RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 1,632 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 1 hour, 30 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,633 total)
  • Author

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Yay!

Confused=my permanent state of mind
    warning! Massively impatient!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

And… now I know the feeling of being left behind. XD

Also I AM SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT CARMIN AND DAVID. I thought three people per group seemed small but I forgot and I AM SO SORRY.

Scarlet you can have David be in whatever group but you should probably do city cuz I think Hildan would’ve made it even.

Elaine, the Shadowstrikes aren’t helping Jefe yet. He never agreed to their deal.

Now, *cracks knuckles* time to fight a dragon write.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

Oh don’t worry about forgetting Carmin. :). I missed people falling from the sky you can forget a silent character.

ENFP | Caution: Will rant if provoked (or if not...)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oh and Fledge, that’s cuz John reminds him of Korzen.

AUGH. GUYS. ALSO. Can Phoenix call Aiden if need be???????

Phew. Thanks Alaia. (Also are you back on Ydubs?)

Hildan turned to see what Carmin and Phoenix were looking at and his jaw dropped. That wasn’t good. At all. He slowly walked over to them and whispered, “Back away, back away slowly.”

His right hand clenched, itching to draw his sword. But that would draw attention. And the last thing he needed right now was to draw a dragon’s attention. Or ever, really.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

(No, I’m not. *sniffles* Why?)

ooooh a draaagon. This’ll be exciting. I’ll write tomorrow… I needs sleep.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery wracked his mind for any details leading up to waking up in the dark room. He could only recall darkness. Never-ending darkness, and the burning chill of loneliness.

He just blinked at Karra with a blank speechless response.

“I don’t know. I can’t recall anything either.” Avery was worried about many things, but something felt wrong with Karra. She seemed different somehow. She looked so uncertain and vulnerable. She looked terrified.

“Don’t worry, We can figure this out.” Avery spoke with the confident tone he learned to use around Jake when he actually had no idea what to do next.

Avery offered a hand, which Karra accepted after only brief hesitation.

He felt the urge to hug her, but couldn’t figure out why until after he spoke to her. “Karra, how are you even here? I thought your body died. I thought you were. . I was so..”

Avery blinked as the memories flooded his mind with violent force.

_

Oh it’s coming “david” ☺

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

(Because I thought I saw something by an Alaia but maybe I imagined it.)

Okay, fare thee well! (Yeah dragons were all I could think of unless we wanted an actual phoenix. XD)

___

Oy… Fledge…. David… if Kavery ever meets up with any of the other characters… they could have a nice chat with Hildan about what some of his charges got up to in the first RP thread… XD

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Yeah, Phoenix can call Aiden.  Nobody write for that group I’m writing rn

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Okay good. Cuz otherwise I’m pretty sure Hildan would have a mental breakdown.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Aww that makes it even cuter!!!! 😲😁

yeah that would be an interesting conversation.. Avery really liked Korzen. Korzen was the only one he sort of trusted. Though if I recall correctly, Karra and Korzen weren’t exactly buddies.

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I think Karra and Korzen weren’t friends but weren’t enemies either. It was Eiri who Karra didn’t like.

But yeah… interesting…

Hildan: So you’re telling me… that the twins had an entire adventure in some sort of weird world and Korzen DIED!?!?!?!?!?!?

Kavery: Yep.

Hildan: *puts his head into his hands* Oh you’ve got to be joking….

Me: *laughing internally*

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

(Well, my profile still exists to my knowledge so you can see things I have posted. But there shouldn’t be anything new. How are you liking it?)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

(It’s awesome!!!!!

The content library is SUPER helpful and I’ve made a bunch of friends!!

And the RPs are really fun on there too! *totally isn’t in a Tangled RP and Ninjago RP plus character RPs…*)

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I pulled out my dagger, and threw it at the dragon.  It missed.  Oops.  We all started running.  While we were running I whipped out my phone and called Aiden.  He didn’t answer.  I hurriedly sent him a text.  The text read: Hypothetically, if there was a dragon, what might one do about it.  And if hypothetically, I made it mad, howdo you lose it when it’s angrly chasing you? All hypothetical of course. Smiley face. I put it backin my pocket.  There. That should do it.  I suddenly grabbed Carmin and we rolled behind a rock.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan drew his sword and muttered something under his breath, then took cover behind a boulder a few paces away from where Carmin and Phoenix hid as the dragon spouted fire at them.

“Fior’s folly, boy!! What part of ‘back away slowly’ do you not understand???” Hildan glared at Phoenix. “You don’t fight dragons!! You leave and hope they don’t notice you!!”

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,633 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest