RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 1,620 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  I, David 1 minute ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,621 total)
  • Author

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

what?

I ship them?

of course I do, both their mates died and it just seemed to fit 🙂

Confused=my permanent state of mind
    warning! Massively impatient!

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Wait, Aiden and Vicq?

Good morning. I see the assassins have failed... again.

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

yes

————-

Vicq’s arms were wavering with the weight of her sword when the announcement began around them. She dropped the heavy sword and twisted her already perked ears for a better position to hear from. Something about a sacred dragon, then something else about finding Sandman if the rule breakers were found.

“Aiden,” Vicq whispered, “That could be a simple way to get Sandman.”

Her alpha nodded, but kept his eyes on the boy, “Go see the faces of the people who did it, we can handle him.”

Vicq hesitated for a moment, what if she lost another Alpha due to her laziness? She shook her head slightly and nodded at Aiden. Walking around the bend in the alleyway, she came out on a busy street laden with the pictures of the other group they had split off from.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

I think I know where it’s going too…

*tries to figure out what Hildan will think* *fails*

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

As we raced toward the hills Carmin was jerked away from me.  I turned around and saw her lying on the ground.  “Get, up.” I said.  “This is no time for naps!” She tried to stand up but she immediately fell down again.

“I can’t get up,”  she said, panic filling her eyes.  I went over and inspected her ankle.  It didn’t look broken, but there was a possibility of a fracture at worst, and a sprain at best.

“Here, put your arm around me, maybe you can move better.”  She did as I told her, and we started.  It was slow going.  I looked around for somewhere to hide, and I spotted a hole in the ground, possibly an entrance to an undergound cave.  It was risky, but we had to take it.  “Hildan, John!” I cried.  They whipped around.  “Carmin’s hurt, and I think I found a hiding place.”  We quickly advanced to the hole, and I jumped in first.  Then I held out my arms to Carmin, and she lowered herself down.  I caught her and gently put her on the grounf.  I squatted down beside her.  “How’s your ankle feeling?”  I asked.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

Sorry if it’s not medically accurate, I didn’t have time to look up all the specifics.  😉

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

(Okay! Good to know. 🙂 )

Aiden glanced after Vicq before facing David once again. Growling deeply, he charged the dark-eyed young man. David swung his scythe as Aiden leaped up, blocking the scythe with one foot while lashing out viciously with the other. His hightop converse slammed into David’s chest, knocking him back a little. He recovered quickly, throwing a vicious strike at Aiden’s chest. Aiden flipped over the shadowy blade and slid between David’s legs. His wings snapped out, catching his opponent’s shins and faceplanting him in the grimy cement. Boosting himself off the ground, Aiden aerialed onto his feet. He cracked his neck, his crystal blue eyes glowing with an unearthly light as he roared at the furious David. He didn’t have to defeat him, he doubted he could. Whatever entity that possessed him was powerful. All he needed to do was distract him so the others could figure out what to do next. He raised his claws. Your move, he thought.

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq ran back quickly to tell Aiden who the fugitives were, but they were in the midst of a huge battle. Exhausted as she was, Vicq took out her stylus. She would be useless with her sword, and aiming a knife was impossible with her hands that shaky, so a spell was what she had to do. pressing the flared tip to her lips, Vicq felt the magic flow into her mouth, soft and familiar. It usually tasted like her grandma’s cinnamon cookies that she had left behind for Emberblast, but Vicq skipped over the delicious taste and let a swarm of powerful magic flare up inside her.

That was the power of a Writer in Emberblast. The more tired or hurt you were, the stronger your magic became, but it took a lot out of your health to do spells.

A well of wind swelled up and blew Vicq’s hair into her face, but she let the magic keep coming. Never had she ever tried to do so much magic when she was so tired, and it was overwhelming. Eyes snapping open, Vicq squared in on the Nemesis boy, then let out a low whisper that was amplified by the invisible wind around her.

“Morooso.” 

Release. 

suddenly, the fight went out of the boy, and his fingers went slack on the scythe. Aiden looked behind him, surprised, to see Vicq’s eyes rolling back into her head and her falling to the ground, completely unconscious.

Alaia Ballantyne
        @mckinley

Phoenix squatted beside Carmin. Her ankle felt sore, but she didn’t think it was too bad. Still, she couldn’t walk on it.

“It feels a bit bruised… I rolled on it funny.” She said, turning to Phoenix. “Thanks for helping me.” She looked around. “This is quite the cave! I wonder if there’s anything living it in…”

ENFP | Caution: Will rant if provoked (or if not...)

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

btw, Vicq has nightmares where she talks in the ancient language, here are some words to fill in while you’re writing and she’s unconscious.

No: ifya

Please: naoaso

goodbye: ghaacfaiyo

don’t: caf’s

go: Gha

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  E. Veryone.

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

Got it!

The Fledgling Artist
          @the-fledgling-artist

Wow Elaine, are you and Tyler gonna ship all your characters together? 😅

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

I, David
          @i-david

Wow Elaine, are you and Tyler gonna ship all your characters together? 😅

Not all, Fledge.

Just 100%.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

The Fledgling Artist
          @the-fledgling-artist

#judging 😆

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

#hopelessromantic

*thumbs* yes, yes I am 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 1,621 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest