RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

This topic contains 1,690 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  E. Veryone 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

My eyes flew open to see Jack. I felt something warm fill up inside me, but as I tried to take in a breath, I found I was paralyzed. Nothing could move save my neck and shoulders. Jack was trying to bodily pull me out of the mound of rocks that I was buried under while looking behind him.

“Guys, I really need some help here!” he called as my arms inched out from the pile of rubble. The rocks, though, pushed hard on my legs. Jack kept pulling, though.

“Jack,” I whispered huskily, “Stop.”

he did as I said, but turned around to reveal a big group of what looked like elves. they all had their swords pointed at him. Jack pumped the air with his hands, “I mean no harm. I just want to get my beloved out from under these rocks.”

My face flushed with the word beloved, but the elves had no answer.

“I hit my head on the wall,” I said, trying to project my weak voice, “and I think I triggered this rockslide.”

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Jack eyed the horde of little men. “Um, Sil,” he said quietly, “you’re sweet and all, but I don’t think they want an explanation.” He spirited two cards into his hands and took a place in front of Sil. This was like nothing he had ever fought before.

Good morning. I see the assassins have failed... again.

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

Kari where are you??????  I need Mira to answer meeeee (I’ve been spending to much time with Elaine 😉 )

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

I jumped back in surprise as the shadow in front of me just…disappeared.  I looked around but saw no one.  What just happened?  I heard a yelp of surprise and I saw Rhubarb, suddenly big again.  Both she and Max looked very embarrased. I smirked, but it died away when I saw Sage running from a shadow.  She ducked inside a building and the shadow followed, along with Mal, who was quickly chasing it.  I  ripped off one of my charms, one that looked like a sword, and threw it on the ground.  A man slowly rose up, seemingly out of nowhere.  “Protect the girls in the building,”  I commanded.  The man nodded once, and ran inside.  I took a deep breath and turned around.  As I brushed my hair out of my eyes, I saw a shadowed figure headed toward us.  I groaned as I readied my swords.  Seriously, another enemy?  He better have a good reason for this.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

@scarletimmortalized can you write for Riley?

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Sorry! Life has been life. I’ll write soon. I can’t yet.

Anyways. Um. Last I checked they were all still in the boarding house… Sage ran in to the center if the room…

Also. Where in all dimensions did the miniature elf leprechaun fairy munchkin things come from???

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

I took a few quick breaths in and out, but that reminded me of the rocks crushing my body. I looked down at the few inches of the skin on my arms that were shown. they were bleeding and scratched up, but it seemed that I couldn’t feel anything, just the weight of the stones trapping my body.

A small whimper came out from my throat as my breathing came faster. I was trapped under stone. I was trapped. Suddenly, I was back in that cage in the science room, stuck as a snake for three days. tears leaked from my eyes and I tried to breath in and out softly, knowing I couldn’t worry Jack while he was in a stand-off with the elves.

———–

btw, on the reboot, i’m taking Barb and Luna out and putting in Fawn and a girl named Finley, who will be on the doc soon. *thumbs*

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

AAGGGH.  I can’t remember things.Just ignore that post

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

Also, when should we be thinking about the reboot?

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

S0 I checked and only Sage and Mira were in the boarding house and then they somehow appeared so I think we should just go with it  😉   (Please, I rly want to know who Draven’s mysterious character is)  *puppy dog eyes*

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

So… sorry… but… no. Elaine had Max take them all back to the boarding house. Away from the shadows that had attacked them in the street. Then I had the shadows come and attack them after they’d gotten into the boarding house.

Also the mysterious character is Tyler. Who is dead. And then reanimated somehow. Also Draven said that Sage would somehow be able to bring Tyler back so… (also I really really want to see how she reacts when she sees Tyler and realizes he’s alive.)

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

Ahhh, that makes sense. Well after someone posts I’ll post because I’ll know whats going on 🙂

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

“Sorry. But the stone, jewel, whatever it is, hurts you when you touch it. Which probably explains why it’s purple.” Mira glanced at the girl’s bow. “Also you can put that away. I’m not going to hurt you. Er… at least not anymore.”

Suddenly a rumbling sound came from the direction Basil had gone. Mira glanced over and stood up. “On second thought. You might need to use your bow.” She took a few steps towards the tunnel leading hopefully to Basil, then turned around. “Are either of you coming?”

(dis is kinda slightly in da past as you can tell…)

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Okay! Sounds good. And sorry your post couldn’t work out.

(I saw it and was like wait what? Did I miss something? XD)

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

No worries 😉

I gave her a final glare then reluctantly stood up to follow her.   We rounded the corner and I prepared myself for whatever might lie ahead.  I had my bow nocked and ready, took a deep breath, and turn and aimed at whatever it was.  Except, nobody was there except the girl and boy I had seen before I passed out.  Then I looked down.  Wait, what?  Elves?  Where the heck am I?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,561 through 1,575 (of 1,691 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest