RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 2,073 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 2,074 total)
  • Author

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Erikk opened one of his dark colored eyes. He gawked up at the sharp stalactites above him. They were an odd brownish color, unlike those from the glassy caves he used to explore with Danika as children.

“Dani?” Erikk coughed, sucking in a breath of oxygen. He hated dry breathing, the air always felt so thick and sticky in his lungs.

(He has appeared. This will be interesting.)

(Btw, everyone that’s not Kari, Erikk is in the cave with Hilden and C.O.)

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan whirled around. Some sort of strange… creature stood behind him. He drew his sword. “Who are you?? What are you??”

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Erikk raised a nonexistent eyebrow, lifting his four hands defensively.

“Whoa-“ Erikk took note of the *three other people surrounding him. “Excuse me, no need to be rude, I could ask you the same questions.” He took a step back, noting the obvious lack of an exit back to the ocean. “Actually, Yeah, who exactly are you? Did you bring me here?”

He gasped. “Where is my sister? You better not have touched her!” He scowled at them, showing his pointed teeth.

_____

*Three others right?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I think so… Hildan, Carmin, John, Phoenix. Yep.

Hildan lowered his sword slightly. It appeared the creature had been brought there like them. “I have no idea where your sister is. We’re in some sort of dream world. None of us brought you here. And I’m Hildan. THat’s Carmin, Phoenix, and John.” He gestured at the others in accordance to their names.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Erikk blinked.

“Dreamworld, eh?”

“Well, that explains a few things.. I didn’t realize I had such a creative imagination until now.” He said, staring at the strange looking people standing around him.

“Okay Hildean,” Wow I’m really good at making up names. “How exactly do I wake up from this dream?”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan shook his head. “We’re not figments of your imagination. This guy called Sandman used some sort of power to take us all into a dream world. To get out, we have to find and kill him. Otherwise, he’ll kill us, or trap us in our worst nightmares forever. “

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Question:

What are your character’s worse nightmares? I haven’t done much with Sandman and I’d like to make the characters hate him because he is deserving of hate.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hm…

With Hildan it’s probably coming up with a plan, or leading a mission that kills the Sparks, his brother, and basically ends with the Blaze King obliterating the Flames of Freedom and taking control of Ash. Oh, and his sister and her husband dying would probably be somewhere in that. I dunno. Something like that? But it would for sure be something like that that he ended up causing.

As for the Shadowstrikes… um… can I get back to you on that later? Heh heh…

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Ooh, that’s a really good question.. It’s hard to choose just one for Erikk. xD

Probably the Mirk. (They are toxic scary lizard/spider-like creatures) Actually, wait, the worst thing that could possibly happen would be for the Mirk to get his little sister Danika, and then get him. ye.

I assume you don’t need Avery’s..?

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Phoenix’s worst nightmare is probably hurting his little sister.   Or his little sister dying.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Erikk started laughing, which quickly turned into coughing. He clapping a hand on Hilden’s back while stifling his cough with his other hands.

Hilden’s already too-serious-face shot Erikk a glare.

Erikk frowned and mumbled to Phoenix. “Wait, is he serious?”

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

I was actually about to bring Aiden’s worst nightmare to pass… -chuckles evilly-

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Lisztomania: A need to listen to music all the time.

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

Noo, not a cliffhanger

*screams*

I’ve been scarred by cliffhangers (KOTLC, HoO, The Agency, the Stranje house novels)

no more!

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Same, Elaine.

(Don’t forget the Land of Stories and then every single one of my friends WIPs and all the SE RPs)

Btw, I think Jefe’s “evilness” is rubbing off on me.

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

*screams even louder*

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 2,074 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest