RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

No, I meant to post it here. It has nothing to do with what is going on over there.

And Kari, did you just pat him on the head!?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Alaia Ballantyne
      @mckinley

It’s always great for writers to have THAT friend who has given up on expecting normal and just goes with it.

ENFP | I should be writing...

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Yes, yes I did Draven.

IKR, Alaia?? I have two of them.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

i’ll be reading in class after a test and just randomly snort or be looking over and mouthing words with a questioning expression and she’ll just laugh and nod at

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

bookcrazygirl is my second one like that, another being another girl from my youth.

yeah, we’re all a bunch of crazy writers that just stop breathing when something is referenced or we’re all reading or listening. Once, we were at a retreat and I had a draft of Opal and Emerald on my phone and I read aloud at night.

I think we went until 2 once

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Why? Why isn’t he more… Idk, I seriously need to work on him. You shouldn’t want to pat him on the head!

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Alaia Ballantyne
        @mckinley

Yess playing charades has never been so easy with that friend cuz they just get it. And everyone else is just staring cuz you’re flailing your arms and they’re getting it. XD *has happened to me more than once*

ENFP | I should be writing...

Knowledgeful Butterfly
        @e_elaine_soup5

*cough* Aiden and Vicq and his dad *cough*

Knowledgeful Butterfly
        @e_elaine_soup5

Once I was reading something that was just great that I snorted so hard I almost made my nose bleed. My whole class stopped and looked at me suffocating in laughter and my best friend doing the same

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Elaine. Oh. Did you mean writer friends? Like half the people at choir are writers who are my friends. I meant I had two non-writer friends who are used to my craziness. (Well, one of them technically writes but not really.)

Draven. Honey, I’ve hugged Mitch. Twice. (Also punched him but that’s besides the point.) If I can do that I can do anything. The Executive is really intriguing and he definitely gives off the villain vibe but I just don’t see him as evil.

Alaia. I wish I could play charades more!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

Avery blinked, not quite sure how to react. He wasn’t exactly sure what Karra meant by that.

“Right… We’re sticking together. You, and me… together. Yep.” Avery blinked again.

He cleared his throat, pushing away all thoughts of what Karra might have, or might not have meant by that. “Okay, so… I guess we’d better find this sandman guy… Or, at least look around the rest of this place to find an exit.”

Karra nodded, but her expression became unreadable.

Great.

What if I’m hurting her feelings by moving on from what she just said so soon.

Should I say something?

What if that’s not what she meant?

But what if it was?

But maybe-

“Avery?” Karra tore Avery away from his panicked thoughts.

“Okay.  Um, ladies first?” Avery gestured out the stone arch.

Karra crossed her arms before walking out.

Avery followed closely behind as Karra made her way through the hallway.

The same symbols and characters from before covered the stone walls. They swirled around, twisting into artistic patterns, yet Avery couldn’t help but think they meant something. He unconsciously started counting every time he saw the same curved symbol. It appeared in more than half of the patterns, which Avery thought must be words.

“Avery.” Karra stopped, nearly tripping Avery as he’d been following so close behind her.

“What- oh.”

They had stopped in front of a large room. It looked like a hub of sorts. Several hall-like tunnels like the one they came from opened up from the rounded room.

“What should we do?” They all looked the same to Avery, but a wrong choice now could be the difference from escape and continued captivity.

“I think we should go that way.” Karra pointed toward one of the halls on the left.

“What, why?”

She just showed him the black sphere thing they had received. It was glowing on the side facing the hall Karra had pointed to.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

-sighs- he isn’t supposed to be exactly evil… I don’t know what he’s supposed to be…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

yes and no

I’m the most writer-y of my friends, other than Bookcrazygirl–who I actually talk about this with–and the others just read some of my stories. We’ll swap sometimes too, but I write the most

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

*subliminal messaging*

aiden and vicq and his father

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Draven. That’s good because he isn’t. XD He’s the character that makes you keep reading the book so you can find out more about him, that’s what.

Elaine. Ah. Makes sense. Also because you write superhuman amounts.

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 2,075 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest