RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 2,073 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 2,074 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

YESSS.

Like, book Sage and RP/hangouts/the Sage I want her to be Sage came out pretty different. But I decided to rewrite her story with Jace as her brother instead of friend and now they’re coming out pretty similar. And I think it’s because I’ve been RPing with her which is awesome.

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

yes, he would

Jefe has a different agenda than the twins, he wants the government to give him Angyl back, his Real Angel

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

which reminds me, Draven plz post for Aiden

@countryboy77

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I know. But they made a deal. And… it’s not like it gets easier to help someone if you’re beat up…

(also he doesn’t check his notifs, remember?)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@i-david Oh no, I wanna wait for what you had in mind. 😉 Take your time tho.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

“Um, what exactly do you use to make a splint?” I asked.  Hildan looked around.

“Something long and straight, and then something to tie it tight.”  I nodded, following his example and looking around.  There was nothing in this room, but there was a promising looking tunnel.

“Someone should look over there,”  I said.  Hildan immediately stood up. After a few steps he looked back.

“Are you coming?” He asked.

“Gee, I would, but you seem to have it handled so I’m just going to stay here with Carmin.  But if you need company, I’msure John would love to go.” I looked over at John, who had his eyes tightly closed.  “Or not.  Anyway, carry on.”  Hildan looked quizzically at me for a second then shook his head and went into the tunnel.  It was a bit embarassing, but I was terribly claustrophobic, and already starting to feel the effects of it.

I turned to Carmin.  “How’s your ankle?” I asked.

She shrugged.  “It’s faded to just a dull ache.”

“I read somewhere that you’re supposed to elevate something when you get hurt.”  I frowned.  “I think I read that, or was it a movie.”  I took off my leather jacket and put it under her ankle.  She winced but then looked more comfortable.

“Thanks,” she said.

I winked.  “You can repay me by calling me your hero.”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Aiden stared at the supposed doctor in front of him. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but something about him was… A moan and mutterings from Vicq interrupted his thoughts as his attention went back to his mate. He pushed the doctor aside, gathering her up in his arms (the only place he feels that he can protect her). “She doesn’t need a doctor,” he said firmly, “she isn’t your kind or in your area of expertise.” He turned and started down the street. He turned down another alley and laid Vicq down on the cement. Taking a seat against the wall beside her, he pulled her to him, clasping her hand in his. This was a tricky ability that varied greatly from situation to situation. He sincerely hoped that his being a true alpha as well as her being a member of his pack would be enough. He concentrated, sucking in a breath as the pain hit him like a sledgehammer. His eyes flashed and his canines grew as he roared against the searing pain that he took. Finally, he slumped forwards, breathing heavily. He gazed down at Vicq’s face and his heart quickened as her eyelids fluttered.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Lisztomania: A need to listen to music all the time.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Wow… do all your halfbreed characters have that ability??

Hildan sighed as he walked through the tunnel. Phoenix puzzled him. So did this place, if he was being honest. How had he even gotten into this place anyway? He knew Sandman had somehow done it, but how’d he get to Sandman, or vice versa?

He suddenly stopped. If Sandman had sent him here… what was to say he hadn’t sent the rest of the Sparks here??? He ground his teeth. He couldn’t do anything about that right now if that was the case. He sighed and kept going. Right now he needed to focus on finding something to use as a splint. Not that that seemed likely in this cave system, but he would at least try.

Alaia Ballantyne
      @mckinley

“The heroes I’m familiar with seem to do a little more than elevate a sprained ankle,” Carmin said sarcastically. Her ankle was starting to feel better, but a splint would help… if they could find one. “So, my dear hero, why didn’t you go to help Hildan find a splint?” She said, sarcastically trying out the new nickname. “You aren’t—”she gasped in mock amazement “Afraid of long dark tunnels— are you?”

ENFP | I should be writing...

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

I rolled my eyes. No one could out snark me. I pretended to wipe a tear from my eye.  “Look, at my girl, all grown up and sarcastic on me.” I clasped my hands together.  “There’s hope for you yet.  And to answer your question, someone had to protect you from the snakes and who knows what else.  I already saw like 5. ” Which wasn’t a lie.  Well, more like 2.  But the ploy worked.  Carmin looked uncomfortable.  Before she could remember the question, I quickly changed the subject.  “Sooo, what are your theories for what the Sandman wants?”

“What makes you think the Sandman wants something?”  She asked.

I raised an eyebrow.  “My poor, sweet, naive Cumin, villians always want something.”

————————

Fyi, he’s going to call her Cumin now.  😉

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Alaia Ballantyne
      @mckinley

(So I missed most of the part where sandman was here… so I have no clue what Carmin thinks she wants.)

“Well, maybe he wants revenge for something awful that happened to him. That’s always so exciting in books.” She said. Her fingers danced a little as she thought of some of her favorite books. “What to you think, hero?” If he was going to give him a nickname, then he wasn’t gonna get rid of hero.

——————

ya I think hero’s gonna stock too. 😉

ENFP | I should be writing...

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

*winks*  Nice.  I have to go but I will write more tomorrow 🙂

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Yes they do, Kari, though the ability differs from crossbreed to crossbreed.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Lisztomania: A need to listen to music all the time.

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq’s eyes fluttered and she groaned.

“Los so on annofoc? A roor rano a los mof arlom faiy o smoap,” she mumbled, her eyes fluttering open to meet Aiden’s big blue ones. His brows were furrowed and his mouth slightly opened and showing his pointy canines. Vicq’s addled brain started spouting out anything she thought to clear room for the bad things.

“Iyaao raan as,” she breathed, stumbling over her words, then blushing furiously. Aiden’s brows reversed and raised, eyes interested.

“What did you just say?” he asked, sitting back. Vicq shook her head, covering her mouth and flushing even brighter.

“Saamiy,” she said quietly, her synapses still firing in the wrong language. Aiden took a pained breath out, and it was Vicq’s turn to be worried. She reached towards him, then hesitated. Something wasn’t right in her brain, it was like she had a concussion. Moving her tongue around in her mouth, Vicq attempted to change her language.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” her accent was so thick that she knew Aiden could barely understand it, so Vicq tried to talk slower, “Its like I have a concussion.”

———————-

(btw, her accent is like a thick mix of British, Scottish and German)

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Cool!

_______

The Shadowstrikes watched from a several feet away.

Hm. I’ve never heard a language like that before. Saria cocked her head.

Neither have I. This could be interesting. Valkor crossed his arms.

A smile slowly spread across Saria’s face. I agree.

Hildan sighed and kept going. This tunnel seemed like it went on forever. He couldn’t see where he was going anymore and the entrance was only a small circle of light far, far behind him. Then suddenly, his foot went lower than he expected and he tripped, falling into an actual room. He caught himself on his hands and quickly got back to his feet. He was in a brightly lit room with a table, a chair, a cot, two wooden cupboards, and some sort of large white rectangle that looked sort of like a cupboard, but different(a fridge).

He frowned and turned around, several inches off the floor behind him was a rectangle of darkness embedded in the wall. It evidently led back to the tunnel. Interesting. He went over and opened one of the cupboards. Medical supplies. Some he recognized, some that he didn’t but were probably medical supplies anyway. Strange. It was like this place had been made just for them at this moment. His frown grew deeper.

He examined the rest of the room but didn’t find anything suspicious, just strange food in the white thing, the inside of which was cold. He sighed and turned back to the black doorway. There had to be some sort of something involved here since he hadn’t seen the light from the room in the tunnel. Oh well. He grabbed a roll of bandages and a two long, thin but tough boards from the medical cupboard and exited the room.

He ran back down the tunnel and quickly arrived back with Carmin, Phoenix, and John. “I found supplies for a splint.” He knelt down next to Carmin and began making the splint, ignoring the questioning looks he received.

(*crosses fingers and hopes they have to go back to the room* *innocent smile*)

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 2,074 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest