RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

This topic contains 1,688 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Schmidt 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,689 total)
  • Author

I, David
    @i-david

Hmmm. I think you both…

…eh, well, it probably doesn’t matter. On with the role play.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

@countryboy77 or @scarletimmortalized are the people who have to keep going.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  E. Veryone.

Confused=my permanent state of mind
    warning! Massively impatient!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

You think we both what?

Because seriously, this really does happen a LOT. Well, not to Cora, but to the ninja twins, Karim, and Kari.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

guys, you are physically depleting my stores of patience.

I have reserves that I regain at the beginning of the year, saved for the coming out of books and the next seasons of Netflix shows and you are physically draining them. Now I will melt into a puddle of goo before next November (around august)all because of you guys.

there, I said it.

WALLOW IN THE GUILT!!

WALLOW 

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I’m sorry. That is unfortunate for you.

However, I sadly feel no remorse because I’m almost done rewatching Solo and am using up all my emotions for the day on that movie.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

(Sorry guys. I know it’s hard to believe but I do have a life. 😛 Actually we have a series of meetings this week, as well as a lot of moderating lately over at Christward. It was Xonos if you’re wondering. :/ Anyways, NO ARIAN SHALL CONTINUE! GIVE ME ARIAN OR GIVE ME DEATH.)

Jack stared at the girl by his side. A skeleton rat, a winged guy, a snake girl… yep, just another day back at the ranch. But he wasn’t on the ranch, was he? He slipped a card into his hand, eying the snake that was currently moving towards him. He didn’t mind snakes and this one looked almost comical as in stared at him. He took a step to the side, placing the two girls in front of him and the winged boy in the sky dead middle. He didn’t trust them, he didn’t trust anyone. Why should he? Even his former mentor had tried to kill him. He fingered the card, a dark wisp of black mist running over said card. ” I’m Jack, Jack Spade.” He eyed their faces carefully, his trained eyes watching for even a spark of recognition. He saw none and relinquished his card. “Who are you people and what is this place?”

Good morning. I see the assassins have failed... again.

I, David
      @i-david

Mollin opened his eyes to the flickering of fire. He quickly sat up and looked around urgently, but relaxed as he saw Jewel resting peacefully nearby.

He lost his ease as he began to examine their surroundings. They were in a room made of faded brown stones. The walls were chipped, further indicating it’s age, and torches hung from steel mounts close to the ceiling. There was a door, but it was closed, made of stone, and seemed to be in no hurry to open any time soon.

Jewel began to stir at Mollin’s movement, so he walked over to her as she woke up.

“Hey, my little Wel,” said Mollin softly, rubbing her head. “How are you?”

“Freshwater,” she mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

Mollin laughed, glad for a reason to let the apprehension slip out of his voice and focus. “Understandable. Now are you ready to solve a puzzle with me?”

“But I just woke up, daddy,” she said drowsily as she sat up.

“I know. But it’ll be fun, I promise. Here…” Mollin pulled out a crushed piece of paper from his pocket, then found a crumbling rock. “Why don’t you draw your crayons?”

Jewel moaned a little as she continued to drive away her sleepiness, but took the paper and rock all the same. Mollin glanced at the door, considering the best way through, then looked down at Jewel’s perfect, detailed drawing of a stack of paper and a small box that somehow held 500 different colored crayons.

“Perfect, sweetie,” he said, rubbing her head again, this time garnering a small smile, then focused. He blinked, and suddenly the picture was reality. He handed Jewel the box and several pieces of the paper, doing his best to fold and pocket the rest for later. “Alright,” he said, standing and helping Jewel to her feet, “first puzzle: get past that door.” He pointed at the obstacle at hand.

“Can’t I at least eat breakfast first,” Jewel asked, nearly awake at last.

“But that’s the prize for solving the first puzzle!” said Mollin enthusiastically. “Win, and we can have whatever you want.”

“Okay, daddy,” she replied. Then they got to work.

<><><>

What Jewel wanted was Eggos, and Mollin made sure she had plenty. As she chowed down on her delicacies, he examined their next room. Another door to their left, a hallway to their right, and a pit in the middle. He didn’t trust pits, but he also didn’t want to summon and try to wrangle another laser-blasting-unicorn, which left the hallway. He would take it… for now. But tiny worms of fear wiggled in his stomach, promising nothing good for Jewel–or himself–if they lingered too long in this foreboding place.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Andrew Schmidt
      @andrew

Okay! I’m back. The character I shall introduce is Awzellun. He’s an arkun (or arkunman): arkuns are a tiny people I made up – though’s there’s over 100 tribes of different arkuns. Description: nice scarlet hair, big gold eyes, reddish-tan skin, sharp features, wears a fancy elf-like, flame-colored out, shoots flaming arrows, an inch tall, tough and extremely flexible. So, there’s that.

@kari-karast, I’ll choose Shara, Sharv, and Tink… that group. 🙂

@scarletimmortalized, wow, 7 pages! I’ll try keeping up (despite the fact that my computer was a little freezy lately). Cya! XD

Awzellun cast a glance around. He rushed forward, jumping like a flaming grasshopper over the surface. He had a duty to complete.

Writer. Drawer. Ginger. ISFP. Collector.
        Crazy Person. Animal Lover.
        *strokes red panda*

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

He watched their movement intently, they were still talking. He eyed the boy with wings confidently. Had he not taken several measures, he would have surely been spotted on the mountainside. He clinched an unclenched his fist, his teeth grinding together as the body shook with spasms. “Stop fighting!” He hissed between his teeth. His eyes dilated and then cleared, the pupils an odd orange color. His severe gaze took in the new boy. Now there was an interesting character, of course, the girl with the fangs was as well. “Ah, well.” He muttered pulling a worn down quarter from his pocket and flipping it. Heads card boy, tails snake girl. He shrugged as the afternoon sun flashed off of the coin’s face. He slipped it into his pocket with a smile. He had his next target!

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

I was about to say something to the new guy, Jack, when a bug nipped at my neck. I slapped it quickly and whispered “ow”. I brought my hand down to see what was on it while I took Noodle off of my head. I saw nothing on my hand, and a numbness was spreading through my feet slowly.

“Uh, guys,” I mumbled and Lwellyn dropped down to the ground, “What color did my lips just turn?”

Cora blinked a few times, but responded, “purplish, I guess.”

I stumbled forward holding out my hands before me for balance, “Good.”

my head had started to feel light and, as I touched it, I blinked to ward off the migraine. Noodle and Jormungandr nosed me, asking silently if I was okay.

“No guys,” I mumbled, falling into Jack behind me. He tried to lift me back onto my feet, but I couldn’t move a muscle. Noodle coiled tightly on my chest and Jormungandr did the same, right next to the white python.

“Basil?” Cora asked, and I moved my mouth.

“Poison,” I whispered, and she moved closer.

“I thought you said that you couldn’t be affected by poison,” Jack called, and I nodded weakly.

“I don’t know how this one worked on me,” I coughed.

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

Jack gasped as the girl fell back into him. He supported her, gently lowering her to the ground. He leaned over her, his mind whirling with what to do. He glanced up as a small insect caught his eye. With a flick of his wrist, he sent a card sailing through the air, slicing the wings from the insect. He caught it and studied it carefully. Nope, he didn’t recognize it. He held it out to the other girl. “Here is the insect that bit her, I’m not sure how this helps much though…”

I. D. Triskele
            @countryboy77

Hey, Elaine, I’m writing something for Jack so don’t post yet.

E. Veryone
              @e_elaine_soup5

wait,

E. Veryone
              @e_elaine_soup5

Basil’s snake forms are absolutely immune to poison, and her marble python form is small until you can get an antidote for her. Just have Basil turn into snake 🙂

I. D. Triskele
              @countryboy77

Fiiiiiiiine. I’ll erase it. Go ahead and post.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,689 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest