RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 2,073 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 2,074 total)
  • Author

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

That’s so hilarious. Although, I shouldn’t be surprised. Even your first characters Lex and Colorado were romance characters. 😛 Is romance your primary genre?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

romance fantasy <3 😛

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

I, David
    @i-david

#writing

For John and Karra, too. *Le Gasp* Is this level of productivity even possible*???

*For me

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

I mean, two of my other characters are Clarabelle and Alaric and they’re in a rose-colored love triangle

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan knelt down by Carmin. “There better not be anything living in it.” He examined her ankle. “Hm. You need a splint. Did anyone see anything that could be used as one?”

________

The Shadowstrikes paused, watching the battle between some sort of part creature person and another person with pitch black eyes.

They’er obviously not from here either. Saria’s eyes narrowed. Perhaps they know something about him?

Perhaps. I’ll ask. Valkor strode over to the part creature guy(Aiden), ignoring the girl with strange ears who collapsed behind the first guy. “Do you know Hildan?”

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Jefe squinted his eyes at the chaos of the finished battle in front of him. The twins stopped and started to talk to the obvious leader of the group, a boy with piercing blue eyes and raven black wings, but Rodolfo went on to look at the other people of the group. There was the boy who seemed to have been the center of the battle, a blonde girl with a severe expression who was tending to another blonde that had fainted as the twins and him came.

Jefe looked onto the group with half-lowered eyes and a low smile. This would be fun.

I, David
    @i-david

Karra choked back another sob. She wanted to say something, to thank Avery, to tell him how much what he said meant, but she couldn’t find the words.

Then, just as she opened her mouth to force something out, a man appeared next to them. Avery fell back, startled, but Karra lashed out at the man with a forceful punch even as her eyes widened in surprise.

Her fist flew straight through the man like he was nothing, leaving Karra spinning through the air with her momentum, ending up taking an unconventional seat right next to Avery.

The man frowned slightly, his eyes holding worry and judgement as he looked down at us. “Not what I’d hoped for,” he mused aloud.

“Who are you?” Karra demanded to know. Avery nodded wordlessly in support of his question.

“Someone in need of help,” the man replied. Then a muffled yell sounded out, but not from the man’s mouth. He glanced over to his right with a concerned look, but Karra couldn’t see anything where he was staring. He brought his gaze back to the two of them. “There’s a lot of us, actually. All I really know and have time to say is someone called Sandman trapped a bunch of us in a dream room and is threatening to kill us if we don’t find him here. So we need you to find him there and get him to free us.”

“What?! We don’t ev-” Karra began.

(TBC)

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

so who was that?

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

David gasped as he regained control. There was a guy running at him with wings and blue eyes that might have been glowing?  Crawling backwards, he hit the building with his back. Holding his hands in front of him he squeezed his eyes shut.

“Please don’t kill me!” He squeaked, ducking his head. “I don’t know what happened but I’m sorry!”

~~~

“If you can get us down, please do. We can’t find Sandman up here.” Marnin glanced at the other girl. “Come over here, Gwyn,” he motioned her over. She made him nervous, skipping so close to those…stairs.

“Are you alright, Finley?” he glanced at her, seeing a troubled look on her expression.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

pulling a heavy leg in front of her, Finley stepped slowly towards Marnin. More sweat beaded on her head, and a stich appeared in her side, but Finley walked towards the stairs. She nodded at Marnin as she passed him to start on the mysterious Stairs. As she walked, it was a bit easier to move her legs but, once she placed a foot on a Stair, a jolt of electricity went up her spine. She yelped and tried to jerk away, but her foot was stuck.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

“Finley?” Marnin walked over quickly at her cry. “What’s wrong?” He wasn’t sure she was in shape to make it down, and he hoped the other girl had a plan. “Can you not move?”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Wait… Jefe’s there? Mmm, this will be fun…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Lisztomania: A need to listen to music all the time.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

*evil smile* Yes, yes it will.

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

She looked up at Marnin with a scared look in her eyes, then shook her head. The electricity was still running through her body and tears were welling up in her eyes now.

“It hurts, Marnin,” she said, voice cracking, “so much.”

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

I took a deep breath and grabbed an airplane charm.  I threw it and a pilot appeared.  Then I reached down into my boot and pulled out a miniature helicopter.  I threw gave it to the pilot.  “Go downstairs and make it big.  Then come and hover above the roof, making sure to let the ladder down.”  The pilot said nothing, but ran to do my bidding.  I turned to Finley and said, “Hang in there, we’ll be out of here soon.”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 2,074 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest