RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

That might be hard, Kari, Aiden is already noting how rippable his throat looks… >.>

And no, but I will put him on the Doc

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Hildan thinks John is kinda like Korzen. No one is messing with him. End of story.

“Or else what?” Hildan crossed his arms and glared.

Then… (does he know Calla’s name? idremember…) Calla came over. “You have a plan?”

“The beginnings of one, yes. However we need to get those two apart. Now.” He gestured to Aiden and whistle girl and glared some more.

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Oh… yeah it would be a really bad idea for anyone to interfere right now.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

You know that. And I know that. But Hildan doesn’t know that.

Brooke
        @bookcrazygirl

Are they still telling their powers?

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
        @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq’s ears pulled back farther and she held Aiden’s blue gaze. His hand was held out in front of him, and she knew exactly why. She had always been a lone wolf, and connecting herself to an Alpha would be confusing and just wrong. The last time with Kuma, that had been…Vicq blew out a breath, darting her eyes away from Aiden’s intense gaze. She put her smaller hand in his.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

True, true. Just saying, Elaine had better try and talk Vicq into accepting… and quickly

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

*points above* she did

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Um… no? I don’t realluy know what’s happenign anymroe, Bookgirl.

Brooke
          @bookcrazygirl

I leaped forward and put my hand on top of Vicq’s and Aiden’s.  “Go team!”  I said.  They glared at me.  “What, are we not doing that.  It seems like we’re doing that.”  More glaring.  I removed my hand and backed slowly away.  “Okay, then.  My name is Phoenix and my power is charm and smoothness.” I winked at Vicq.  There was no point in telling them the other thing I was good at.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

It’s a good thing Phoenix is in group twobecause if he ever tried flirting with Saria he’d be dead.

Brooke
          @bookcrazygirl

*shrugs*  Oh well.  Phoenix can be awkward. He’s not fazed by it 😉

Bethel
          @trufflehunter

Calla raised an eyebrow as Vicq but her hand to the other wolf-person’s. “Why– Did she do that?” She whispered to Hildan. She groaned when Phoenix jumped over. “Just jump of the bridge, will you?”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq snatched her hand away from both men and her face flushed.

“No, that’s not what we were doing,” She said quietly, wringing her hands together tightly. Why had she chosen to submit to this Alpha?

Brooke
          @bookcrazygirl

That is  a problem that frequently arises

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 2,075 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest