fb

RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I did? Sorry. I’m not.

I’m tired though. Maybe that’s it. XD

"You can dance with my henchman."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

honey, I agree ūüėČ

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

That and… -Gasps- It was the lack of exclamation marks, wasn’t it! XD

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Finley’s head¬†ached.¬†She lifted a hand to touch the seven-pointed star tattoo at her forehead, but everything felt like it was weighed down. She opened her eyes to Harley’s suit weighing her down. The armor wasn’t every too heavy for her, though, at times Harley had said Finley’s mecca was hard to move in.

She raised her hands slowly and disengaged the mecca, then blinked at her surroundings. It was mostly dark without much distinguishing anything. Finley engaged her thinner gloves, not the ones used in fighting, and the mecca suit trailed up her arm. She didn’t sense anything wrong, but one could never be to careful.

Not saying anything, as per usual, Finley inched around in the murky darkness. her arm was caught on something, though. she disengaged the armor on her left arm and felt around with it. Her skin met a rough, cragged surface. she lifted her other arm and snapped, triggering the light function in the fingers. Finley saw the bark of an old-world tree.

she skittered backwards. There were no old world trees left. Most of the trees were on Cari’s planet, Into or Arcane, and they were smooth-trunked things with colorful leaves. No, these were old¬†world trees, before the humans made contact with the other planets. they had flown away from that used up planet earth, and mixed in with the other races. No one was truly human anymore.

Sure, Finley and Harley¬†looked¬†human, but they had bones made of a spongy material that could take being pounded on or jumping great distances. They didn’t breathe oxygen either, most no one did anyway. Finley’s race was able to have lungs that adapt to any gas or substance.

She sucked in the air around her then, trying to come to terms why she was staring at an old world tree. Then, a voice called out.

“Is anybody here?” it sounded like a little girl. Finley, trying to be diplomatic, disengaged her arm armor and left only her hand, making it glow all the way. She cast the old world trees to the back of her mind and called back to the girl

“I’m here!” Finley winced at the gravely-ness of her misused voice. She waved the glowing hand so anyone could see where she was. Steps echoed her way, and, for some reason, Finley took stock of what she was wearing. Her no-sleeve a-little-too-short shirt was from years ago and she only put it on because she knew no-one was going to see her and her metallic, leggings that were supposed to go under her mecca suit, well, they just screamed rebellion with their light purple and blue alloy.

A little girl, around five or six, came into the circle of light that Finley’s glove created. Her hair was a beautiful blonde that reminded Finley of her Mother. and Harley. Another person, a man this time, stepped in beside her. He had almost a foot on Finley and was wearing the lab coat that she had grown to hate. She stiffened, staring directly into the man’s blue eyes.

“Who are you?” her quiet voice was tight and Harley’s mecca bands–they were more updated than her own–wound tight around her wrists, ready for a fight. the man raised an eyebrow, leaning on his cane.

“We don’t come to harm you,” the man said, putting a hand on the girl’s head. His daughter then, “I am Dr. Marnin Drayce, and this is my daughter, Gwyneth.”

Finley didn’t relax, “What planet do you hail from?”

“Earth,” Dr. Drayce said, a small question in his voice.

“When,” Finley pushed.

“The Twenty-first century,” he said, his eyes boring into hers. at that, Finley relaxed, and Dr. Marnin noticed this.

“What planet do¬†you¬†hail from?” he asked back. Finley shot a glance towards the man, the his daughter, who looked a little confused.

“I come from the planet Crowen,” she said, “with star ship Mecca above.”

Dr. Marnin seemed to take this in stride for an old world human. His daughter inched closer to Finley.

“What’s your name?” she asked sweetly, and Finley crouched down to her level.

“My name is Finley,” Gwyneth smiled with bright white teeth. Finley gave the little girl a smile in return, staying at her eye level, “Do you know where we are?”

Finley hated the grating sound coming out of her mouth, but Gwyneth didn’t seem to mind, “I have no idea. Me and daddy were going to get some ice cream, but we were taken here instead.”

Finley nodded, thinking of the waiting pasta at her house. Her stomach growled involuntarily and her face flushed. “I haven’t eaten in a few days,” she said, chewing on her cheek, “too much to do on the land and not enough time to do it.”

the real truth was that she didn’t have the energy to eat. Yes, Finley was getting¬†really¬†hungry by now, but when she made up a plate of something, her stomach just recoiled. So, Finley was reduced to snacking on the small fruits that were barely anything while she checked on her animals and fences.

Finley looked up at Dr. Marnin, “Do you have any idea where we are?”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

*wipes forehead*

That was a longin

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

That it was.

*sighs* I still need to figure out who I’m putting in. *glances over at mental list of all the people who need help* Yeah… this could take a while. XD

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Idk if I still want Luna in

hmmmmmmmmmm

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

who wants to see Emmanuel back?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

She was cool.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

yeah, but idk who else I have

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

nope nope nope nope

I am bringing in Tai Li

*smiles Evilly*

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Who’s that?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

She is the coolest spy ever

i’ll put her on the doc in a moment

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

OOH a spy!

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

and a duchess, and a general, and an artist, and *fades off into distance, naming all of the positions Li has right now*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 2,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.