RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

This topic contains 1,642 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  E. Veryone 9 hours, 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,576 through 1,590 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I think I fixed it…maybe ūüėČ

I jumped back in surprise as the shadow in front of me just‚Ķdisappeared.¬† I looked around but saw no one.¬† What just happened?¬† I heard a yelp of surprise and I saw Rhubarb, suddenly big again.¬† Both she and Max looked very embarrased. I smirked, but it died away when I saw Sage running from a shadow.¬† She went to the center of the room and looked for a place to hide.¬† I¬† ripped off one of my charms, one that looked like a raging inferno, and threw it on the ground.¬† A man slowly rose up, seemingly out of nowhere.¬† In his hands was a flamethrower ‚ÄúProtect the girl with the white hair,‚Ä̬† I commanded.¬† “But for heaven’s sake try not to burn anything down. The man nodded once, and ran to her side.¬† Hopefully light can defeat the shadows. I took a deep breath and turned around.¬† As I brushed my hair out of my eyes, I was startled as a man burst through the door.¬† I groaned as I readied my swords.¬† Seriously, another enemy?¬† He better have a good reason for this.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Mira blinked and looked down. “What the?” She drew her sword warily. She’d never seen creatures like the ones before her in all her life. Not only did they appear to be smaller versions of humans, but they had pointed ears. What was going on??? First strange worlds. Then strange buildings. Then possessed people. And now strange creatures… people… whatever they were!!

She frowned and stared at the miniature people, several of them had turned to face her and the girl when they’d come up. “Who are you and what do you want and why are you attacking Jack and Basil?”

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Definitely fixed!! *thumbs up*

And now for some fun… *rubs hands together gleefully*

Sage’s eyes widened when a man carrying some sort of metal gun-like thing appeared next to her. She heard Amaya yelling at him to protect her. So somehow Amaya could summon random people… that was… interesting. Sage shrank away from another shadow as it approached her. The man with the probably-a-weapon stepped in front of her, facing the shadow.

Sage turned as she heard the door slam open. A man stepped into the room. Sage’s face turned the same shade as her hair, her eyes defied the limits of widening, and her jaw dropped. “T-Tyler?” Her thoughts whirled. She’d seen Tyler die. How was he here?

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Darn, I can’t throw Prue in this situation

Confused=my permanent state of mind

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Make her have a random vision dream in a creator-fic.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Sage was running away from something. Something big and scary and unknown. She turned quickly, wanting to see who, or what, came through the door. Tyler. 

I gasped awake, a paper sticking to my cheek. Connor was across from me with an eyebrow raised, and he didn’t have to ask the question.

“It was Sage,” I said, my voice shaking a little, “And Tyler.”

“The Tyler that died?” Connor asked, brushing a few straw waves from his forehead. I peeled the paper from my cheek and set the penned picture of Sage on the table. I squinted at her picture and sighed.

“I’m so tired of dreaming like this,” I said, rubbing my head.

I, David
    @i-david

We need to start bringing these stories to somewhat conclusive endings before they reach the hundreds in pages. XD

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Everyone disappeared

done

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Well… normal fiction stories are over 1oo pages…

Also NOOOO THEY HAVE TO SAVE TYLER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELAINE HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY POOR BREAKING HEART????????

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

We can continue in a different thread, one second, let me make one!

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

As long as I get to keep my characters¬† ūüôā

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I thought the point of the resets was so we could continue on a different thread only reset so it’s easier to know what’s going And for New people to join…

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Although if you do make a new thread tag me cuz otherwise I won’t see it.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

yep, we ended RPfL 2 Arian in the middle of the love story

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*nodnod*

If we make a new thread we might as well reset. Although I’d rather continue.

(Or both… Hm…)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,576 through 1,590 (of 1,643 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest