RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 1,620 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  I, David 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,621 total)
  • Author

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Aiden grabbed Vicq’s head in his hands, turning her face so that he could look into it. He searched her eyes for a few seconds before pulling away. “You may have a slight concussion,” he murmured, feeling her forehead, and maybe a fever. Her eyelids began to droop as she sighed wearily. He pressed her face into his chest as he stroked her hair, scanning his surroundings warily. He sniffed the air, allowing his senses to ramp up to the max. This place made him uneasy. He felt as if he sat on the edge of a dark abyss, waiting for the crumbling rock to give way beneath them. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her tightly to him. Should they go down, this time they would go down together.

Good morning. I see the assassins have failed... again.

Beth
      @trufflehunter

Calla sighed, glancing at Aiden and Vicq. “So.. do you want me to stand guard, then?”

- Beth - writer of words, reader of poetry, and lover of horses

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

I thought Calla wasn’t there. I guess she could be though…

Good morning. I see the assassins have failed... again.

Alaia Ballantyne
        @mckinley

Carmin was expecting at best a thick piece of bark for a splint. But Hildan came back with one that looked like the ones she was used to— the ones that would be issued to you if you injured yourself in the communities.

“Where did you find that?” She asked, glancing up at Hildan.

ENFP | Caution: Will rant if provoked (or if not...)

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq was in abyss. She was falling in a deep hole that never seemed to end, and her body couldn’t move. She called out; yelling, screaming for her alpha. Finally, Vicq got back her movement, and she started to thrash.

Someone was saying her name, shaking her. But no one was in the abyss, how could they shake her?

Confused=my permanent state of mind
        warning! Massively impatient!

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Hildan sighed. He’d known someone was going to ask that. “Honestly, I’m not sure. At the end of the tunnel, there’s this room. It had medical supplies, a table, cot, and some strange food. I didn’t find anything suspicious other than the fact that the room existed, so I brought back the stuff to use for a splint.” He finished the splint and stood up. “There. Try that.”

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Oh… btw, Bookgirl, you know Carmin’s only 16, right?

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

guys, can I drop a character with Hildan’s group? :3

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Go ahead!!

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

Yay! Okay, I wanna try using Erikk. This is gonna be .. really interesting though. Erikk is a nonhuman character. I’ll have to show you guys a picture of him, ’cause he’s hard to describe. (hold on, I’ll go grab one.)

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

so, this is a really messy sketch. Hopefully this gives u an idea tho. He has four eyes, four arms, whitish skin with dark grey freckles, dark blue hair, and his cloths resemble a wetsuit. No shoes. The suit is black and grey, and he wears a yellow headband\headwrap. He lives underwater, but he does have very weak lungs in addition to his gills. 😋

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

soooooo cute

🙂

btw, Lex and Colorado are as old a ship as Kavery

Confused=my permanent state of mind
        warning! Massively impatient!

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Ooooooooooooh he sounds interesting. Let’s just hope no one kills him on accident.

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

Thanks, Elaine! I think he’s a cutie too. Maturity-wise he is probably the equivalent of a 17-year-old human, but he is probably the size of a 15-year-old human.

.. This is true, but Colex didn’t last as long, so Technically Kavery has more mileage. x3

EDIT:

HAHA. KARI, I’m DYING. x’D x’D

.. Yeah hopefully. If not because of the way he looks they might when they get sick of his personality.

Alaia Ballantyne
        @mckinley

Carmin can be a little older than 16. That’s just how old she is at the start of the book I haven’t written yet so she can be at least 18 or 19.

ENFP | Caution: Will rant if provoked (or if not...)

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,621 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest