RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

(Hildan is with the others in the garden)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ路ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

oof sorry

馃檪

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Bethel
      @trufflehunter

Calla raised her eyebrow, but followed Aiden and Vicq. Vicq’s ears were back in annoyance. “Are you alright?” She asked, the wolf-girl. “What if we started searching in a building? Or we could hide somewhere until night and start then.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq nodded at the girl, she was nice, “I think it would be better to do it at night. and i’m just not used to cities. Where I live, most people don’t like me there.”

Bethel
      @trufflehunter

Calla pressed her lips into a line. She was curious, but she had learned the hard way that most people didn’t like questions like that. 聽“Alright then. This way.” She ducked into an alleyway, gesturing for the others to follow her. “Come on. There’s always somewhere to hide in the alleys. And besides, not many people come back here.” She didn’t mention that the people that did travel the alleys were usually criminals of some sort. She had learned that the hard way too.

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

Just to make sure, Hildan and John are with Phoenix?

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Yes, Bookgirl.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

Aiden glanced around before following Calla into the alley. He grabbed Vicq’s arm, pulling her ahead of him and placing himself in the rear. He sniffed the air suspiciously. He didn’t like this at all… he had some bad experiences with alleys…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Brooke
          @bookcrazygirl

“Welp,” I said. “I guess it’s just me and you guys. Ooo, we should pick out a name, but not Assorted Chocolates, that’s lame.聽 How about,” I swept my hand across the sky, “Phoenix and the Pickers. Cause we’re going into a garden and you pick stuff in garden.”聽 I looked hopefully at John.聽 He looked doubtful. Hildan looked exasperated.聽 Does this guy ever smile? I shrugged. “Oh well. It was just an idea.” I linked arms with Hildan.聽 “Come along, this way to fairyland.”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq’s broadsword thumped against her back as they walked quickly. The metal had started to feel heavy since they had started walking, probably since she had used that much magic earlier when she could’ve gotten out physically. Her steps fell heavy and, as Calla lead them through the alley to find a safe place, Vicq fought to keep her eyes open. Her eyelids were weighing down and the sounds of the bustling city tired out her ears.

She tucked her arms tight around her chest and kept alert as long as she could.

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

“Vicq?” Aiden managed to catch her before she collapsed onto the ground. He shifted her to one arm, pulling the sword from her back and tossing it to Calla. He lifted her in his arms and raised an eyebrow at Calla, “well this is interesting. I think we need to find someplace to stay.”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
            Know the Scarlet Band
            -Two-finger salutes-

Bethel
            @trufflehunter

Calla caught the sword, “I know, I know. I’m looking.” As they walked further away from the main road, the alley gradually became less and less like the high-tech city’s main road did, and more like backwards Ayera. Calla stopped suddenly. She knew this alley. They weren’t in Ayera, she knew that– Ayera wasn’t bright blue, for one. But– Calla frowned. or was it?. This alley. She had been here before. It was the alley to her uncle’s house. “I– can’t go down this alley.” She said.

“What?” Aiden asked.

“I know this alley. It’s an alley from my home city. Except.. it’s not. This isn’t Ayera. I’m sure.” Calla sighed, “I can’t go down it– It brings back too many bad memories.” She turned. “I’m sorry. This is probably Sandman manipulating me– us.. But I just can’t.”

I. D. Triskele
            @countryboy77

Aiden’s eyes flashed blue, his fangs biting at his lip. here they were in a world they didn’t know, about to be killed by a villain he had never seen and she was talking about bad memories. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming the beast within him, “alright,” he said, opening his eyes, “where do you propose we go now?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
              Know the Scarlet Band
              -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
              @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq squirmed in Aiden’s grasp, “Let me go,” she rasped, “I’m fine.”

He tightened his grasp on her, not letting her down and reminding her of what Kuma would do when they got back to a battle. She tried harder to get away from the new Alpha as Calla and him turned around. Finally, her feet dropped to the ground and Vicq was able to snatch her sword back from Calla. She blew a sigh out, “I’m fine, just tired. Let me be, Alpha,” she said on purpose and turned to exit the alley.

What she found in the exit made her stop in her tracks.

“The Batt

Knowledgeful Butterfly
              @e_elaine_soup5

wait, no, sorry

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 2,075 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest