RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*rolls eyes* Ha ha very funny.

Hildan shook his head ruefully. John reminded him too much of Korzen. “I asked how much longer you think it would take to get someone to help us from outside of here.”

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Oh.. well, he’s not an average crossbreed, but yeah. -insert smirk-

Aiden glanced over at John. This kid was going to get on his everlasting nerve before this was over. “Quiet, Johnny boy,” he called, “before you lower the IQ of the entire group.”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq backed up slightly. she lifted up her lips, showing her sharp canines.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Hildan glared at Vicq and Aiden. “Both of you be nice. And don’t you dare start any fights either. We have to work together.

Bethel
      @trufflehunter

Cool! Thanks! And Good afternoon!

Are there any people living in the blue city?

——-

Calla glanced at the group. Why were they still here, standing on the bridge. They had discussed this. They couldn’t stay put for long. Already they had been here more than enough time. She growled impatiently. “I’m good with knives. And I can speak to animals. But I don’t think that there are any animals here. I’ve looked.”

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Aiden rolled his eyes and turned to see the whistling girl…. Vicq, baring her teeth. Her eyes were hard, her face uncertain and a little hateful. Aiden lowered his head, his eyes glowing with that brilliant blue as he felt the familiar feeling of his canines filling his mouth. He roared with dominance as he approached. “You’re like me,” he muttered

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

(Is Aiden on the doc?)

“Alright, good, good.” Hildan stared off into the distance, a plan slowly starting to formulate in his mind. He got quickly snapped back to reality when Aiden roared. Hildan moved in between Aiden and the whistle girl. “I already said no fighting!!”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
        @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq startled back a little, her tail tucking. There was no one like her that were friendly anymore. They all were hateful to her for choosing to stay in the game, and ostracized her for keeping it up and running.

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

(A heads up, he is a true Alpha, which means he will attempt at establishing dominance with Vicq. Not that she is lower than he is, it is a natural impulse and need for him.)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

(She’s independent, that will be a bit hard :))

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

(Yeah… ‘specially with Hildan going all protective mode. Also is Aiden on the doc?)

I, David
          @i-david

“I’d agree, except it doesn’t look like Snappy here even has a working brain,” John said.

“John…” Gwena’s voice held strong warning’s for him within it. “Don’t annoy the beast boy.”

“It’s okay, Gwena. I try not to fight people who could give me fleas.” He turned back to Hildan. “As for your question, that would depend on how long it takes to find someone, as well as who they are. For now, we just have to wait and hope.”

Be gone for a while (severla hours). Stay Inspired, everyone!

Four
          INFP
          songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

(Bye David!!

I’ll try not to let John get murdered by Aiden.)

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

Aiden stepped closer, slowly and carefully as not to startle Vicq, until he was right in front of her. He kept eye contact the whole time, allowing his crystal blue eyes communicate his authority. Hildan started to step forwards, but Aiden held up a claw studded hand, “Don’t interfere or else,” he stated matter factly. He growled at Vicq and slowly held up his palm, signaling that she should place her palm on his. She glanced at it, then back at his eyes, uncertain of what to do.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
            Know the Scarlet Band
            -Two-finger salutes-

Bethel
            @trufflehunter

How many people are in group 2 right now?

——-

Calla ignored the two wolf people and stepped up next to Hildan. “You have a plan?”

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 2,075 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest