RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 796 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  I. D. Triskele 7 hours, 28 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 797 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@mckinley (If you haven’t subscribed I suggest you do it fast.)

You’re fine! This is confusing for everyone I believe at one point or another.

Yes, it’s on this thread that the RPing happens.

The dream realm… so basically we randomly transported our characters to this random, doorless and windowless room, and then @scarletimmortalized‘s character made all the rest of the characters go into a dream realm(it’s his power). But they don’t know it’s a dream realm. They just think it’s another place(as far as I know anyway). I think Scarlet is planning to split them up within the dream realm as well, after they all get there. Make more sense now?

You can bring up to 3 characters. Whether or not you want to go up to three is up to you.

And yes, you just start.

Also, I’d suggest putting your character on the Doc if you haven’t already. Like, a short description of the character for referencing purposes. That sort of thing.

You’ll get it after a while! Don’t worry!

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

I, David
    @i-david

@mckinley This is where you RP. You can have up to 3 characters. And it’s always confusing, so you have to stay up-to-date and on your feet.

Oh, and I’m not sure what it looks like, but the dream-realm is the result of one of Scarlatte’s characters; a villain.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

Ok! Thanks so much! I’m bringing Carmin… I put her in the Doc yesterday.

Carmin’s fingers danced nimbly across the flute, as she gently blew the notes. She loved this feeling– when her fingers obeyed the music flowing through her head. It excited her to hear the new tunes, playing the ones she liked over again before continuing.

A breeze tugged a piece of her long brown hair from the ponytail it was tied back in, and she lowered her flute for a moment to tuck it behind her ear. Raising the flute to her lips again, she blew a note. The wind, though, was not done, and in a great whoosh, it drowned out her music, and greedily snatched at her hair. Swirling around and around, the wind rustled through her skirt, and she set her flute onto her lap. She had never seen so much wind. Pushing her hair out of her eyes, she looked up to see if a storm was coming on. But all she could see was the lush canopy of trees, their leaves dancing back and forth, some twirling to the ground.

Suddenly, she felt very light headed. Her vision blurred, and she rubbed her eyes, trying to make the headache coming on disappear. She didn’t remember it dying down, but suddenly the wind was silent, and not even a breeze lingered.

Her vision no longer blurry, she looked around. With a start, she rubbed her eyes again, but the landscape in front of her did not change. This was not the forest she had been in moments before.

So… like that? 🙂

ENFP | Caution: Will rant if provoked (or if not...)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Yep!! That’s perfect!! *thumbs up*

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

“KAVERY” *chokes* 

"Sometimes God gives us mountains, just to take us higher."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Aww. *accepts hugs* Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Heeeeeey Fledgling!!

And I’m writing!

…right after supper.

"As hard as iron, as sharp as ice. You hurt them once, I'll kill you twice." -Aiden

I, David
      @i-david

“KAVERY” *chokes*

Is that… bad? 😓

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@i-david No, I’m just in shock.

I, David
      @i-david

No, I’m just in shock.

Is that… bad??

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

Bwahaha. I’m not sure yet. *looks back and forth from you and precious child Avery*

I, David
      @i-david

*Whispers to self* Am I… bad???

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

*mumbles* Welll…. From what I’ve seen you’re not exactly very nice to your characters. 

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

*mumbles to Fledge* Are any of us nice to our characters?

ScarletImmortalized
      @scarletimmortalized

Gwyneth smiled, she liked this girl. She was very nice and had a very bright light to see with, which was very good because her daddy kept running into tree branches. At the admittance of not eating for several days, Gwyneth grabbed Finley’s hand.

“That isn’t good,” she said earnestly. “You have to eat so you can grow big and strong. You can’t do your work without food. Plus think of all the breakfastes you missed! Daddy says breakfast is the most importantent meal of the day. Self care,” she finished stressing the last two words. They were phrases her daddy had said so they must be important.

“Oh, uh, here,” Marnin dug in the brown leather satchel hanging at his side. Full of a few patient file copies and pamphlets, and…ah there it was. Holding out the granola bar, he looked thoughtful at her question.

“From what I’ve surmised we’ve been transported. Judging from your statements earlier, there seems to be a rift in the time-space continuum. Though just a theory in my time frame, this could lead to its discovery. Perhaps this is a place where there is no time,” he leaned on his cane. “It’s completely dark, we had to use my phone’s flashlight to get this far. I’m glad we found you, my battery is running out. There seems to be trees everywhere.” He rubbed his forehead as if remembering a run in with the said trees.

“May I be so bold to ask,” he glanced at her. “Why you aren’t eating? You must be busy caring for your farm, but such labor would require substance. Is it, because of the loss you have suffered?”

~~~

David opened his eyes. Where was he? How had his classroom suddenly disappeared out from under him?

Oh no.

It was pitch black.

Panicking he fumbled for his phone, stashed in his pocket he quickly turned on the flashlight. It revealed little, shedding even smaller light around him. Huddling in it’s small brightness he closed his eyes, pleading for the small beams to work.

He could feel it, edging up his back, latching onto every vertebrae as it crawled up his spine. Darkness choked the light from his phone as it stalked closer to him. Holding up his hands he watched as the veins turned black before his hand dematerialized into shadow.

No, no, no, no.

Footsteps.

On his knees, hands over his head, David struggled to keep control as the rest of his body began to fade into shadow.

“No!” he shouted to the owner of the footsteps. “Don’t come any closer! I don’t want to hurt you!”

~

That can be Hildan or Carmin or both! Both is good

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 797 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest