fb

RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Basil Kaa

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*comes out of book induced haze to peer at picture*

Very nice.

How old is Basil?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

She’s around 19/20 in that picture, and thank you. the updated version of my drawing program is a bit fiddly.

also, what book

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

It does look different from your other drawings.

The entire Story Thieves series. I just finished the 3rd book. It broke my brain.

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

@elaine That is beautiful! I love her hair!

@draven Maya is a red-head. A very very bright red red-head.

Alright I think I will do new characters this time. Maya (she’s already in the doc.) and Wes ( who is not in the doc but I’ll get to that. XD)

I’ll put Maya in the temple thing and Wes on one of the islands nearby the twins if that’s alright?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Sounds good to me!!

Very important question, can Wes do anything for someone who’s gotten stabbed in the leg and who may or may not pass out soon?

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Yes he could.

And sidenote; he is West’s identical twin, so he has same magic and looks as West.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Ah. With the magic. Hmmmmmmmmm. *is interested to see how that would work out*

OOH TWIN. And that explains the name, too.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

hey, can you see my posts?

I cant

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

wait, there we go, good now

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

@kari Yep XD

———————————————

Maya blinked. She was in some sort of building, and it was definitely not her cave. Why was she here? Well, that didn’t matter so long as she was ok. The walls were pretty. Covered in funny pictures. She giggled and wondered what they were for.

Wes sighed. He was on a strange island with a group of people surrounded around a girl. His brother had warned him of this, and now it had happened to him. He took a deep breath and walked calmly over to to the girl. “Hello. I am Wes. Will you allow me to help you?”

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by MissPenguin.
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Shara took her head out of her hands and looked up at the blond guy who’d just walked up. “What?”

Had he really just said what she thought he’d said?

Sharv stared up at the blond guy. The young man seemed sincere. But… how did he know Shara was hurt?

Cora smiled gently at Basil. “You have two siblings then?”

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Wes patiently repeated his question. “Will you allow me to help you?” Perhaps the injury had hurt her brain’s ability to process things correctly.

Maya started walking and traced her fingers along the wall as she did so. This was so boring. She couldn’t see very well and she was  in some wierd place. With nothing else to do she started singing, “Strange places are strange. There are pictures on the walls. And I am all alone.” She paused, and called out, “Anybody else?” When there was no response she slumped against the wall and let her self fall down into a little lump on the ground, utterly disheartened.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I shrugged, smiling at Cora.

“Yep, Christine is afraid of snakes, so we don’t talk often. but Jake and I are close,” I was pulling out of my fear-induced haze, and talking about Jake pulled me out faster.

“I taught him how to change into his Bonumform, I teach him math and chemistry ever night. We do out homework together, and he always asks questions about my Transformic biology.”

“Transformic biology?” Jack asked.

“I forged a way when malforms and bonumforms were revealed to the world,” I explained, “I study how our DNA works and learn how to transfer the good things to a medicine.”

————————

Suddenly, the family stopped walking and their footsteps were replaced with slow ones. A small giggle came and a girl with floppy sandy brown hair and an embroidered vest. She was cute, in a pure way. She didn’t seem to see us, so I leaned over to Riley.

“Riley, is your lens working?” I whispered, by brain working on overdrive. It couldn’t find this girl anywhere on the internet. I raised my hand to my head, but Riley knocked saying “ting, ting”. I smiled at him, looking into his dark brown eyes as my own sight faded.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

“How do you know I’m hurt?” Shara bit the inside of her cheek again to help her focus.

Sharv slowly stood up, wanting to know that too.

________

“So you’re a doctor, then?” Cora tilted her head slightly. Her and Basil seemed more similar than she’d originally thought.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,691 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest