RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

This topic contains 438 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  I, David 1 hour, 57 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 439 total)
  • Author

Elaine
    @e_elaine_soup5

*nodds*

The Deranged Ninja
      @kari-karast

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Elaine
        @e_elaine_soup5

isn’t it?

I love snakes

*nodds*

The Deranged Ninja
          @kari-karast

Yeah. Snakes are cool.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Elaine
            @e_elaine_soup5

is anyone going to update?

*nodds*

The Deranged Ninja
              @kari-karast

I’m waiting on Scarlet or Draven or both.

Elaine
                @e_elaine_soup5

why must you make us wait?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nodds*

The Deranged Ninja
                  @kari-karast

Patience, Elaine, patience.

Elaine
                    @e_elaine_soup5

*nodds*

Elaine
                      @e_elaine_soup5

I squeezed Ames hard as we landed onto a hard onto stone. he squirmed a little, and I loosened my hold, but didn’t let him onto the ground.

“Bird?” Damian asked and I responded “I’m here. Flyling?”

“What just happened?” Leah asked, clinging to my leg, her glasses slipping down her nose. Her eyes were wide, and I saw her lip quivering, so I switched Ames to Damian and bent down to her level.

“Honey, you know how we’re not like normal people?” I asked and she nodded vigorously, sniffling, “Well, this has happened to me and Daddy before. Twice,” I held the fingers before her, “We’ll keep you safe.”

Leah rushed at me then, her thin arms encircling my neck and her floof of hair getting in my mouth. I lifted her up with an “oof” and pecked Damian on the cheek. “Do you always get hair in your mouth when I hug you?” I whispered, looking around the dark room. Damian gave a throaty laugh.

“No, but it does happen when I kiss your head,” he whispered back, taking Ames over to a wall so he could see the glyphs. I stuck my tongue out at him, but followed his sight and found a door.

*nodds*

I, David
                        @i-david

10/10 creator fic.

Also, who made those snake cartoons, 5oup?

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Elaine
                          @e_elaine_soup5

not creatorfic

and me, I’ve seen them before and I remade them. I like snakes

*nodds*

I, David
                            @i-david

Aria + Damian–as well as this entire rp–is not actually canonical; thus, creatorfic. X)

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Elaine
                              @e_elaine_soup5

Arian is canonical (that made me happy in my word spots 🙂 ) if I say it is canonical

I freaking love that word

*nodds*

I, David
                                @i-david

I hate to be the one to tell you this, 5oup, but…

…you know what, I won’t be the one. Time will tell you, eventually.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest