RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 1,620 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  I, David 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,621 total)
  • Author

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Most likely 😉

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Aiden ejected his claws and turned to the guy who had just randomly walked up and asked him about Hildan. His eyes narrowed as he turned and walked back to Vicq. “Why do you need to know?” he asked as he knelt beside her, checking to see if she was hurt.

Good morning. I see the assassins have failed... again.

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

If you would, it might be good actually for Aiden to get, um, acquainted with the Doc. And trust me when I say that it’s all in the name

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Valkor followed the guy with the weird wings(I keep forgettting he has wings! *facepalms*) and stood, staring down at the other strange girl. “Because I’m looking for him.”

Saria suddenly appeared at Valkor’s side. “We… know him from back… home.”

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

ScarletImmortalized
        @scarletimmortalized

Marnin reached out, carefully helping Finley away from the stairs. He blinked in amazement as the other girl provided their escape.

“Don’t worry, the effects should wear off soon. Would you like to hear a story or something. To keep your mind off the pain?” He kept Gwyneth close, who was too busy staring at the scene unfolding.

~~

David rubbed his eyes, getting up slowly. Oh right, this was the teen romance duo and the loner girl. How had he ended up here? He winced as memories were clouded in darkness. He hated the memory loss part of this deal.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

Aiden paused and looked up. Now there was a girl and they appeared to be twins. He sighed, “your own world affairs has nothing to do with me. So either say what you need to say or leave me to tend to my mate.” He dropped his head, his senses still fully alert should they attempt anything.

Brooke
          @bookcrazygirl

The helicopter appeared, and I could barely climb in without collasping.  I made it, but as soon as I was in i slumped on the floor and couldn’t get up.  The little girl came in next and I grabbed her hand. “The pilot will take you wherever you want to go, and when you arrive, just say job well done and it will turn back into a charm.  Can you remember that?”  She nodded.  I let go of her hand and slumped back to the floor.  Everything went black.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

Jefe turned back to the leader, who was kneeling behind the unconscious girl. He leaned towards her and saw two large wolf ears flat on the sides of her heads. As the twins lurched through a reasoning why they were asking for a man named Hildan, Jefe noticed that the girl’s breathing was shallowing and coming quicker. Her lips were moving as if she was saying something, and, every once in a while, she brought her lips up to show sharp fangs.

A hybrid. Jefe fought a smile off of his face. One of the other things that the government wanted were hybrids. that last, physical angel had been both and would’ve let his Real Angel go, but the War angel and this wolf hybrid would do.

Confused=my permanent state of mind
          warning! Massively impatient!

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Valkor exchanged glances with Saria. Mate? Interesting. “You’re the one who asked why. Do you know where he is?”

“And don’t give us any of those vague non-helpful answers,” Saria added. This guy seemed the type to do that.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

Aiden slowly looked up, aware of a man leaning over Vicq. His eyes flashed blue as he eyed the stranger. “Can I help you?”

E. Veryone
            @e_elaine_soup5

Marnin helped Finley onto the helicopter and we saw the girl, her name was Amaya, slumped on the ground. Finley sat next to her as Marnin went to talk to Gwynnie and checked her for a pulse. Strong. Thank the Lord on high, Finley thought, crossing herself.

She settled next to Amaya and let her smarting leg rest.

E. Veryone
            @e_elaine_soup5

Jefe looked at the man, then smiled, “Yes, actually. Why is she breathing so short and quickly?”

The blue eyes darted down to the girl, but the boy stayed tense. He obviously didn’t trust anyone around him, which was smart. Rodolfo dropped down to a squat quickly and saw that the girl was armed to the teeth. All of her daggers were in their sheaths and the broadsword on her back was safely in its scabbard.

How had she been set in this state if all of her weapons were sheathed when the battle was ensuing? Touching the girl’s neck, Jefe checked her pulse. the man across from him set a low growl and Rodolfo glanced up to see bright blue eyes and a pair of gleaming white fangs set straight on him.

“I’m a doctor,” Jefe said, gesturing to his lab coat distractedly while fished out his stethoscope. breathing on the metal part of the device, Jefe warmed it up before he put it on the girl’s bare skin. The thump of her heart was strong and that set the doctor to ease. his wolf hybrid was holding on.

Beth
            @trufflehunter

*Sees how much she’s missed.* *cries*

- Beth - writer of words, reader of poetry, and lover of horses

E. Veryone
            @e_elaine_soup5

*pats back*

shh, shh, you haven’t missed much

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

*hands tissue*

It’s okay! At least a page of it is chat/spam/figuring stuff out!

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,621 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest