RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Hildan pulled his arm out of mine and moved ahead of me towards the garden.  I put my hands in my pocket and followed him. After about 5 seconds I moved over to Carmin, looping her arm with mine.  I gave her my best smile.”Sooo, I figure we have some time before we arrive, so what’s your story.”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

I, David
    @i-david

John let Phoenix and Hildan walk ahead of him towards the garden, opting to drift behind and talk with Gwena more privately.

“How’s it coming?”

“Excellent. I’ve located our bodies and I’m keeping tabs on Sandman. I’m looking for potential help, but may have found the perfect pair already. Two people, a young man and a young woman, currently in the middle of some sort of temple or something. The temple looks like it’s surrounded by a desert.”

“Okay, but what’s the holdup?”

“Well, there’s something strange about them. Remember how every universe and person within that universe gives off a unique signal?”

“Yeah, that’s how we tracked Sandy.”

“Right. Well, while the signals from everyone here clash violently with this dream universe and each other, these two blend almost perfectly with their location. I almost missed them.”

“Wait… So are they part of the dream, then?” John scratched his head as he mulled the possibilites over.

“Not quite. This desert has a different signal than here, but the thing is, it’s constantly changing. It’s like it can’t decide where or what it is. And the people are changing with it.”

“That’s weirder than ice in milk,” John said. “What exactly does it mean?”

“I’m not sure, but they look like our only chance of stopping the Sandman outside of falling for his game.”

“Alright. Better contact them now, then. I’m not sure how long we have, but I reckon it isn’t long.” John looked back at Hildan and Phoenix… and saw a third person with them? “I promise, people are falling through the sifter like powdered suger to get here.”

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Oh, just wondering. He is the kind of person I want to keep my eye on.

And I should be able to write very soon.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Alaia Ballantyne
      @mckinley

Carmin looked over at Phoenix(this is Phoenix right?) .He was beginning to remind her of someone…. but she wasn’t sure just who yet.

“Well,” she said pulling her arm away and turning to face him a little, “ I live in the forest between two of six communities that make up our world, or what we know of it. It seems there’s much more out there, from what I’ve heared from everyone else. Where are you from?”

ENFP | I should be writing...

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

this is her with me being a better artist

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Nice!

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
        @e_elaine_soup5

gives you an idea what she looks like now, right?

Brooke
        @bookcrazygirl

I heard John talking to himself like a crazy person.  Hey, I don’t judge.  Well, maybe a little bit.  “I was born in England, but then my dad stole from the wrong person and we moved to the U.S. From there, we basically lived everywhere.  I didn’t mind though, it gave me a chance to work on my inside man skills.”  I glanced at Carmin.  She looked adorably confused.  I didn’t know if this was even possible, but maybe she was from a different planet.  Maybe all of us were from a different planet.  I opened my mouth to say more when I happened to notice something tomy left.  I cursed under my breath.  Great.  Just when everything was going smoothly, there had to be a problem.  I cleared my throat. “Um, Mr. Moody and crazy person, we have a situation.”

———————

I don’t know what there could be, but I feel like we need some conflict

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

It’s around page 24 “david”

😋

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
        @i-david

It’s around page 24 “david” 😋

Thanks, “Fledgling” Artist. 😉

How’s that Kavery commission coming?

Four
        INFP
        songwriter

I, David
        @i-david

Karra inhaled and exhaled slowly. The dream was fading, but its horror stuck with her. The city falling, the blood on her knives and hands, the look of betrayal in Belial’s eyes…

She shook her head, shoving the terrible memories away. “Where are we, Avery? I… can’t remember what happened last.”

Four
        INFP
        songwriter

Alaia Ballantyne
        @mckinley

Yeah… conflict would be good. Some native creature…? Or… I dunno.

———-

Carmin listened as Phoenix talked on about names and places she’d never heared of. England sounded familiar… but he said it differently than she had pronounced it.

She wasn’t sure about him yet. His constant humour was something she wasn’t used to… but she liked it. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from him.

Phoenix muttered something under his breath, and called to the others, staring into the space before them. Carmin caught sight of it too, and let out a gasp, stepping closer to Phoenix. As much as she loved being a warrior, she was unarmed and untrained. Unless, of course, playing music for as many years as she could remember counted. But then again, she couldn’t remember very many years.

ENFP | I should be writing...

Knowledgeful Butterfly
        @e_elaine_soup5

guys, can you see my posts?

nvm, I see them now

DRAVEN?

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

I’m writing now!

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 2,075 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest