RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I laughed.  “That’s called a fridge.”  How could he not know this?  “Anyway, I”m sure it’s fine.  There’s no one here but us.”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

You’ll live, Elaine. I mean, my internet keeps going out and I’m not dead. Yet.

Hildan blinked. “A fridge. That’s nice.” He sighed. “Fine. But if we die, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” He turned and regarded the tunnel with a dark look. “Also, there’s a step into the room so don’t kill yourself that way either.”

"You can dance with my henchman."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

“Uh, shouldn’t we be figuring out how to leave this place?” Erikk interrupted. “that seems way more important than this fridgg thing,”

Hilden and Pheonix just stared at him.

Erikk sighed, choosing to ignore the way everyone was still staring at him.

“Listen, dreamland seems great and all, but I’d rather get going. So why don’t you just point me to the nearest exit, and I’ll be on my way.” He grinned at them.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I smirked, then pointed up.  “So far, that’s our only exit, and unless you can fly, I doubt you’ll be leaving.  Plus aren’t you hungry?”

——————-

Let’s just pretend the opening is high up. 😉

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan nodded to the creature who still hadn’t told them his name. “I agree with you. Unfortunately, we can’t get back out the way we came in, so…”

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

Carmin’s worst nightmare is everyone hating her. Like, being cast out and despised.

ENFP | I should be writing...

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

“We really should eat,” Carmin said, eyeing the strange creature. “Who knows when we’ll have food next.” She shifted a little, testing how much she could move her ankle. It felt much better in the splint. “How far down there is it, Hildan?”

ENFP | I should be writing...

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Erikk’s grin vanished, replaced by a look of annoyance. “I don’t know what flying is, but I’m pretty sure I can’t do that.”

The girl eyed Erikk as Pheonix helped her stand. Apparently, she was hurt.

“We really should eat. Who knows when we’ll have food next.” She turned to Hilden, who seemed to be their leader. “How far down there is it, Hilden?”

Erikk stared at the one who hadn’t said anything yet. He recalled Hilden saying his name was John. He just seemed to be staring at the rough cave walls surrounding them.

“Is he okay?” Erikk asked Pheonix as Hilden and Carmin discussed the tunnel.

I, David
    @i-david

“Looks like you were right,” John whispered.

“Naturally,” said Gwena. “Hildan doesn’t recognize what a chiller is, while Phoenix still calls it a fridge. Our universe-dependent variables seem radically differed, at least in the aspect relating to time.”

John sighed. “You’re over complicating sentences again, Gwena.”

“Sorry. We each seem to be from world’s that at least are in different times of technological advancement, if they’re not more distinct than that.”

“Better.”

<><><><><>

“I know,” Karra said again. “It’s just…” She raised her eyes to meet his. “I’m probably not making any sense. Buckets, I don’t even understand myself.” She felt herself blush slightly at her language but ignored it. “Everything’s just so confusing, and all I know is that I want to hit something. A lot. And… I want to stick with you. What ever it takes.” Her breath caught at the confession, but she didn’t care. It was time to be honest.

She might not have much left anyways.

(Uh oh… What is this new development I have just stumbled upon? I guess we’ll find out… Onwards!)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I whispered. “I’m not sure.  He’s been like that ever since we got here.  I honestly wouldn’t be syrprised if he’s gone a little loopy.”  I turned back to the others.  “Did anyone happen to bring a torch?”

———————

Torch is what they call flashlights in UK

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan stared at Phoenix. “Does it look like I have a torch?? No. But the tunnel’s just straight, nothing to trip over. At the end, right when you start thinking you should turn back, that’s when you fall into the room.”

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Erikk shot John another sympathetic look before turning back to the others. He only hoped loopy wasn’t contagious.

“What’s a torch?”

Hilden sighed his deepest sigh yet. “Let’s just go.” He started going down the tunnel.

Pheonix and Carmin exchanged a glance and then followed.

Erikk looked back and forth between everyone and the still motionless John. He was afraid to get too close, but he didn’t like the idea of leaving him. Erikk jumped, his heart pounding when John started whispering to himself.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Aiden pulled Vicq away to look her in the face as he shook her. Finally, she jolted upwards, her eyes snapping open as she clutched his shirt with whitened knuckles. “You’re okay, everything is okay,” he murmured, holding her tightly. Her face relaxed a little as her eyes met his. He gently moved her a little and stood up, helping her to her feet. “We need to go, I have a bad feeling about this spot.” He glanced around, slipping her arm around his neck. Thunder rumbled in the background as a bolt of lightning lit up the building around them. Aiden blinked against the bright light as he spotted a figure up ahead. He stepped closer to the dark figure, his eyes glowing blue with surprise and shock as a nearby streetlight lit up the man’s visage. His breathing hitched, his heart pounding. “Dad?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

OOH PLOT TWIST.

Anyways.

This part of a song just reminds me of Vicq SO MUCH. The poor child.

Song:

Never give up
      Never back down
      I will die before I bow
      This is the sound
      It’s the sound of the warrior

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

speaking of plot twists I’m getting angry at ‘David” XI

I knew dis would happen.

*hugging children*

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 2,075 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest