RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

This topic contains 438 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  I, David 1 hour, 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 439 total)
  • Author

The Deranged Ninja
    @kari-karast

Yeah… might not want to mention that around me… just sayin…

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

The one and only Draven
      @countryboy77

Hey, he isn’t dead… yet. The businessman took him.

Take caution, mate, the Dravenous Beast has arisen...

The Deranged Ninja
        @kari-karast

I know. But there are worse things than death. So…

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

I, David
          @i-david

Such a cheery fanbase (creatorbase?).

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Elaine
            @e_elaine_soup5

creatorbase

yes, Crys is in the ghost town and Arian is wherever Draven wants to put them. Luna is in the temple, and I would like to say that she’s a bit different in that she has verbal or sound ques to a lot of what she does, as she was blind for a few years before the DNA inside her was activated, so she talks to herself–mumbling her thoughts–even when she’s around people. She taps to signal she’s okay–four for good, five for bad and ten for danger–and resets her brain with a “ting-ting” verbal que and physical tapping, as I said on the doc. Right now she can see, as she has the lenses in, but, even without them, her brain works like a computer, so even if an EMP takes out her tech, she can be the “smarts” of the group.

oh, yeah, she’s a vigilante in new York going by the name “Control Center”

and she’s never without her pocky

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Elaine.

*nodds*

The Deranged Ninja
              @kari-karast

Kay. Once Draven enlightens us on who the ‘ghost’ is I’ll probably have Cora run into Crystal.

And… pocky?

The Deranged Ninja
                @kari-karast

Oh yeah…

Tagging the other RP peoples…

@scarletimmortalized @trufflehunter @misspenguin @…right she’s gone

Anyways. Welcome to the third thread!

ScarletImmortalized
                  @scarletimmortalized

@kari-karast @countryboy77 @ everyone

Where should I put my characters?? So we have a ghost town, island, and temple…right? Anything more?

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

The one and only Draven
                  @countryboy77

maybe we should have a separate topic for chat?

Take caution, mate, the Dravenous Beast has arisen...

ScarletImmortalized
                    @scarletimmortalized

@countryboy77

I’ll meet you on the document to discuss this if you wish. I just want to make sure I have everything about right.

ScarletImmortalized
                    @scarletimmortalized

Tinke pouted, staring at the dead rat in her hands. She had had so much fun with it. It had found her crawling through the tunnels to get behind the baker’s shop. It had made funny sounds and squirmed a lot, but she had brought it back to her tree. It had played with her for a bit, sinking its teeth several times into her hands, but then after a while it just flopped over limp. She had wanted to play longer.

Getting up she dropped the rat, brushing a little dried blood off her hands. Shaking her hair out of her eyes she tilted her head listening. That was strange. It felt weird. Things never felt weird at her tree. Discarding the strange sensation, she hopped up onto a branch, balancing as he tiptoed close to the tip. Just a bit too close to the tip. The branch dipped forward suddenly, throwing her back to the ground. She landed on her back, laying there for a little bit, staring at the traitorous branch. That felt good.

Suddenly, deep black shadows rose out of the ground, wrapping around her. Her eyes lit up, and she giggled as she was pulled into the inky darkness. Opening her eyes she blinked up at the sun. An almost hiss escaped her lips as she rubbed her eyes. So bright. Where was she? This wasn’t her tree. It was all dirty and there was weird looking water around. Oh and a bridge. Look there was a girl running, and a boy following her. They looked like fun.

Getting up and brushing the yucky gritty dirt off her, Tinke ran after them. The boy had stopped for some reason to look at the weird looking water. Sneaking up as quiet as a mouse, Tinke stopped. When he turned around, surprised at her appearance, she kicked him in the knees.

~~~

Llewellyn stretched his ebony wings, bending backwards a little and popping his back. This was an interesting place. Seemed abandoned. How he had gotten here, well, he wasn’t sure. One moment he had been training in his apartment, and the next he was standing on a dusty road in the middle of this…town.

Flapping his wings a few times, he decided to stay on the ground to explore. Folding his wings in, he glanced around, starting down the main road.

Something felt wrong here.

~~~

So, he had been transported to another world again. Great. Riley sighed, looking around the strange building he was in. This had to be another world because he didn’t think Earth or Ektos had buildings that looked like they came out of history books. Like…Greek temples. Yeah that’s what this place reminded him of.

Riley shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets, whistling the theme song to Galvanized Spirit from Ektos’ most popular tunes. The world without fire had some pretty great music.

His footsteps echoed on the stone floor as he wandered around, looking at the carved pillars and weird scribbles.

Elaine
                    @e_elaine_soup5

A sound made me jolt up and wobble on my tired feet. It sounded like footsteps and I was running through the audios of footsteps, trying too see if whoever was coming was a male or a female. He popped around the corner and found himself looking at a red-eyed girl with an earpiece in both ears and her fists up.

“Um hi?” he asked and I relaxed. This was a simple homeless man, I could take him with my heightened strength and speed. I tapped on my head, and said “ting-ting”, relaxing.

*nodds*

ScarletImmortalized
                      @scarletimmortalized

“Oh uh, hi,” Riley said, looking around. He focused back on the girl. She looked cool, minus the fact she’d been ready to fight him. But given the situation he understood. She made a “ting ting” sound and he arched an eyebrow but said nothing. “This place really makes you wish you had paid more attention in school, huh? Or not watched so many Indiana Jones movies…”

Elaine
                      @e_elaine_soup5

I raised an eyebrow, tapping the wall in Morse code.

dot-dot space dot-dash-dot-dot  dash-dash-dash dot-dot-dot-dash dot space dash-dot-dash-dash dash-dash-dash dot-dot-dash  

I love you, it was cheesy, but it’s what Jake and Zander did when they couldn’t speak to me. Zander even transmitted it over our frequency when he and I were Control Center and Handy.

“I don’t really need to go to school,” I said, averting my eyes from the runes, as I would keep trying to translate them and I would overheat. the guy looked at me oddly and I shook my head.

“I’m Luna,” I said, offering my hand, which looked really small in his big hands. I squinted at his backpack, looking at the wires sticking out of it.

“Is that a flamethrower?”

*nodds*

ScarletImmortalized
                        @scarletimmortalized

Shaking her hand, Riley gave her a polite smile. “I’m Riley, nice to meet you.” He glanced back at his backpack and shrugged a little. “Sort of….Uh…if you don’t mind me asking…how did you know that?”

Usually people accused him of having a bomb if they even noticed him at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest