fb

RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Yes, yes you do.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

the Wolfes were running faster now that Cora had taken one of their own down. I bounced on the big one’s shoulder painfully, but he stopped abruptly and I looked up from my braced spot. Being thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, I could only see the rooftops we had already jumped over. Lwellyn, Cora, and Jack were all staring my way and I think Lwellyn had already started to jump the roofs, but the Wolfe that clutched my waist tightly over his shoulder and started to plummet. A scream ripped from my throat. I didn’t mind falling, but the abruptness scared the wail from my throat.

The Wolfe underneath me chuckled once he landed, “That’s not the worst thing we’re doing, Girlie.”

I was scared frozen and hadn’t realized that we stopped when we did. I was thrown on the ground and a lid was shut over my head. I pushed myself up, but my head hit the lid. I lowered and rubbed my head, laying down on my back. I pushed up and my arms were bent when my hands met the ceiling. I was taking in deep breaths, trying not to get panicked, when the box I was in started to tilt. I was pushed onto the side so that the long side was on top, and my face was squished onto the side. I situated myself so I was sitting, but my head was still bowed. I pushed my hands on the side of the box, but there was no give.

I started to panic.

My breathing became erratic, and I started to shake, tears bubbling up in my throat. I tried to choke them down, but I hiccupped and started to cry. Soft at first, but soon, sobs racked my body.

———————

she has claustrophobia, and cleithrophobia (the fear of being trapped)

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

(Ouch, poor Basil.)

Cora’s eyes narrowed. She could sense the minds getting farther and farther away. That was unfortunate. She’d been hoping they’d try to fight her instead of keeping going, or at least, trying to fight her while she got Basil.

Cora started running again, following the presences. Her eyes then flickered open as she realized she should probably look where she was going and she veered around a large obstacle just in time.

She kept going, maintaining her connection to the minds albeit with more difficulty now that her attention was split further. When she caught sight of the vague shapes of the whoever had kidnapped Basil she frowned. Where Basil’s mind was… Basil was in a box.

Cora muttered something in Kadelfin. That wasn’t a good sign. She slowed slightly and began firing more arrows, not paying as much attention to her aim as before.

(Her arrows are still the knockout electricity ones, she has a lot of those. And she’s still mostly hitting the wolfes, just more like 2 thirds of the time instead of all the time now.)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

my vision began to tunnel, and I was dry heaving now.

The walls were closing in and all I wanted was to be let out. out of the box, the cage.

Breathing became hard, and I struggled to get air into my lungs between heaves. I’m going to suffocate myself. 

Suddenly, crashing sounds were heard outside the box, but it felt like they were far away. A thump and a groan came, then all silence. Had the Wolfes taken out my friends? I had lost so much strength that I couldn’t even try to slam open the lid. I beat on it weakly, my cries just whimpers now.

soon, the lid was pried open, and I was greeted by the face of Jack.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

(Just so you know, my friend is trying to murder me with poisoned slime, so if I don’t post for a while it’s because I’m dealing with her. Oh and now she’s just trying to kill me, no more subtlety… *takes all her characters hostage in response*)

Cora sensed the others joining the fight and sprinted closer.

Soon, all the… whoever or whatever had taken Basil were taken care of and Cora ran over then knelt next to the box that contained Basil’s mind. Jack knelt next to her and pushed the lid off.

Cora could make out Basil curled up inside the box in the dim light. Cora smiled, Basil would be okay. Plus Cora couldn’t sense any injuries on Basil besides a few minor cuts and bruises.

“You’ll be fine Basil, don’t worry.” Cora smiled.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

I’ll write……………………………………………………………………………. maybe soon.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

No worries or pressure Draven! Life is a thing.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

As I started to stop crying, Cora’s soothing words entered my ears. They were quiet and peaceful; comforting. I hiccupped, burying my face into Jack’s chest. I’d never been that scared since….

since Missy trapped me. 

undue memories that had triggered my phobia in the first place invaded my mind.

“No,” I mumbled, my voice muffled by Jack’s white dress shirt, “No no no no.”

I shook my head, my too-long hair waving over my eyes. It was too much. Just too much. My hands curled over fabric tightly, and a cry so raw it hurt my throat broke loose. Jack curled his arms around me, and squeezed.

“Shh, shh,” he cooed, rocking me back and forth, “shh, shh. Sil, everything’s going to be okay. I’ve got you.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

(Sorry for the incredibly short post but… I feel it’s necessary…)

Cora smiled and looked away. While Basil did need comforting, Cora would let her and Jack have their moment.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Jack hasn’t even fought yet…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

my sobs soon quieted and I hiccupped. Jack rubbed my back in slow circles, and Cora took my hands gently.

“Who took you?” she asked softly, and I leaned my head on Jack.

“Those were…hic…Wolfes…hic…” I stuttered out, “they work for…hic…my ex-mother.”

Cora looked taken aback, “your mother sent someone to shove you into a box?”

“She’s done it before,” I whispered, curling further into Jack’s chest, “when I first learned I was a malform and she was suppressing my powers, I fought her and she trapped me as a snake. in a tiny cage. Noodle’s, actually. I was missing from school for days, but I reality I was the extra snake in Noodle’s terrarium in the chemistry. She finally let me out and I ran away with my little brother, Jake. Ever since then I’m afraid of being trapped, and Missy is no longer Jake or my guardian. I have power of guardian over a seven year old.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

is it creepy that I monitor who’s online?

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

Oh wow…. I’ll read it all tomorrow.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

well, I have to go to bed,

feel free to spam 🙂

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I feel so lonely

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,691 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest