RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

there, she’s on the doc now

ask if you’re confused about anything

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Woooow. I’m gone for ONE day and everything blows up. Figures. 😉

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

😛

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

this isn’t as bad as when I announced Aria had cancer

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I saw it!

She looks cool!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Also, I won’t be able to be on today or most of tomorrow so I’m not dead, only mostly dead. There’s a big difference.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

mostly dead isn’t all dead

just mostly dead

(ahh, billy crystal in a princess bride, hilarious)

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I LOVE that movie so much. I think I’ll keep my characters I had in if that’s ok

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

yep 😛

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

WHO SAID PRINCESS BRIDE WHERE AND WHEN??? That movie/book is awesome.

Also keep whatever characters you want!

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

where should I put Li?

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

If you’ll put her in the dream world I can separate everyone up in there 😀

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

I, David
    @i-david

@the-fledgling-artist FLEDGE! Everyone is using that nickname now. XD

Also, I know you have a TON of reading to catch up on, but! *Points like an enthusiastic child at Kavery*

Finally… I am bringing in John. And Gwena, though she kinda goes with John… Thinking about it, they’re basically a modern Belial and Karra in concept, though not in personality.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

So. Now that my brain is working again, I’m going to bring in Hildan. And we’ll see what happens after that.

Putting him on the Doc now, too.

Hildan crept around the boulder, sword drawn. No one was there. He relaxed and straightened up. Good. That meant the other Sparks were still safe. For now, anyway. He glanced around before continuing on in a wide circle around camp, just like he’d been doing for the past hour or so. There weren’t going to be any night attacks on his watch.

After several more circuits, he sighed, sheathed his sword, and headed back to wake Jaren for the next watch. Hildan didn’t think he’d be able to sleep very well, he had too much on his mind, too much nervous energy. But it was better to be slightly rested than to be falling asleep on his feet the next day.

He woke Jaren and moved off to his own tent, glad they’d decided on individual tents for everyone after Korzen and Jaren had kept waking up from the noise when it was the other’s turn for watch. He glanced around one last time before lifting the flap and stepping inside his tent. Only, it was pitch black and… suddenly he was falling.

He landed in a white room and had just enough time to notice the people on the floor and partly draw his sword before he was suddenly somewhere else(aka got transported to dreamland). He finished drawing his sword and looked around. The only thing that was certain now, was that he wasn’t in Ash anymore.

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

*permanently confused*

Okie I’m Miss no-matter-how-much-you-explain-it-I’m-still-confused today. And guess what? I still have questions.

One, so it’s on this thread that the RPing happens? Or am I missing something. Also, we’re in a dream realm? What is that…..? (sorry, I’m hopeless. XD) And finally, should I bring more than one character? (And then do I just… start?)

Hopefully I’ll start to get this soon (for your guys sake as much as mine XD)

ENFP | I should be writing...

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 2,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest