fb

RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I CANNOT WRITE FOR ANYONE RN

I FEEL DEPRIVED

I LEGIT WROTE 5067 WORDS LAST NIGHT IN AN HOUR BECAUSE NOTHING WAS HAPPENING HERE

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I feel your pain. I have to wait for scarlet to post so Llelwyn (I can not remember how to spell his name) will help Asta wake up. It actually could be anyone that wakes her up, cause she’s currently unconscious.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Llwellyn needs to answer basil to

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

The gun, right! Mal lunged at the bed and reached underneath it. Her hand closed around the cold steel of the revolver. She pulled it out and aimed at a shadow being as it lunged at Amaya. She took a deep breath as her finger tightened on the trigger. The shot sounded and the creature vanished with a whisp of smoke. She lowered the gun, the shot had not come from her. She spun around and fired at another one. She gasped as the bullet simply went through the demonic creature. But how had the other shot done it and who had the shot come from?

“Hiya, Mal!” Max panted as he slid across the floor beside her, his eyes glowing a frightful yellowish green. “Do you still have Barbara?” She asked. “Yep!” He unzipped his jacket just enough to reveal Barb. Mal’s eyes widened, “Uh, Max, I think-” “No time to talk,” he yelled as he jumped to his feet and lunged back into the fray, claws extended. Mal got to her feet watching them closely. What she had been trying to tell him was that Barbara was- A loud exclamation came from Max as he collapsed to the ground, a very full-grown Barbara in his jacket. “What the heck!?” He yelled, scrambling to get away from the person who had seemingly just appeared in his jacket. Mal watched, amused. She often wished her brother would listen to her, but sometimes it was just amusing to watch him get into messes like this. Barbara was back.

(Sorry, Elaine, I hope this is okay. She couldn’t stay small forever…)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

It looks great 🙂

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

My face flushed bright red as I tried to squirm out of Max’s jacket. My arms were trapped on my chest and my face was so close to Max’s. His own skin was flushed brightly.

“Max, can you unzip your jacket?” my voice was small and Max hesitantly wrapped his arms around me, unzipping the jacket. Time stopped and I just looked into Max’s green eyes (idk what they are, so insert as needed).

“Barb?” he asked and I stumbled upwards, swiping my gun from Mal’s waiting hand. The metal reacted to my DNA and it shifted like me. The metal rippled and covered her arm, turning into a blaster of her half-race. She pointed her arm at the shadow and fired.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Mira will wake up Astra!! (She already poked Astra anyways.)

Mira sighed, not really paying attention to the other people, just to the unconscious girl who hadn’t responded when she’d been poked. Mira took the girl’s shoulders and shook her. Hard.

(Mira can shake really hard.)

(I’m gonna repost my Cora post so Draven doesn’t have to go back and find it whenever he decides to write for those peoples.)

Cora glanced at the Executive before following Jayce out the door. They walked in silence for several minutes as Cora noted her surroundings, trying to make a mental map of the building. Then she looked over at Jayce. “So… how long have you worked with him?”

Sage’s eyes were wide with fear as she watched the others try to fend off the shadows. Then she saw the darkness start flowing towards her as well. She squeaked and ducked under a shadowy tendril lashing out at her. More tendrils started to follow and Sage just ran back into the center of the room, wishing she’d taken combat training or martial arts or something that’d help in this situation.

I, David
    @i-david

Me: *Randomly sees TOP lyrics come out of the blue*

Also Me:

(No, the picture isn’t made by me, I have no artistic talent which makes me sad. I just love TOP… and TOP art. And TOP. []=//  |-/  ||-// )

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by I, David.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

What’s TOP?

Also. Cool picture.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Twenty One Pilots and David, I think we are going to get along great!

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

I, David
    @i-david

Me, sitting surrounded by my TOP shirts, hoodies, hat, bandana, cd’s, pins, and backpack: I think so.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Jack turned to see the newcomers as Sil broke from his grasp to race over to them. “Thanks, Llewellyn,” he muttered under his breath, “way to ruin the moment.” He turned and flashed a smile at Mira, before going deeper into the sparkling purple cavern. He wanted to see if he could find a way out, but he also wanted to think. It had been a long time since he had loved someone and that was before… he blocked out the rising memories as he snapped a card into his hand and fingered it thoughtfully. He definitely loved Sil… which was a mystery in itself. He had always thought it was above him to ever love, but here he was. The only thing that concerned him was something that he had not mentioned to her. They had all just randomly appeared here, with no idea how or why they were here. He very much suspected that if they ever went home, it would be the same way.

He sat down on a boulder and rested his chin in his hands. A sound came from his right and he whirled around to see a tiny figure standing next to him. It was a man with pointed ears and he stared at Jack quizzically. Jack raised an eyebrow. “Do I even want to know?”

(I finished chapter 10 on the collab, Elaine)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I jerked awake asI felt myself being shaked. Hard. “Ow!”I whined. “What the heck was that for…”  I trailed off as I saw who was shaking me. She looked to be early twenties, and she was staring at me intently.

“Are you ok?”  she asked. She seemed concerned.  I nodded my head and scooted away.  I checked out my surroundings.  It looked like there were two other people there,  a girl and a boy.  The girl was running toward us. We seemed to be in some sort of purple cave thing.  I reached out to touch one of the stalagmites, fascinated.  The girl slapped me hand.

“Ow!” I cried for the second time.  Who does she think she is?  I reached for my bow and glared at here.  “Will you please stop hurting me?!  What was that for?”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I watched as Mira slapped the unconscious girl awake. I turned back to Jack to ask him something, but he had left my side. I waved at Lwellyn and went to go find Jack. I went into a little alcove in one of the walls and peeked around a corner. No one was there, though I thought I heard the soft timbre of Jack’s voice echoing across the stone around me.

I shuffled into the small cave and tried to avoid the walls that shocked me. My foot landed on a stone, though, and I went flying up into the air. My head cracked against the stone of the wall and a rumbling came.

Stars danced across my vision as I heard rocks crashing down to the ground behind my head.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Jack stared at the little guy as he stared back with large green eyes. He opened his mouth just as a crash echoed from one of the passages. Jack jumped up and raced down the cavern towards the sound. He turned the corner to see his Sil sprawled on the ground, half buried a rockslide. He dropped to his knees beside her, checking to see how injured she was. He slipped a bandana from his pocket and wiped away the blood from a nasty wound on her head. She moved a little as he cradled her head in his hands. “Don’t worry,” he said softly, brushing the hair out of her face, “I’ll get you out of here.” He bent down and kissed her gently before laying her head carefully on the rocky floor and began to move the rocks as he tried to free her.

Suddenly a rumbling sound met his ears. He turned to see a hoard of tiny men rushing down the passageway towards them, swords drawn and spears raised. Jack slowly got to his feet, half amused and half afraid of the sight before him. “Uh, guys?” he called to the others, “I think we are being a tacked by an army of munchkins!”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 1,691 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest