought her leg closer to her and then stretched it out again. “Better. Thanks. Are you okay?” Using his power had obviously wore the guy out.

Sharv looked down at Awzellun. “I’m not sure. I have literally no idea what we’re doing which is unsettling. I think goal number one is find out why we all got dropped here and who did it. Aside from you, everyone here just suddenly appeared here. Well I don’t know if that guy did, I think he did but I’m not sure. So me, Shara and Tinke did at least.” He suddenly looked around, actually, where was Tinke? “Um… did you see where Tinke went? Small blond girl about this high?” He held a hand out at about Tinke’s height.

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

Andrew Schmidt
      @andrew

scarletimmortalized: how tall is Tinke?

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

Andrew Schmidt
        @andrew

Awzellun cast a glance around. “Okay. So where you planning on going?” He fingered an arrow, ready to set it aflame. “My tribe is skilled in the art of fire. And…” He pulled out a small magical rock, glinting a dim red glow beneath the rough layer of stone. “I got this from the Illuje, a tribe famous for their maps and directions. This rock can pinpoint any location.”

Though the rock was even smaller to them; him already being an inch tall. They would probably have to peer close to get a look at it.

“And a little adventure would be fun.” He flashed a playful smile. “What do you say?”

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

WHY IS NODBODY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

*sees “NOBODY”* *shrieks* WHERE??? *hides*

Shara and Sharv exchanged glances. “I suppose adventure is fine as long as I don’t get stabbed again. And as for where we’re going, we do need to find Tinke before she kills herself…” Shara trailed off, grimacing. That was definitely a possibility at this point. Which was not good.

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

Nobody is progressing any of my story lines

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,691 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest