fb

RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan shrugged and whispered back, “I have no idea.” Then he raised his voice back to normal. “Then what wereyou doing?”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

*cough* Draven *cough*

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Aiden smiled grimly yet softly at Vicq, his canines returning to there normal size. He lowered his hand as his eyes returned to their normal color as he turned towards the guy who called himself Phoenix, “simply a tip, I would be very careful how you treat me or her from now on,” he said, nodding at Vicq. His steel gray eyes bored into the young man, before turning back to Hildan. “So what exactly are we working with here?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

(so is Vicq Aiden’s beta?)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Elaine… Jefe… yeah…

_________________-

“We’ll have to split up, unfortunately. One group to the city and one to the garden. And we should make them even according to powers and skills and such.” Hildan crossed his arms, awaiting reactions.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

What?

What did I do?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Nothing.

You need to write for him please.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Calla frowned, but nodded. “As long as I’m not in his–” She pointed to Phoenix “Group.”

Sometimes I fall so in love with the idea of Beauty.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

I edited my post and yes, she is his beta for now.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

*thumbs*

Btw, Vicq, for all of her lightheartedness and wit, has self-destructive tendencies because she lead her pack to death in the battle for Emberblast. She and her Alpha, Kuma, had had a special thing, and he died to save her.

A little scarring coming back, eh?

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I strode over to Calla and slung my arm around her.  “Nonsense,” I said “we’re already besties.  Besides, we’d be great together.”  I hoped I was in her group, not just so I could annoy her, although that is a plus.  Out of all of us she looks the most capable of fighting what could be out there.  I looked at her, eyebrow raised.  Man, if looks could kill.

———-

(sorry Vicq)

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Well, Aiden watched his mother die, his father was captured by the government and apparently turned into some kind of weapon that they have used to try and kill Aiden. With the rise in violence against crossbreeds, Aiden has nearly died several times trying to protect his siblings. His former alpha mate was killed in a cruel scheme by the government to trap him… yeah.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan sighed and moved Phoenix’s arm off of Calla before she could throw him off the bridge. “No. You two are going in separate groups so Calla doesn’t murder you. Anyone else have preferences for groups?”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq shrank under the odd looks from the rest of the group. They didn’t understand what wolves go through.

“Where are we going, Alpha?” she asked Aiden quietly, sliding back to her old habits as beta.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Oh no Phoenix. You did not.

Hildan, wise decision.

——

Calla glared at Phoenix as Hildan separated them, “Don’t try that again, nitwit, or you’ll be eating your teeth.” She growled, fingering her dagger.

Sometimes I fall so in love with the idea of Beauty.

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 2,075 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest